It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"US preparing to attack Iran"

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 08:14 AM
link   
Investigative journalist Wayne Madsen claims to have just returned from Underground Nuclear facilities in the US, where Special Forces are doing mock attacks in preperation for an attack on Iranian Nuclear facilities.

Wayne claims to have gone into the sites in the US as part of a tour group of former intelligence officers, and that this information about preperations for an attack has been leaked.

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 09:02 AM
link   
Interesting video. I wonder how ligit this guy is?

-E-

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 09:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by MysterE

-E-

I would say that he is working for the US government... other wise he would be taken out out if he leaked something like that with out permission. It's probably a propaganda ploy to get Iran to co-operate.

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 09:09 AM
link   
This wouldn't suprise me in the slightest. If America move into Iran, It'll cause all manner of other problems else where.. I really hope it doesn't come to this...

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 09:11 AM
link   
RT plays an interesting role doesn't it? Funny how things turn out .

The US Gov lies so much, always saying one thing and doing another. It's disgusting. Doesn't it feel inevitable now?.. Obama goes to Egypt tells everyone how he is friend and has Muslim roots, then has the CIA run the "Green Revolution." I know we're at the peace table with Iran right now, and secretly we have special forces coming up with ways to spread nuclear debris all over world. There's Russian Advisors at those plants. I wonder how that will affect them, then there's the Shanghai Corp.

I have no resaon not to believe Mr. Madsen. He's been accurate in th past, and it makes sense, why not use drones and of course they are doing drills. It wasn't clear if there was a ground element to the drill or just air strikes.

And if it's cloudy, activate Jundallah..... again.

Thanks for the thread, great find.

"Can't we all just get along?"

[edit on 21-10-2009 by wylee]

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 09:17 AM
link   
reply to post by savetimerushonline

Agree with you, all this smacks of psy-ops.

Matt

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 09:31 AM
link   
But don't you think that Iran would assume this already?...

What's the point of the Psy-op? Iran knows perfectly well what the US is capable of doing.

They've stood up to us this long. If this is a psy-op, it's for us, and I still don't know the point of it.

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 09:36 AM
link   
There was also a report this morning that Iran had agreed to ship all it's 'enriched' uranium to Russia.

Could this be a last-minute move to save face before Israel nukes them?

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 09:46 AM
link   
Iran doesn't have to "save face" over their nuclear programme, as it is all within the rules of the NPT, despite what those wanting war would tell us.
If anything, it again throws the spotlight back onto Israel as the rogue nuclear state, having just told the UN and the IAEA once again to go poke their NPT where the sun don't shine!

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 10:13 AM
link   

I'm suspicious. If his history found on-line is to be believed, I would suggest he is working for the US Govt.

There is absolutely no way I can see he would be a part of a "tour" of any military site, considering the accusations he has reportedly made against the US government in the past.

Ultimately, I think his job is to send out confusing messages and to discredit wherever needed.

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 10:17 AM
link   
The part in which the people in positions of power don't understand is that we, the people, are all becoming awake.

Everyday hundreds of thousands of people are waking up.

We are almost at the Tipping Point.

David Icke's website, Alex Jones websites, Jeff Rense, Youtube, and many others are waking LOTS of people up VERY fast.

The "Elite" don't understand the flow of information on the internet, and they are not up to date with the computer age.

They will fail, and Everyone will see who the Evil people are....everyone.

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 10:34 AM
link   
I bet this is normal - special forces train and then train some more, they wouldn't be any good at what they do if they didn't would they?

How many simulations would you think have been run for hypothetical missions in Russia? Or Saudi? heck they probably run practice missions on taking out the UK for a laugh. And I'm pretty sure they practice taking back their own sites should they be taken some how.

I don't think this on it's own is any more than sensationalism - it doesn't on it's own it does not indicate an imminent attack... It's just plain common sense that in this day with everyone banging the drums o' war when and if it hits the fan the US will want to be ready and polished no?

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 11:32 AM
link   
I think we're forgetting that the US has the TR3 which I think can also be used as a Nuclear Weapons platform flying at Mach 25+ and goes into orbit. Occasionally it lands at Area 51 and has been tracked coming in via earthquake sensors off the Californian coast. It was also filmed landing there at night off the mountain top overlooking Area 51.

So surely we could use this, quickly and efficiently to sort Iran out and they wouldn't know who to blame then. No planes would have taken off from Israel and no missiles launched from ships off their coast.

Could be a sneaky way to do it??

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 11:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by MysterE

-E-

Are you serious?

www.youtube.com...

That is Wayne Madsen on Russia Today.

[edit on 23/10/09 by DontTreadOnMe]

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 04:24 PM
link   
[edit on 21-10-2009 by hhcore]

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 05:32 PM
link   
[edit on 10/21/2009 by dashar]

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by mattpryor

Agree with you, all this smacks of psy-ops.

Matt

For once i agree with matt this reeks of psy ops and "wishful thinking" on the part of the us

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 01:32 PM
link   
Just found this guy's this can not be good can it

Israeli military strike more likely after Iran misses nuclear deadline

Its announcement on Friday will raise suspicions it just wants to bog down the limited deal on offer in further delay and, although more talks are likely, attention will turn east.

Given that Israeli government has made a nuclear-free Iran its prime international goal, a military strike to try to achieve that is now correspondingly more likely.

FROMwww.telegraph.co.uk...
If true this deff is not good news.

THANKYOU

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 01:59 PM
link   
This has been a standard headline for about four years now. When there is nothing else to report the news breaks out this oldie to replay.

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 02:25 PM
link   
Could this in my thread be related to this Iran talk.
www.abovetopsecret.com...
Im not spamming my thread you can answer here.

THANKYOU

top topics

<<   2 >>

join