It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ALERT: Special Swine Flu Update, something you need to know

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 01:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Asherah

I know how it feels to suffer from sinus infections, I have them all my life, but since I took the allergy injections my sinus as gotten better, I am not longer on allergy injections, I decided to take a step and let the sinus infection run its course, and I was free of infections for more than a year until last march when I got what we believe was some kind of flu.

But so far I have been clear.

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 02:02 PM
link   
In the interest of helping someone with this decision - here is my story - i do not take vaccines - ever not for the past 30 years - sometimes i get the flu. I got the flu this year about a week ago. It started in my throat and chest. The nausea was not too severe - I rested in bed and took in plenty of water. This is my 3rd day and i am pretty much recovered. I will stay home for a few days still just to make sure.
Our cousin gets free medical and they offered him the vaccine, he said no thanks - then the nurse said, I don't blame you we won't take it either. By we she meant those at the clinic.

yes this is a personal decision like most decision-making, but THINK. We are now getting much information about the whole vaccine business, use it for your benefit.
Good luck - it's a jungle out there.

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 02:05 PM
link   
reply to post by antar

Like I said before I will wait until Jan to see how the vaccinations has done and what side effects are the deadliest, by that time we will know if any mutations of the swine flu are happening.

Remember the seasonal flu also mutates every year that is why we get seasonal flu vaccine every year.

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 02:07 PM
link   
reply to post by visitor-mc

Kind of early for the seasonal flu, perhaps you got something else, but without proper testing is no way to said for sure.

I am glad you are doing fine.

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by marg6043
reply to post by visitor-mc

Kind of early for the seasonal flu, perhaps you got something else, but without proper testing is no way to said for sure.

I am glad you are doing fine.

It is early for seasonal flu but I just heard on a news channel that Swine flu cases almost double within a week in Britain?!

I did an online search and the following link was the first one I found (I can't remember which news channel I heard it on).

Guardian.co.uk

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 02:49 PM
link   
Okay. I rather adding this to here too. One country where the people are not taking the vaccine... well, there is no outbreak at all. Opposite: U.S. They're taking the vaccines and since that time the cases are rocketed up to the sky. What a strange coincidence.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 05:42 PM
link   
Information is possibly being misinterpreted. I'm in microbiology right now. The reason the Swine Flu is do dangerous is not because it's a harmful flu but it can possibly combine with the yearly influenza and become very harmful to your body. If you check your history you will wee that a large amoung of soldiers died during WWII because of the combination of the Swine Flu and influenza. They incourge a yearly shot of the influenza because it constantly changes due to adaptation. This isn't the only thing that can cause a problem. The true worry is that ANYTHING that drops the defenses of your immune system makes it possible for the S1N1 virus to become harmful to your body. If you look at the cases of deaths, you will see that most (I'm not sure about every single one) had other medical problems.

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 05:46 PM
link   
reply to post by marg6043

this thread is poorly written, and not very conclusive against getting the H1

vaccine.

in fact, it sounds nearly nonsensical.

OF course H1 doesn't kill as many as malaria, leischmaniasis, loa loa,

intestinal parasitosis of all classes, HIV, etc.

Just get informed, because the worse case scenario is still possible - more

lethal antigenic shift with a pandemic, and tamiflu resistance. If that happens,

you will be fighting with guns trying to get the H1 vacc.

My 8 year old daughter just got it. I am a physician and have succumbed

to the hysteria over this vaccine. ALl my good med school friends (pediatricians,

ER docs, fam practice, heck one fellow is now working at the CDC) tell me its

safe, and our nurse practicioner who administered the shot has a daughter

who is Rahm Emanuel's personal assistant at the white house - how would

she answer to the president, knowing her mom gave out some sort of 'toxic'

or harmful vaccine? I guess its part of the grand conspiracy.

Please, we have enough to worry about without this too.

Once an iranian missile lands with a nuke attached somewhere in the middle

east, we'll look back at these, the 'good old days...'

[edit on 10/22/2009 by drphilxr]

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 05:53 PM
link   
reply to post by SHOCK-EM-BABY

yes - thankyou - its the cytokine storm in some, and the following staph pneumonia in others that lands the patient in the icu.

we have 1 patient in our icu now with staph pneumonia following h1 , on a vent.

in MA, our infection rate is lower that southern states (about 1 in 5 kids so far nationwide)

but is rising. I think i had h1 last week!!

