It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ALERT: Special Swine Flu Update, something you need to know

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 09:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Maya00a

Hi here is a link to Australian Government Swine Flu Site
/dffxsk
As H1N1 hammers the North hemisphere during winter they want us to have free vacc's to protect us for the 2nd round coming in our winter . We are in Spring now , H1N1 will still be doing the rounds during our summer months as it has been in the North Hemisphere . Lower numbers don't make the news one really has to search for data . Pandemics norm time frame 4 years . They are trying to prepare OZ for 2nd round . Then round 3 . Hope it will be mild to moderate as WHO describes Pandemic now .

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 11:03 AM
link   
There is a lot the CDC doesn't want you to know.
Here is a bit from Whale.to about the pandemic of 1918:

The conglomerate disease brought on by the many poison vaccines baffled the doctors, as they never had a vaccination spree before which used so many different vaccines. The new disease they had created had symptoms of all the diseases they had injected into the man. There was the high fever, extreme weakness, abdominal rash and intestinal disturbance characteristic of typhoid. The diphtheria vaccine caused lung congestion, chills and fever, swollen, sore throat clogged with the false membrane, and the choking suffocation because of difficulty in breathing followed by gasping and death, after which the body turned black from stagnant blood that had been deprived of oxygen in the suffocation stages. In early days they called it Black Death. The other vaccines cause their own reactions — paralysis, brain damage, lockjaw, etc.

When doctors had tried to suppress the symptoms of the typhoid with a stronger vaccine, it caused a worse form of typhoid which they named paratyphoid. But when they concocted a stronger and more dangerous vaccine to suppress that one, they created an even worse disease which they didn’t have a name for. What should they call it? They didn’t want to tell the people what it really was — their own Frankenstein monster which they had created with their vaccines and suppressive medicines. They wanted to direct the blame away from themselves, so they called it Spanish Influenza. It was certainly not of Spanish origin, and the Spanish people resented the implication that the world-wide scourge of that day should be blamed on them. But the name stuck and American medical doctors and vaccine makers were not suspected of the crime of this widespread devastation — the 1918 Flu Epidemic. It is only in recent years that researchers have been digging up the facts and laying the blame where it belongs.

Some of the soldiers may have been in Spain before coming home, but their diseases originated in their own home-based U.S. Army Camps. Our medical men still use that same dodge. When their own vaccines (required for travel) cause vaccine diseases abroad they use this as grounds for a scare campaign to stampede people into the vaccination centers. Do you remember the Hong Kong Flu and the Asian Flu and the London Flu scares? These were all medically-made epidemics mixed with the usual common colds which people have every year.

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 11:06 AM
link   
More from Whale.to

Now (1976) we are being worked on again by the vaccine -epidemic makers in their effort to force another multi million dollar vaccine sale caper. Their con men have already talked President Ford into handing over $135 million dollars to start their vaccine racket. Even the insurance companies refused to become involved with such an obviously dangerous and crooked scheme. So, again the medical and drug con men induced the appropriate government officials to guarantee insurance against the, possible billions of dollars in law suits which could be brought against the vaccine promoters if the vaccine campaign is carried out as planned. It’s a good thing Ford was voted out of office. It’s too bad he wasn’t "dumped" before he paid the poison squad the MONEY’ to poison the whole population. However, we don’t yet know if President Carter will be any better. Will he be held in the grip of the medical and drug dictatorship? Or will he investigate — learn the truth — reverse the decisions and make the vaccine makers return the money taken from the taxpayers under false pretenses?

The statement of the swine flu vaccine promoters to the effect that the vaccine is harmless, is false, and the statement that it will protect against flu is false. Fifty-six people died after the shots, some within 48 hours. There is confusion and disagreement among the doctors about all aspects of the vaccine, from the safety and effectiveness to the necessity for it, who should have it and who should be warned against it.

Their scare-head campaign cry is that the swine flu is like the 1918 flu which killed 20,000,000 people. They don’t have any usable and provable blood samples from the 1918 flu epidemic to prove it. That was 58 years ago, and the doctors were just as confused and inefficient then as now. However, one thing is certain — the 1918 Spanish Influenza was a vaccine-induced disease caused by extreme body poisoning from the conglomeration of many different vaccines. The soldiers at Fort Dix who were said to have had Swine Flu had been injected with a large variety of vaccines like the vaccines which caused the 1918 flu epidemic. The flu epidemic at Fort Dix was in no way related to swine. There were no swine at camp (unless we want to sarcastically call the vaccine promoters who caused the diseases -"swine.")

