It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Moon: 19 58 48.31 N 21 11 35.57 E

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by mcmauro
reply to post by chrisd250

Now , Now !!! You shall not defy the Big Experts Of Fakerys In Photos , You can be excomungated, comprende?

the burden of proof is on the state!!!

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by mcrom901
or talking in a more 'geological' sense...... could you please explain about more simpler features.... like say craters..... in relation to the carolina bays

This is a very interesting question and a direction that I think Geology needs to go. Carolina Bays were not formed by water nor wind and they are not impact craters neither. There are similar features on our Moon, Mars, Venus, Mercury and several moons of other planets. Some of these craters are impacts and some are not, the question is what is the cause.

Did you know that here on Earth the Carolina Bay formations are not limited to the East coast of America? By using Google Earth I have found similar looking formations in New Mexico, Argentina and Africa. These are the result of celestial objects but not all end with impacts (Argentina has both bays and impact sites in near the same location). I think we are missing a big piece of the puzzle, a natural geological formation that all the planets and moons share that is not from wind, water, volcanoes nor impacts.

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 06:12 PM
link   
Another "rolling rock", from this original:
www.lpi.usra.edu...
resized:

and resized again:

Luv the tracks in the terrain...
Mining in the moon? you must be kiding me, wright?

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 06:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Enigma Publius
reply to post by Phage

I was hoping you would come Phage! I have seen that third image before, and I have seen very small examples of straight lines also, but this one we are looking at on the moon is quite a bit bigger right? Or is it not? I might be wrong.

Besides that though, there isn't any other landscape around this to tell us it's a natural rock. It's just unremarkable terrain until we get this artificial looking thing with straight lines and angles. In your images the formations don't stick out quite like a sore thumb the way this does.

So I guess I should change impossible to HIGHLY UNLIKELY. Would you agree with me on that maybe? Also, can you help us understand how such formations are made? I would love to know what process makes those perfect lines!

Thanks Phage, as always you deliver!

BUT I STILL DON'T BELIEVE IT IS A ROCK!!

I think you misunderstood Phage. someone said that straight lines don't occur in nature, so he provided some pictures of some rocks with straight lines to prove that statement false.

As for the moon anomaly, Phage also thinks it's not a rock because he pointed to the following post as the cause of the anomaly, and I agree it's very convincing proof, I think this should have been case closed back on page 5 so I'm not sure why people are still asking if it's a rock or something else, it's obviously something else as demonstrated here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 06:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Arbitrageur

Wow!! That's convincing Mr Arbitrageur, better for all of us that don't buy it to shut up, right??

Carl Sagan in your signature?? OHH

[edit on 23-10-2009 by mcmauro]

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 06:32 PM
link   
reply to post by mcmauro

So that explanation doesn't make sense to you? I'm surprised.

Hey I never suggested anyone should shut up, I think it would make sense to ask questions so those with cognitive perception skills can help those who are less gifted with such skills. Apparently that explanation isn't as obvious to everyone as I thought it was.

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 06:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Arbitrageur

Originally posted by Enigma Publius
reply to post by Phage

I was hoping you would come Phage! I have seen that third image before, and I have seen very small examples of straight lines also, but this one we are looking at on the moon is quite a bit bigger right? Or is it not? I might be wrong.

Besides that though, there isn't any other landscape around this to tell us it's a natural rock. It's just unremarkable terrain until we get this artificial looking thing with straight lines and angles. In your images the formations don't stick out quite like a sore thumb the way this does.

So I guess I should change impossible to HIGHLY UNLIKELY. Would you agree with me on that maybe? Also, can you help us understand how such formations are made? I would love to know what process makes those perfect lines!

Thanks Phage, as always you deliver!

BUT I STILL DON'T BELIEVE IT IS A ROCK!!

I think you misunderstood Phage. someone said that straight lines don't occur in nature, so he provided some pictures of some rocks with straight lines to prove that statement false.

As for the moon anomaly, Phage also thinks it's not a rock because he pointed to the following post as the cause of the anomaly, and I agree it's very convincing proof, I think this should have been case closed back on page 5 so I'm not sure why people are still asking if it's a rock or something else, it's obviously something else as demonstrated here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

The anomaly in the OP is NOT a black blob..

Or am I missing something?

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 06:41 PM
link   

I quote you Mr Arbitrageur:
"those with cognitive perception skills can help those who are less gifted with such skills"

I' m gratefull for being less gifted than you, i can still trust in my "cognitive perception" , and no don't want your help, but thanx anyhow, prefer my pareidolia to your carl "nasa" sagan...

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 06:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Devino

abob.libs.uga.edu...

Scattered along the eastern coast of the United States from southern New Jersey to northern Florida are approximately 500,000 elliptical depressions collectively called the Carolina Bays. The process or processes forming symmetrical, oriented, shallow basins of different sizes has been disputed since the unique character of bay morphology was recognized from aerial photographs during the 1930's (Melton and Schriever, 1933). To date at least sixteen hypotheses involving terrestrial or extraterrestrial processes have been postulated as causal mechanisms.

interesting read......

hamptonroads.com...

mind boggling.........

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Quote you:
"I think this should have been case closed back on page 5"

So all the subjects must bend to your opinion Mr Arbitrageur and Mr Phage?

[edit on 23-10-2009 by mcmauro]

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 07:17 PM
link   
reply to post by mcrom901

What?

I was talking about the "Giant Causeway" that Phage posted.

reply to post by skepticantiseptic

I respect everyones beliefs.

But I do have a problem when people start "making fun" of people who think with a little more logic and point some possible explanations, and then those explanations are dismissed with ignorance.

If you want to refute anyone, at least use knowledge, and not the "ahahah, you skeptic" factor.

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 07:30 PM
link   
And here comes another expert, not only in flight simulator, but also photo , CGI , geology and... ummm maybe Ferrari? I could put here a comic video (it's in Portuguese so most of people would not get it) titled: The Guy That Invented Everything

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 07:31 PM
link   
There are are real alien bases on the moon with aliens living in them.
Who else thinks this?

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 07:39 PM
link   
I agree, and there was a project that took abductees and children to bases on the moon for several decades at least, and a hybrid program along with psi groups. It seemed to have a Vrill related component, for I recall nazis in connection with that project as well.

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 07:48 PM
link   
reply to post by sphinx551

You are not alone in that believe my friend, rest assured. Sorry for my English

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 07:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by donkey86
reply to post by nomadros

My pic
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/1c8992f4d809.jpg[/atsimg]

it looks like a command and conquer terrorist base.

can we have some shoe?? okay!okay! i will work!

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 08:28 PM
link   

You are not alone in that believe my friend, rest assured. Sorry for my English

Let's build some rockets, put some ATS guys in space suits and send them to the moon to find aliens.

[edit on 23-10-2009 by sphinx551]

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 08:49 PM
link   

Your comment Sir is very intelligent and contributes a lot to this discussion, now can you go and join your teenagers "friends" and pretend that you have a girlfriend? please...

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 08:51 PM
link   

Your comment Sir is very intelligent and contributes a lot to this discussion, now can you go and join your teenagers "friends" and pretend that you have a girlfriend? please...

I was just joking with that one. I can't believe you took it serious.
What's wrong with some humor?

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 08:54 PM
link   

Sorry if i didn't get it right, but i'm a bloody foreigner ok?

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join