My home test kit (blot test like pregnancy urine hcg) that is the same one pediatrician offices use (quickvue)

actually is not highly accurate in detecting H1! it gives many false negatives.

(** INTERESTING POINT RAISED: if you get 'the flu' but test negative

at the office, and get over it, do you need the h1 vaccine? you can only tell

if you're truly immune by doing expensive serum antibody titer tests for H1, and

the average person isn't going to...)

So, in our ER and many others, we are calling any flu like illness "H1".

Lets hope its genes don't recombinate much - already we are seeing cases

of ducks and pigs infected in north america, and they are gene mixing machines

par excellence.

[edit on 10/22/2009 by drphilxr]

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 06:49 PM
link   
reply to post by drphilxr

Well sorry for the thread no meeting your standards of how a thread should be written, after all we are all people from different countries and different backgrounds, I a a born American that happens to have another language as my first thanks to my parents.

Still the information in this thread is for that information and I am not telling anybody no to take the vaccine but I as a concern citizen like many warn everybody about the history of the swine flu and the pharma itself.

History can not be changed and the last mass vaccination in this country against the swine flu was a fiasco.

Still your opinion is welcome as the opinion, views and experiences of everybody in this thread.

Like I said before I will wait until Jan to see how the vaccination and swine flu itself goes around and the results of both before making my decision to get the vaccine or not.

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 07:26 PM
link   
reply to post by underduck

I think this is the key fact here. I cant wrap my head around the idea that TPTB would infect millions and millions of people with a poison that would be easily tracked back to the vaccine (and quickly). But I certainly wouldn't put it past these people to exaggerate the fear and look to make a fortune in a short amount of time.

They do not care.
A law was passed so even if your paralysed or a loved one dies from the vaccine you can not sue the government, big Pharma or anyone else. Also the PTB control the news media so the information will not get out.

Take a look at HACCP food regs that ALLOW the big corporations to poison people. John Munsell even had a reporter from a New York magazine spend three days going over the story and nothing was ever published because the owner of the press pulled the story at the last minute. This is a story that led to TWO congressional investigations (link) and the truth is still hidden from the general public. TPTB are using the food deaths and illness to drive the new "FOOD SAFETY" bills designed to bankrupt small farmers and home gardeners.

What is even more amazing is E. coli O157:H7-the deadly strain that is found in beef processing plants-is not considered a contaminant by the USDA thanks to the meat paker lobbists!!! link

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 09:02 PM
link   
My son, who is in the military, called and said that they received their H1N1 vaccines (this was last Friday--he had been throwing up since about an hour after he was vaccinated!).

He said that when they were all in line waiting for the shot, they were told, "You will get sick, do not report to sick call for 3 days." I guess I shouldn't have been shocked, but when he called back on Monday and said that half of his class was not in attendance--because they were still sick and 2 of them were in the hospital, I became irrate!

When are people going to wake up? These are healthy adults...and they want to give the same vaccine to 6 month olds?

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 03:46 AM
link   
You think I would take anything this government offers?

This Government steps right up to the line and does as much as it can to you without stepping over the line...

If they tell me the sky is blue I still won't believe them...

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 03:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Brainiac

AND do you actually think the CDC managed to pull a rabbit out of their azz and develop a Swine Flu Vaccine, a mere 6 months after the first outbreaks? These clowns can't even cure diseases that have been around for decades how the Fk are they gonna make a vaccine for H1N1 in 6 months... The answer is NOT... They're giving people "A" flu vaccine, but it isn't anti-H1N1...

That would be giving them WAAAYYYYYY too much credit... I just don't believe their that good...

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 08:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by antar
reply to post by DJM8507

What is the special hand sanitizer and where do I get it?

I sent you a U2U with the info on the 6-hour hand sanitizer. Hope it helped!

[edit on 23-10-2009 by DJM8507]

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 11:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Brainiac

The vaccine has been around for a while since the fiasco of 1976 mass vaccination against the Swine flu, so it didn't took long for them to get their gears up and manufacture the vaccine.