To add to the confusion, the doctors tell the people that there are a lot of various kinds of flu; the one which the soldiers at Fort Dix had was AVictoria flu, there are other strains of flu virus, and also, that the swine flu vaccine which so many people have taken already will not protect them against the many other types of flu. This will be used as an "out" in case of law suits later on when more casualties begin to show up. The doctors will say that the vaccine failed because it was the wrong kind of flu for the vaccine. Of course, no one can prove it one way or the other because viruses are illusive, invisible organisms which are unstable and unpredictable. One dictionary definition of virus is "a morbid poison." The vaccines injected into the body are poison and cause the typical poison reactions. Virus (poison) does not fly around and attack people.

Therefore, there will be no swine flu epidemic unless the vaccine promoters make one like they did in the 1918 flu epidemic. It will not kill 20,000,000 people unless the people submit to the disease-producing shots. There are also, other causes of disease besides vaccines, such as bad food, which has been devitalized and contaminated with poison preservatives and artificial drug concoctions. There are many more causes of disease but no diseases are contagious(See the chapter on the germ theory).

Vaccine drives come and go as often as the vaccine promoters can cook up the slightest pretense of a reason.n Back in1957 they were trying to stir up a vaccination campaign for what they decided to call Asiatic flu. An editorial in the Herald and Express for August 29, 1957 was captioned, "Fear of Flu Propaganda." Part of the piece is as follows:

"What a tempest in a teapot has been blown up over the probability that this country will experience an epidemic of the Asiatic flu in the fall and winter months ahead.

"Even the United States Department of Health is stooge for the panic — and has issued statements which are frightening the public, rather than reassuring them by pointing out that this epidemic, while widespread, gives no indication of being any more dangerous than our usual flood of influenza-like colds when winter comes on.

"Those who read between the lines even wonder whether the whole thing might not be a bit of super salesmanship on the part of those who are making and selling the vaccines which are being prepared.. . ."

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 11:13 AM
link   
AMERICA YOUR GOVERNMENT IS PLAYING YOU FOR A SUCKER

You can delete this if you like, but it is totally on topic

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 11:40 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 11:53 AM
link   
reply to post by wylee

Please keep us up today to any more of the side effects been related to the swine flu vaccine, people needs to be aware of anything that could be wrong with the vaccine along with people that has take the vaccine with not problems at all.

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 11:56 AM
link   
Hi...Noob here

I think this whole fear pandemic is getting a little out of hand. H1N1...Pig flu...Seasonal flu...it's all the same. The only difference is how they charge the local sheep for the flu shots. I wish more people would desire to learn to heal themselves naturally...like pop a garlic clove for a natural anti-biotic... instead of a man-made pill. Too many people are dependent on other men to heal them. And...Unfortunately..certain men take advantage of those who are dependent. Now, don't get me wrong...I'm not a religious fanatic healer and despises all doctors, but I do believe all Humans have all the healing medicines they need in nature.

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 11:56 AM
link   
reply to post by lucentenigma

No problem, my friend we all should take care of each other and talking about our health sometimes makes things go easier, occur that if with your permission and willingness to share with all of us, you privacy is also respected if you decide no to.

We are a very caring group here at ATS, hell we are a very good caring nation in the US.

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 12:00 PM
link   
reply to post by die_another_day

That is base on statistics, my friend, remember what is good for you may not be good for me or others, because big pharma way of thinking that one size fit all is not always true, we are individuals with different genetic make overs pre dispositions and sometimes vaccines additives are dangerous to many people while on others they have not reactions at all.

Just be careful and is you choice and personal decision to take the swine flu vaccine, nobody will stop you from getting what you think is will be good for you.

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 12:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Night Star

Great links to more information that we all need to know to make our decisions of what is safe or not for us in our particular situations.

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by emsed1
Also, and this really pisses me off, 'deadly' is a matter of perception.

It is not a "matter of perception", death is Death! There is no gray area, differences of perception or two-ways about it.

Even you. Mr. Vaccinee himself, will have a hard time trying to twist or spin the facts on this one.

It seems you will post anything to try to get others to follow in your dangerous and irresponsible footsteps.

