It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ALERT: Special Swine Flu Update, something you need to know

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 03:13 PM
link   
reply to post by liveandlearn

Thanks for the map link, I see that here in the US the map actually shows clear for most part, thankfully, I wonder if the reason is because we already had the swine flu around on and off through the years, perhaps that is why the version we have running right now is not as deadly as been advertised.

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 03:16 PM
link   
reply to post by dneudecker

More often that you think, at least that is what my sister in PR is telling me and she works in the health care system in one of the Island major hospitals with over 25 years of experience in her field.

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 03:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Dramey

I have been a member of ATS for a long time, I have never been censored in my posts, threads, views and opinions, I am sorry that you may feel that way.

Always research and weight your options before you make decisions that can affect your life and love ones.

Now remember the only reason I am posting on the swine flu is because the big hype that has been wagged on this flu and is not new, this flu has been around for along time and is plenty of information about it that is realistic and truth along with the propaganda.

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by emsed1
ALSO (and please forgive my emotionality Marg - I really do enjoy your posts on ATS)

The H1N1 flu of 1918 (the same type as the 'swine flu') infected a HALF A BILLION people and killed 50 million.

Why?

There was no immunity.

Why?

People's immune systems had not been exposed to the virus in order to build immunity.

How do you build immunity?

Vaccination.

Immunity is built thru vaccination? And here all these thousands of years we thought it was our immune system! Silly humans.

By the way, more than 30,000 people die from "ordinary" flu every year. We need to find a way for people to stop dying, that would stop all this needless death!!!!!!!!
..........................yes, I am a smart ass.

edit to add: star & flag to margypoo.

[edit on 21-10-2009 by liveandletlive]

[edit on 21-10-2009 by liveandletlive]

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 03:34 PM
link   
reply to post by liveandletlive

Actually one of the takes in the link I provided is that since we have become and over vaccinated nation we are not living any longer and our children are becoming more sick and many even disable from the many vaccinations they have to endure since childhood.

Thanks for ups.

Actually one vaccine do not fix all, that is been the mentality of big pharma, get everybody with the same crap regardless of the results.

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 03:49 PM
link   
edit, don't want to scare anyone

[edit on 033131p://bWednesday2009 by Stormdancer777]

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 03:52 PM
link   
New MRSA threat

21st May 2009

Fears are growing that a new strain of MRSA seems to be triggering a deadly form of pneumonia in people who catch flu.
www.hc2d.co.uk...

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by emsed1
Something else you need to know. Mercola is a quack and has been twice warned by the FDA to stop his quack medicine.

Warning 1

Warning 2

Every time you lie about the swine flu God kills a kitten.

Please, think of the kittens.

My kitten says don't believe anything the govt has to say... until it's officially denied.

The scumbags in charge have been known to do the discredit thing to those they want ignored, silenced or stfu. Sometimes its a hooker, sometimes it's an official sounding letter on lofty title acronym letter head.. it doesn't make the information inaccurate.

My kitten also says the dog ignores those that don't wonder close enough to chase.

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 04:15 PM
link   
I saw that 60 minute piece on youtube a month ago from the 70's, it is an eye opener. Why are they forcing this vaccine issue like we have the black death. I'm not getting the vaccine and neither should anybody else, because if this started in Mexico back in April, everybody in the Northern hemisphere should have already been exposed to the swine virus because of our proximity to the Mexican border and the movement of people back and forth.

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 04:17 PM
link   
I personally REALLY believe that the there is something fishy with the swine flu...

The seasonal flu KILLED MORE PEOPLE then the SWINE FLU.

I think that the U.S. is trying to cover up a story. Why would they cover it up... I don't know. What I do know is that the government is hiding more stuff then they need to.

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 04:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Stormdancer777

Thanks Storm, I read about that treat already, that is why the big pharma is encouraging people to get the pneumonia vaccine.

I believe it was a thread in ATS about that started by FredT? believe but could be mistaken.

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 04:23 PM
link   
reply to post by hoghead cheese

Yes, you are right, Like I posted before in other threads my family and I got something nasty back in March and felt like the regular flu (I had the regular seasonal flu vaccine last year) but felt different, we all came out of it with only me having he major sinus infection required two sets of round antibiotics, my daughter and husband just got one round, my son was the one with the least symptoms.

I truly believe now it was the swine flu, but I could be mistaken.

Funny thing none of us has gotten sick with anything else since then.

