It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Moon: 19 58 48.31 N 21 11 35.57 E

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 08:14 PM
link   
Here is another shot-- a fuller screen capture of the window.

I have the image oriented such that North is to the bottom left, and it's tilted slightly.

Of curious note: the "structure's" outline lines up exactly with the moon's cardinal directions.

[edit on 21-10-2009 by jaktenstid]

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 08:16 PM
link   
reply to post by mcrom901

LOVE the avatar

On topic again, seems interesting cant wait for better quality pics.

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 08:16 PM
link   
On second thought: interesting pic, but chances are almost nil that this particular image would have slipped by the censorship at NASA. I bet you that all satellite pics taken from the moon go through the same pipeline - unfortunately ...

And as mentioned above the pic seems to have a different resolution from the background. I guess somebody at Google had fun.

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 08:22 PM
link   
Wow this is lovely - What is it? lol

After watching that documentary "UFO's - The Biggest Story Ever Denied", I am officially fascinated by the moon and the real story behind it.

Thanks, another for the archives

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 08:24 PM
link   
reply to post by mcmauro

This isn't another perspective, and analyzing anything based on that image is a mistake.

You should only be debating the first pictures, taken from the satellite. That's the "real picture".

That "beautiful" 3D representation is made by software, and software alone, it's not based on TRUE ground data. The software reads the image, and shapes the ground to what it may look like.

If you would put a picture of a M&M in there, the software would make a giant M&M on the face of the Moon...

And looking at the first picture, it looks "fake" (not in the way that it was manipulated). It looks like something on the lens, or some type of debris floating around. But I don't know...

It sure doesn't look like it is on the ground.

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 08:30 PM
link   
Does any one other than me find it suspicious that Stewart Nozette, the scientist accredited to the discovery of water on the moon has just been arrested on espionage charges. And now we have this discovery on the moon. What other revelations are to come? And more importantly will there be more arrests.
I posted a reply to a post on bombing the moon, to bring the attention to the fact that there are speculations floting around that the oxygen discovered could be from a leaking secret space station. I was instantly FLAMED. But I guess we may want to revisit that theory.
or we could all have just been punked by Google.

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 08:31 PM
link   
I vote that the same group that sent a balloon up and took a picture from space of the earth redirect their camera to the moon this time.

Or what about one of those big telescopes that sets on top of a mountain, isin't their one in Arizona by Flagstaff somewhere?

Excellant find s&f

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 08:36 PM
link   
reply to post by murfdog

I also heard , on talk radio recently about astronaut who was recently on ISS and said that "Space" smelled. Well if something smells it needs air to carry a scent...might not be much air up there but its there mesa thinks.

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 08:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Grayelf2009
reply to post by murfdog

I also heard , on talk radio recently about astronaut who was recently on ISS and said that "Space" smelled. Well if something smells it needs air to carry a scent...might not be much air up there but its there mesa thinks.

No, he said:"That space smells (ISS)".

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 08:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by ranswer
reply to post by donkey86

1. It was brushed out of the 60's version as a cover and missed latter.
doesn't seem very likely, i would think that if they censored objects from the 60's imagery than they would keep some kind of database of what and where they deleted, forgetting to delete them again in newer imagery is very improbable

2. The structure was constructed between early picture date and the 90s version.
aye, that's what i think

3. Google is playing a game with the public.
may be... it would be worth trying to find official images from NASA... if they are publicly available on the net... i'll try if i have time

If it's a google trick, it's a poor job and it doesn't do them any justice. I checked both of the pictures from 1960's and the 1990's, it isn't a resolution issue it wasn't their and it was there sometime in the 1990's. The one picture has it as 199 meters across, a nice size base. If could be a base but who's. Also for people that say but if it is real why didn't the govt. just tell google or make it where google couldn't access that area of the moon. The reason is that just by doing that tells people in google and other organizations that we can't control that something is there and gives away the secret. It's like hiding an elephant under a rug, yea you don't see the elephant but you know something is under it that shouldn't be. Also the brushing out of objects and such that they may do on the moon back in the 1960's and even the now, brings up a problem. And that is back then they used the best technology at the time to do the brushing out of photos. Today we have computers and software that would be science fiction back 45 years ago. And it's real easy to see a different redering of an image now with even the rudimentary photo or graphics softwar on an image. Let alone doing the comparison of the same image from different decades and then processing them to find anomalies in the image from one to the other.

