It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gary Null: Testimony Before NY State Assembly Hearing On Vaccines

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 09:08 AM
link   
Wow. Very compelling stuff.

It really makes you think twice about all vaccines, not just swine flu. He also editorializes a bit about pharmaceuticals in general and their mark up on prices.

[edit on 22/10/2009 by kosmicjack]

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 09:11 AM
link   
Could someone please give some info on what he says
At work no speakers

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 09:15 AM
link   
reply to post by blankduck18

After reviewing thousands of studies, he basically calls into question the testing and toxicity of vaccines, specifically the flu vaccine.

To be fair, he is a natural health advocate so that should be considered when trying to view his perspective.

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 09:17 AM
link   
reply to post by kosmicjack

I just posted and Update on the swine flu, the lies, deceptions and misinformation is just staggering.

Now the correlation of children vaccines and how they are breeding a generation of disable children and weak immune systems.

Terrible, the 70s swine flu didn't target the children but this time around it is, the blame is on the many vaccinations that children are submitted since birth.

Swine flu vaccine is the same vaccine now that killed so many in the 70s, it has not changed at all and after the fiasco in the 70s the big pharma is pushing their deadly poison with disregard of the people that they are targeting, children and the unborn.

The swine fou right now is not deadlier than the regular flu season regadrless of the pandemic tagging by the WHO, that base their findings from less economically and developed countries deaths.

[edit on 21-10-2009 by marg6043]

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 09:38 AM
link   
Gary Null is a quacking quackity quack!

If it looks like a duck

LOL sorry Marg!

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 09:48 AM
link   
reply to post by emsed1

Thanks for that link. I always want to know more about who is giving the information and hopefully why.

Edit to add - from your link:

Null says he holds an associate degree in business administration from Mountain State College in West Virginia, a bachelor's degree from Thomas A. Edison State College in New Jersey, and a PhD in human nutrition and public health sciences from The Union Institute in Cincinnati, Ohio. Two papers he co-authored during the early 1980s identified him as Gary Null, M.S," but I have seen no information about the source of that credential. Edison State is a "nontraditional" school with neither campus nor courses. It is accredited but awards accredited bachelor's degrees based on career experience, equivalency exams, and courses taken at other schools. In the late 1980s, a prominent college guidebook described it this way: Thomas A. Edison State College, established in 1972, administers an external degree program that enables qualified students to earn or work toward a college degree without attending college in the usual way. There is no resident faculty, no campus, no classrooms, and no library. Administrative officers in Trenton evaluate college-level learning achieved through work or life experiences, self-study, college courses taken previously, industry-sponsored education programs, military instruction, etc. The college administers its own examinations in the liberal arts and sciences, business, and radiologic technology under the Thomas Edison College Examination Program [6]. The Union Institute is also accredited, but its degree requirements and standards for health-related doctoral degrees differ greatly from those of most traditional universities. Students design their own program, form and chair their own doctoral committee, and are required to attend only an introductory colloquium and a few interdisciplinary seminars.

That is concerning.

[edit on 21/10/2009 by kosmicjack]

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 10:19 AM
link   
' Duh. Im not convinved, give one more reason not to take vaccines. '

Well, there you have it Folks, I knew it all along, this ruling elite Falsefy Every thing they want and/or need 'fixed', sc um bags !!!!!

S & F !!!!

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 09:40 AM
link   
Some really shocking information in this video. Wow, I am not getting the shot for sure now.

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 09:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Frillz

I would urge you to take the source with a grain of salt and consider information from variety of well-rounded sources, including your personal physician, when making your decision.

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 01:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by emsed1
Gary Null is a quacking quackity quack!

If it looks like a duck

LOL sorry Marg!

Yes, I'm bumping this especially with all the more dots that are out there that might one day connect to one another.

Before you use that to convince others that Gary is a quack, why don't you search and see if the person calling others a quack is a quack themselves..

Stephen Joel Barrett: Barrett has become a "lightning rod" for controversy as a result of his criticisms of alternative medicine theories and practitioners. Barrett says he does not criticize conventional medicine because that would be "way outside [his] scope."[15][24] He states he does not give equal time to some subjects, and has written on his web site that "Quackery and fraud don't involve legitimate controversy and are not balanced subjects. I don't believe it is helpful to publish 'balanced' articles about unbalanced subjects."[25] Barrett is at the forefront of exposing shady aspects of chiropractic.[26]
en.wikipedia.org...

I know its from Wiki, but its at least just as or more credible than that biased quack site.

You have Joseph Moshe stating genocide via vaccines.

You have Jane Burgermeister speaking early about the vaccines being used as a biological weapon against humanity.

You have Adrian Gibbs saying its more than likely that h1n1 was created in a lab and 'accidentally' escaped.

You have Ron Paul talking about the vaccine not being something you wanna take and failed in 1976 which also killed more people than the flu itself.

There are many others as well but I think its evident that something is up.

I happen to like what Gary is doing and think he should keep it going. Why; because we all know something is very fishy with this h1n1.. or should I say 'swiney'?

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 01:54 AM
link   
There's so much information and back and forth on these. I'm going to have to go with my gut instinct here and pick nature over science.

It bothers me that pharmaceuticals have become the answer to everything. The fda stating that only a drug can cure you. They do their best to discredit any natural cure, and hold them to a standard that is almost impossible to achieve. The vaccines are not held to these same standards in my opinion.

That said, the natural cure people seem to spend their time attacking all the science folks. While I may be more inclined to accept natural cures, I can't help but notice they are also attacking and at the same time pushing their own agenda.

Both sides are usually trying to sell me something.

The battle between these two sides is a seriously mired subject and it clouds the issue badly.

new topics

top topics

join