It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ALERT: Special Swine Flu Update, something you need to know

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 10:48 AM
link   
reply to post by antar

OK ... relax a bit for a second. Deep breaths. We could sit here all day screaming what if the sky falls but there is no reason to think that would happen. What if the plan is to exterminate the independant thinkers? The independent thinkers are not getting vaccinated.

The universe has a way of working itself out. Just dont panic ...
Have some fun today.

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 10:50 AM
link   
Also why so many Mods on this thread? I mean yeah it's a great line-up of people but just asking?

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 10:51 AM
link   
reply to post by underduck

I AM Having FUN today!

I dont think you understood, what if NOT taking the vaccine is a death sentance?

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 10:52 AM
link   
reply to post by antar

No, he may not, but I am sure that whatever he will be getting is not what the rest of the population will be getting anyway.

I never believe no even once that our elite in nation will be getting the same as the rest of us.

I can only imagine the money that will go into vaccines that are just for the few and for the right price.

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 10:54 AM
link   
reply to post by marg6043

I have to run a bit but wanted to thank you for starting this thread, I will be back!

Keep the info coming.

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 10:58 AM
link   
reply to post by antar

My mistake ... maybe I did miss what you were trying to say.

Well if that is the case ... Screw it ... I would rather take my chances with the big flu over being one of the 500 million that TPTB choose to break thier backs building a new civilization. Hell, we might get lucky and just get mutated a bit and can spend the rest of our lives trying to scare the "normies" who are trying to keep the human race going.

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 11:01 AM
link   
reply to post by emsed1

I agree, Swine Flu is being played up as a distraction. We have far larger worries going on then Swine flu. Everyone needs to make an educated decision about the shots, I've never had a flu shot and don't see the need for one. However a pregnant co-workers daugher caught it and it rapidly spread through their home. Not good.

Treat the subject seriously but don't blow it out of proportion is my take on the Swine flu.

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 11:02 AM
link   
My very healthy 14 year old great niece was just admitted to our local hospital and is in intensive care with pneumonia.

She was diagnosed with swine flu 5 weeks ago and seemed to respond to Tamiflu but has been getting worse for the past 10 days.

This child has been the picture of health and is an A student. So there were no underlying conditions.

It seems we are damned if we get the H1N1 vaccine and damned if we don't.

We are living in trying times.

[edit on 21-10-2009 by dizziedame]

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 11:05 AM
link   
reply to post by emsed1

Actually, you build immunity naturally by exposure, getting sick, tending to the illness, and finding a natural recovery (i.e. bedrest, fluids, and natural foods rather than the garbage we usually eat). The more we rely on technologies to prevent disease, the more likely we are to find a strain that refuses to respond to treatment.

Penicillin, Amoxicillin, and the rest of the anti-bacterial slew are becoming increasingly useless, and virii are no different. They will evolve to overwhelm our medicines and then you face massive die offs because a majority of populations have compromised natural immunity for the quick fix of inoculations and the illusion of health governments are all too ready to push on their populations.

Immunizations have proven benefits and there is no reason to believe you are better off avoiding a polio vaccine. I knew a woman who became a paraplegic from the polio vaccine live virus mix, and I still recommend people to get those basic shots. It's just good sense. Still, not over doing medications is the first line of defense against super bugs and disease, but too many people are already over reliant on so many drugs, and they can easily dismiss one more as just a part of life.

Once it's too late, it's too late.

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 11:05 AM
link   
I just heard on my local radio station that our state finally got some H1N1 vaccines for pregnant women, children and healthcare workers.

The report said that a large number of parents are refusing the vaccine for their kids and it quoted the Governor saying that it is totally the parents choice.

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 11:08 AM
link   
Just knocked out 3 weeks with the flu. And no shot. did it with tons of Vitamin C and tylenol. Am back to my old self and off to the gym in a few minutes. Meaning, there is alternitives to the CDC's dire warnings.
Back in 1977 Me and the other 800 cadets at a military school were given teh flu shot and we all got sick for a week. Since that time I never took it again. There isn't anyway the gov't can tell me its worked out the bugs from the original that I took. Never going to happen. But then I have no kids or wives. Just alot of lettuce in the bank.::grins::

Buy alot of Vitamin C...

Is my motto, if the gov't wants to give shots they can zap themselves in the arse..

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 11:09 AM
link   
reply to post by dizziedame

Did she got worst after taking the Tamiflu? I will like to know if you don't mind, remember Pneumonia is the same secondary and main complication that also will affect anybody even during the regular swine flu season.