You chose receive the LAIV nasal vaccine, knowing that to do so was against the CDC recommendations for health care workers (which you are) due to possibly shedding the virus to the immunosuppressed people you suppose to be helping... I know it must be now hard living with the fact that you could be a possible Typhoid Mary (facts to this below), but why try to make others also make a bad decision is beyond logic.

CDC: Person-to-Person Transmission of Vaccine Viruses
"use of inactivated influenza vaccine is preferred for vaccinating household members, health-care workers, and others who have close contact with immunosuppressed persons because of the theoretical risk that a live, attenuated vaccine virus could be transmitted to the immunosuppressed person and cause disease"

"Because LAIV contains live influenza viruses, a potential exists for transmission of these viruses from vaccinees to other persons. Vaccinated immunocompetent children can shed vaccine viruses for

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 12:20 PM
link   
sorry if this doesnt fit here but i had to say it

4 DEAD IN ONE DAY in scotland

what is going on

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 12:24 PM
link   
reply to post by 12212012

Ya, they want to ban hydrogen peroxide. They say we will make bombs out of the stuff.

The world is getting to be a small place, with all the information so readily available. These guys are starting to trip over eachother.

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 12:27 PM
link   
reply to post by 2cents worth

Great advise I personally will be thinking about the pneumonia vaccine before taking the swine flu vaccine.

After all is the compliations of the seasonal flu and swine flu what is causing the problems and death on healthy individuals and peopel with underlying health problems.

reply to post by mrsdudara

I agree with you and feel your pain when it comes to make decisons concerning our health, I also has been weighing my choices but I rather weight on the results of the vaccinations right now before taken abig step if the swine flu happens to mutate.

Hell I am a healthy adult but I know that the complications of the swine flu is what can take my lfie at anytime.

Thansk for sharing.

reply to post by liveandlearn

Yes you are right, but at least it helps people with cope with the indecisions of getting a vaccine that they are no very comfortable with, I always feel that if you feel sick and know something is not right, by all means get medical attention before it gets worst, early detention and treatments is the key in most cases.

reply to post by Asherah

Yes, you are also right, here in my neck of the woods now the health department is making people scare telling that the hospitalization of people sick with the swine flu is increasing, then they put a nice littler cute girl having the mist flu version like is nothing to worry about, the truth is that the swine flu has not mutate yet but the propaganda is to make people scare that it could have, until I don't hear reliable information on any mutations I will take it as a propaganda hoax.

reply to post by Asherah

Exactly by who standards, we need to understand that millions of dollars has gone into the propaganda for the swine flu after millions more has been already spend on producing the vaccine.

reply to post by Maya00a

That is exactly what the video from 60 minutes is telling people about, if the swine flu has been around already people has come out in pretty good shape so far and in countries that their standards of health care are not as spread and wide as the US.

Good point.

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 12:39 PM
link   
reply to post by marg6043

I was thinking the same thing for a couple of people in my family and me the overweight smoker too, BUT how safe is the pneumonia shot now? I mean call me overly paranoid but I just don't trust any pharma right now.

Look at all the ppl that will come to the same conclusion as we are, no! I just don't trust it.

However, what to do?

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 12:54 PM
link   
(vid removed from quote)]

[edit on 22-10-2009 by acmpnsfal]

That is not funny at all and don't see why you would say people having side effects isn't a bad thing?

[edit on 22-10-2009 by asala]

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 12:59 PM
link   
[edit on 013131p://bThursday2009 by Stormdancer777]

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 01:08 PM
link   
reply to post by whoshotJR

I don't understand , what is this video?

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 01:10 PM
link   
[edit on 22-10-2009 by acmpnsfal]

What are you 12 acmpnsfal? You should be ashamed to post such complete trash on ATS. If you found this funny or as you pathetically stated "Flu shots arent all bad", like some sort of disgusting sick joke, maybe one day you can be unlucky enough to "walk" in this poor girls shoes...(although I certainly hope not, even for the likes of you).

[edit on 22-10-2009 by asala]

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 01:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Asherah

I wonder about that also, I think that concentrating on the seniors and adult population is not the same than making parents scare of losing a child.

See during the vaccinations in the 1976 the section of the population targeted were seniors and young adults, children and pregnant women were not.

The section of the population with the deaths and disabilities as the result of the vaccination were not in children groups and neither the pregnant women, interesting to say the least.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join