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 04:26 PM
link   
reply to post by noobsauce13

One of the reasons is if you follow the money trail on the big pharma and the developing of the swine flu vaccine, even without proper FDA approval already the money invested on the vaccine was expended.

Until the swine flu scare big pharma was not doing very good on their profit margins, over night all that changed with the pandemic.

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 04:42 PM
link   
My kids and I got the live attenuated H1N1 nasal spray (Flu Mist). We all had a runny nose and I had a sinus headache but that’s it. I guarantee that it is better than getting the swine flu!

Oh and it is more like someone squirting a stream of water up your nose vs. a mist. The sheet I got says The 2009 H1N1 LAIV does not contain thimerosal or other preservatives.

[edit on 21-10-2009 by Donkey_Dean]

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 04:46 PM
link   
Today is my first day of actually feeling fear because of the swine flu.

Two more of my teenage grandchildren have gotten sick. My daughter was in hospital all night with complications from the flu. She's home but is very ill.

My 14 year old great niece that was admitted to the hospital this morning has not responded to treatment yet and is having difficulty breathing.

Our hospital here in south Ga. is testing for the H1N1 virus when patients go to the hospital sick.

I have noticed that this virus takes many forms. In some people it is more of a nuisance than anything else.

Some of my family members have had fever and some have not. Some have had the stomach upset while others didn't.

Apparently it all depends on the individual persons immune system.

It is so very sad to see a once very healthy 14 year old at deaths
door.

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 04:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Donkey_Dean

Thanks for sharing that information with us, is nice to learn about the reactions of people to the vaccine and in you case the mist.

Whenever I get the seasonal flu and is only been like three times in life I always get sore and mild fever.

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 04:51 PM
link   
reply to post by dizziedame

You are here in my neck of woods, but in Albany Ga, the health department is not longer testing for the H1N1 and all symptoms of flu will be attributed to the swine flu and treated accordingly.

Hope a fast recovery, my daughter when we all got sick back in march was the only one that woke up with breathing problems but when she went to the doctor all they found was that she had a sinus infection, she said she never had that breathing scare before, back in march testing was no done frequently yet unless you were very ill.

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by dizziedame
Today is my first day of actually feeling fear because of the swine flu.

Two more of my teenage grandchildren have gotten sick. My daughter was in hospital all night with complications from the flu. She's home but is very ill.

My 14 year old great niece that was admitted to the hospital this morning has not responded to treatment yet and is having difficulty breathing.

Our hospital here in south Ga. is testing for the H1N1 virus when patients go to the hospital sick.

I have noticed that this virus takes many forms. In some people it is more of a nuisance than anything else.

Some of my family members have had fever and some have not. Some have had the stomach upset while others didn't.

Apparently it all depends on the individual persons immune system.

It is so very sad to see a once very healthy 14 year old at deaths
door.

I pulled my kids out of school a month ago, and home schooled them. We have been avoiding town as much as possible, while rumors abounded about hundreds of infections. We were able to avoid the flu, and just managed to get the vaccine two days ago. I work from home and was able to do this, I know many cannot. I will be sending them back to school next week, THANK GOD!!!

Paranoid? I know, but it was my call, and it looks to have worked out great.

Best of luck, and god bless your 14 year old.

[edit on 21-10-2009 by Donkey_Dean]

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 05:36 PM
link   
Whats amazing is how every news channel in tv is actually fooling skeptics, lazies, and fencers into actually getting vaccinated. Its an obvious fear-of-loss tactic. Tell somebody there is an abundance of something, and they will consider, but tell somebody there isnt enough for everyone, and people will line up. All Ive heard over the past week is how little of the vaccine we have, and you cant make me believe that the manufactures are clueless as to how many people reside in this country.

Vaccines never where, and never will be a necessity of life.

edit to add: The healthiest people spent their childhoods covered in dirt, and playing with other kids. This modern day way of treating our kids like they are sickly elders makes me want to puke. You will ultimately make their lives miserable.

[edit on 21-10-2009 by doctorvannostren]

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 07:26 PM
link   
Here's a report of some 140 people having severve side effects to the swine flu in Sweden. Apparently, they didn't get the same one the German Gov got.

Nurses got sick from the "swine flu" vaccine in Sweden • UPDATE - 1 suspected death

www.theflucase.com... &lang=en

Just trying to be a responsible poster. I'll check to see what company made their vaccines, but I do not speak Swedish, so.. maybe some help out their.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join