I hope things will work for her and she recuperates in a timely manner.

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 11:22 AM
link   
reply to post by marg6043

thanks for sharing this valuable information.

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 11:24 AM
link   
reply to post by dizziedame

I wish your neice the best. The WHO has declared there is a link between the swine flu and pneumonia. Here's a story from the SF Gate from two days ago.

Swine flu is more likely to lead to pneumonia

Swine flu can turn particularly nasty for a small subset of people -- usually, but not always, those with compromised immune systems -- and should be treated quickly and aggressively with antiviral medication in the hospital, says the World Health Organization.

For most of us, a bout of the swine flu would be no worse than catching seasonal flu. You'll suffer with fever and body aches and feel generally miserable for a few days, then bounce right back.

But epidemiologists have noted that some patients very quickly get pneumonia on top of the swine flu, making their cases difficult to treat and often requiring ventilation. When these patients show up in hospitals, they should be treated immediately with antiviral drugs, even if swine flu hasn't been confirmed, WHO officials said today.

The recommendation came out of a three-day conference in Washington to discuss the swine flu pandemic.

Doctors have noted that the pattern of severe illness associated with the swine flu is "strikingly different" than what they see with seasonal flu, according to WHO officials. Three to five days after their first symptoms, patients begin to deteriorate and many go into respiratory failure within 24 hours after their conditions worsen.

Severe illness is most common among pregnant women, especially those in their third trimester; children under age 2; and people with chronic lung disease, including asthma. Neurological disorders can increase the risk in children.

Just a head's up.

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 11:31 AM
link   
Dizzie...my goddess I hope she will be ok.

The whole vaccine thing for me is a tough one. I am military and I don't have a choice. I get vaccines whether I want to or not. Now for 8 years I had the seasonal flu vaccine and for 8 years I have been flu free. This year I missed the shot in October and bam...for the last week I have felt like crap. I sure am hoping it is over now. So yeah I am a bit torn on the Swine Flu shot honestly...

Though I will say now I really don't believe that this shot is made to kill.

-Kyo

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 11:38 AM
link   
reply to post by KyoZero

One of the things that my husband enjoy since he retire from the Marines is the option of vaccines, he used to complain all the time about the vaccinations.

And he is also one of those veterans that received untested vaccines and drugs during the first gulf war.

I hope the young girls will recover fast and without complications, we all be keeping her well being in our minds.

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 11:42 AM
link   
I know 8 individuals who have received the Swine Flu vaccination, and so far (2 weeks) no adverse side effects.

Just sayin' I'm still on the fence about it all, not trying to persuade anyone one way or another.

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 11:50 AM
link   
What is very weird is that my kids tested positive yesterday for swine flu. 70 kids were absent from school yesterday. The doctor said 99.9% of all flu’s are H1N1. The kids were prescribed Tamiflu but all the pharmacies in my town are out of the pediatric Tamiflu. I finally got the pharmacist to “compound” it in to a liquid suspension form. They said there is a global shortage of the pediatric kind.

Here is another weird thing. The doctor said we still need to get the H1N1 flu vaccine because it is coming back in the spring. I thought we couldn’t catch the same virus twice. I assume when it comes back in spring it is a mutated version, therefore seems that the vaccine wouldn’t be effective.

The doctor insisted that when the vaccines are available one of my children with an underlying condition is forbidden to take the live nasal mist vaccine and to only get the shot.

I read the nasal mist causes a person to be contagious for 21 days. Why do they give a live vaccine? If it isn’t safe for one of my children how do I expect it to be safe for the others?

I decided to treat my kids with Tamiflu, even though I’ve read that is has dangers. I justify this thinking most medicine has it’s dangers, if we read the fine print. I don’t trust the vaccines and I don’t trust Tamilflu. It’s a shame we cant trust our educated leaders.

I am upset there is so much confusion about the vaccines. Since we already have the flu I doubt we will take the shot. What should I do if my trusted physician highly recommends it?

This flu is progressing rapidly. I heard rumor that another nearby town had 50% of the population sick with H1N1.

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 12:14 PM
link   
You can also listen to Dr. Horowitz and investigative reporter Sherri Kane talk about who is behind the swine flu pandemic:

There is a one hour interview available here:

The Veritas Show

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 12:31 PM
link   
reply to post by wonderworld

I have heard that star anise tea helps too. Sorry to hear about your little one.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join