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 12:00 PM
link   

So, in our ER and many others, we are calling any flu like illness "H1".

Yes. They are pulling this same thing in our ER in my part of the country too, without testing to make sure they have the proper diagnosis. From what I understand, to make a diagnosis like this without proper tests could be considered malpractice.

[edit on 23-10-2009 by Asherah]

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sharrow
Okay. I rather adding this to here too. One country where the people are not taking the vaccine... well, there is no outbreak at all. Opposite: U.S. They're taking the vaccines and since that time the cases are rocketed up to the sky. What a strange coincidence.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Yep. Ever since they flumisted a bunch of children in my county, they are coming down sick left and right. I am disgusted beyond belief.

It won't be long now before alot of people are coming down with this since they gave the flumist. My husband told me today that they may as well have put their flumist poison in a fogger and sprayed down the whole countryside.

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by marg6043
reply to post by Asherah

I wonder about that also, I think that concentrating on the seniors and adult population is not the same than making parents scare of losing a child.

See during the vaccinations in the 1976 the section of the population targeted were seniors and young adults, children and pregnant women were not.

The section of the population with the deaths and disabilities as the result of the vaccination were not in children groups and neither the pregnant women, interesting to say the least.

I'm going to date myself here.... I was only 8 years old in 1976, and my mother back then refused to get those shots. There were alot of people not wanting to until they started in with the propganda ads we've seen on youtube.

I didn't get the swine flu shot back then, and no one in my family got swine flu thank heavens. But alot of people did get it and they got over it. My mom was telling me today that once they started to inject people with the vaccines, they either got real sick or died. And she swears that the flu didn't really start to spread until they rolled out the vaccines and people took the shot. It just spread like wildfire after that.

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 06:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Stormdancer777

Thanks stormdancer that was another great read for research.

It is a worry when children are involved and the Australian government are blind to the facts of what is in the vaccine.
They seriously need to rethink and investigate the possibility of poisons in it.
But it runs down to big bucks.
I had this flu but I road the thing out by using jim humbles water purification system, his mms.
It even cleared up my eight year old sons rhumantic fever that baffled the medical profession here and its safe and so easy to use, also affordable.

I don't want to accept any vaccines out of the States or Britain, simply for the reason that I believe it is really a biological hazard all for money and empowerment to pharma companies.

I also believe that this first vaccine is phase one and there will be phase two that will make it necessary to accept the second phase vaccines over time once you have entered the first stage into your body.

I belive its a binary vaccine, the U.S. government contracted for 382 million plus doses of this binary vaccine from the Sanofi Pasteur, Baxter Laboratories in the US.

Their branch plant in Beijing shipped it a while back, and it is now shipped to major military U.S. bases. They’ve already been administering it for the past months to your troops; the first phase of this binary vaccine. And the second phase will be “antigenically more accurate” for the “Avian Flu.” It’s an Avian flu vaccine. Research about it....

Novavax is working on a similar virus in which they actually recombined the H1N1 swine flu from 1918, that was resurrected by a Dr. Jeffery Taugenberger at the CDC, with the H5N1 lethal strains and human viruses, and they actually created vaccines which they were playing around with.
The Novavax, virus is virtually identical to the one which has been released in Mexico City.
All the evidence indicates that it was a CDC World Health Organization virus.
It is basically a race specific bioweapon.
But you can’t vaccinate against it
The vaccine will give people a false sense of protection, at the very least.
In fact, research has shown that whose who received the vaccine to the swine virus in 1918 were the ones that died.

It is said that normal flu kills 30,000 to 50,000 people a year in the United States.
That statistic is actually one that they always throw out and it is actually based on an estimate.
It’s not a real number and it is not based on actual facts.
The flu itself, basically, unless you’re in a debilitated state, usually doesn’t cause a problem.
The difference with the 1918 flu is that it strikes the young and healthy because it bypasses the body’s immune system until it overwhelms the body.
You can incubate it for 8 days and people don’t even know. You’re not even sneezing or coughing, but you’re touching your face or other body parts and passing it to other people.
Then you can spike a fever and have a seizure and in 45 minutes be dead.

Research everything you can on this vaccine and viruses, to see the big picture you need an even bigger screen.

AA

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join