It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Words of Peace Man"-

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 07:41 AM
link   
Has anyone seen this man talk? I find his words to be just a waffle of "Christianity" mixed with modern day "philosophy". I also do not like the way he "SHOUTS" -to get his boring cliche's across, something I find not very "Peaceful Words at All!!" ...In retrospect -I cannot stand this Man!!!

www.wordsofpeace.org.au...

[edit on 21-10-2009 by catalyst2466]

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 08:13 AM
link   
reply to post by catalyst2466

I clicked on the link and upon seeing the image in the top right corner I knew this man was after something when I observed his right hand.

Money.

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 08:18 AM
link   
Ok but have you like heard him, he's really over the top! ...Preacher though what else to expect? ...Word's of wisdom??? Dust! & Blow to that!

Also off topic... what is your avatar? Sorry mods, this could be a breakthrough! who knows!!

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 08:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by catalyst2466
Ok but have you like heard him, he's really over the top! ...Preacher though what else to expect? ...Word's of wisdom??? Dust! & Blow to that!

Also off topic... what is your avatar? Sorry mods, this could be a breakthrough! who knows!!

I have not listened to him, I dont pay attention to people such as this.

Im not sure how to answer that question about my avatar, I have never been asked a question like that, a little more specific info might help?

[edit on 21-10-2009 by XXXN3O]

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 08:35 AM
link   
Ok off topic "scenario' -but that avatar is "very strong!" -you must know what it is and Why???? I also feel attracted to this than "So Called- Word of Peace Man!" So be open -Bring it on!!

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 08:37 AM
link   

whaaaaaaaaaaaaa?

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 08:40 AM
link   
Whaaaaaaaaaaaaa??? Coooooooollllll!!! Is that you too in your avator or are you taking the piss here? -Some words of wisdom!

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 08:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by XXXN3O

Im not sure how to answer that question about my avatar, I have never been asked a question like that, a little more specific info might help?

If you don't pay attention to lame "preacher's" of this sort than why come by here! You look as though you are ready to attack "Military" wise.

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 08:49 AM
link   

This "Words of so called Peace Man" should be axed! For he is not "Peaceful" and his words are not words of "true wisdom" he is a fraud,
resting upon the 'Mountain of Money' that is manipulating and "conning" the daft 'sheeple' indeed!

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 08:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by XXXN3O

If you don't pay attention to lame "preacher's" of this sort than why come by here! You look as though you are ready to attack "Military" wise.

That is a common misconception, normally people who are either wicah, new age belief centred or similar get that vibe from it for some reason.

I have sent you a U2U about it so that you can see its meaning if you like.

People who preach world peace often have alterior motives, thats all I am saying to you.

I say what I say to warn other people and I didnt say the man was lame.

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 09:08 AM
link   
Can you give me a link to a video of a spiritual teacher that you like?

I listened to this guy for a while without watching the video. His message is well intentioned and he uses simple analogies to get his message across, but the message lacks biblical substance. He makes no references to the Bible, the Divine nature, or the Spirit of God as a path to wisdom and peace.

Humility, meekness, parience, and love are the doorways to all spiritual knowledge and wisdom. Without these elements of God's character living and abiding in your heart, governing all your thoughts and deeds, you will not grow in Spiritual power and wisdom.

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 09:13 AM
link   
People who preach world peace often have alterior motives, thats all I am saying to you

Yes but how in hell's name do you get people who are wiccan or new age etc; I'm simply saying that this man is outdated period! No need for "New Age", "Wiccan" and the like! (cockney accent
"You get what I mean Love? Would you like another cup of tea love?"

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 09:15 AM
link   

People who preach world peace often have alterior motives, thats all I am saying to you

Yes but how in hell's name do you get people who are wiccan or new age etc; I'm simply saying that this man is outdated period! No need for "New Age", "Wiccan" and the like! (cockney accent

It doesnt matter.

I think I may have taken you out of context a little. I was between topics and U2U's

I thought you were meaning that you find my avatar disturbing or something along those lines as I have had a few members post that in the past.

Thanks for the tea but im not a big fan of the floride content.

I would take a glass of fresh orange however.

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 09:18 AM
link   

Ahhhhh....yes...I think I get it.....and ......Yes....a cuppa would be nice!
Would that be Tetley Tea or Red Rose?

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 09:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by John Matrix
Can you give me a link to a video of a spiritual teacher that you like?

I listened to this guy for a while without watching the video. His message is well intentioned and he uses simple analogies to get his message across, but the message lacks biblical substance. He makes no references to the Bible, the Divine nature, or the Spirit of God as a path to wisdom and peace.

Humility, meekness, parience, and love are the doorways to all spiritual knowledge and wisdom. Without these elements of God's character living and abiding in your heart, governing all your thoughts and deeds, you will not grow in Spiritual power and wisdom.

I like your words they sound very "Spiritual" and full of Wisdom indeed! You asked me what link could I provide? -The Only Link my Friend is to -
"Seek within YOurself!" -here if you quietly listen- you Shall hear the voice of "Truth!

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 02:42 PM
link   

top topics

join