That really looks like a facility but who knows. Also I agree with the one poster in saying there must be a big big reason why we don't have color photos of the moon and better resolution. We have 30 60 inch or more sized large telescopes and thats the best images that they can do? By keeping the images black and white it makes it impossible to distinguish (along with poor resolution) a grouping of rocks from an installation. The only way it would be if you could see repeatable shaping like 90 degree lines and such that makes it look artificial. If you have color, it would be alot easier to say, he I know that is grey and black but what about that blue object or reddish object on the lip of the crater. It allows for to much speculation and them having to explain objects, where eventually their explanation will end up coming up to something they don't have an answer too.

Moon may be being mined, or there structures on there from a lost time.

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 08:40 PM
link   
reply to post by murfdog

I thought that the Indian probe first discovered water molecules? Is that arrested person with the Indian space agency?

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 08:47 PM
link   
Dude! That's an end game pic there! For sure! AWESOME!
OMG Maybe Richard Hoagland was right after all

[edit on 21-10-2009 by MOTT the HOOPLE]

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 08:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by DazE777
Just post the pic. I tried search but nothing came up.

Thanks

Seriously. How about I just search the other thread entirely and skip this one?

Don't deliberately make it hard for no reason.

if you found something, show us. If not, don't make a thread. Not everyone has Google Moon. I don't. And ATS search functions about as well as a bird with no wings.

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 08:55 PM
link   
There is another one at:

19 43 04.08 N 20 30 44.35 E

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 09:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Nichiren

"He developed the Clementine bi-static radar experiment that purportedly discovered water on the south pole of the moon. He worked at the Energy Department's Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory from approximately 1990 to 1999, where he designed highly advanced technology."
www.msnbc.msn.com...

Here is a few links on the arrest of Stewart Nozette.
Oh and maybe the guys in the ISS need to wash there socks is the reason space smells. Just a thought.

news.bbc.co.uk...

www.computerworld.com...

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 09:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by BaronVonGodzilla

Not everyone has Google Moon. I don't. And ATS search functions about as well as a bird with no wings.

Google Moon is included in Google Earth 5 and it's free.

earth.google.com...

[edit on 21-10-2009 by troubleshooter]

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 09:23 PM
link   
Here is another view of the same structure. I rotated it for another perspective...

And using a simple paint program, I am drawing what I conceptualize it to be in my head:

It was hard to rationalize the shapes and draw them, because either the main tower is straight up and down and the little towers are parallelograms, or the main tower is a parallelogram and the little towers are straight up and down.

[edit on 21-10-2009 by jaktenstid]

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 09:24 PM
link   
I cleared up the pixels and contrast on the bottom,

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/79673148b221.jpg[/atsimg]

Some things I noticed,

1) The 'outline' looks more like shadows once I brought up the contrast. You can see much more definitive outlines and shapes now.

2) I can see a clear marking in the center that looks like a 5/S as mentioned earlier.

3) The upper left square is clearly higher than the larger bottom square IMO.

4) The "W" or backwards "E" shape towards the top left, very odd shape and the general rule of thumb is 90 degree angles = unnatural.

Just a few things that popped out to me personally. This really doesn't look natural at all, thanks for making the thread Nomadros!

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 09:25 PM
link   
Sorry I do not have a screen shot of this one, but my wife, while looking for the one in the OP, found another interesting anomaly located at

19 42 41.32 N 20 30 43.69 E

Just thought I'd toss that out there.

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 09:26 PM
link   
Something is very wrong with these google earth images, you can find alot of objects like this if you just give it a little bit effort and look around, 15 minutes and I found about 10. Though it looks very interesting, what can you say? ..image in the google earth, nothing to compare it to .. While I believe something is very wrong with the official story with the moon ..these are not smoking gun, that being said though, yes they are interesting but I'm afraid the explanation is not that they really are up there.

Thanks for bringing this one up and mentioning the others who were looking into this and finding these anomalies
. S & F

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join