It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The three fallacies that have driven the war in Afghanistan

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vitchilo
Seriously, superrat, are you 13 years old? Because you just spout Bush's propaganda words without any thought. On ATS, a lot of us have university education, so we know what is propaganda or not, and you sir, can't see a damn thing.

Not that I agree with superrat, but in the words of the prophet, "You don't need to be a weatherman to see the way the wind blows"

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 04:53 PM
link   
There's one you didn't mention.

We wanted to be there. We're gaining hundreds of thousands of combat experienced troops in the process, finessing our higher-end weapons platforms, integrating and testing our surveillance/attack UAV's, adjacent to Pakistan and Iran, and we're actually, just where we want to be.

Doing what other nations - except the UK - can't.

You don't like it - you can pucker up and smooch our rosy, red ****ms.

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by JohnnyCanuck

You'll note that Usama's listing on the FBI's 10 most wanted list cites no mention of 9/11:

USAMA BIN LADEN IS WANTED IN CONNECTION WITH THE AUGUST 7, 1998, BOMBINGS OF THE UNITED STATES EMBASSIES IN DAR ES SALAAM, TANZANIA, AND NAIROBI, KENYA. THESE ATTACKS KILLED OVER 200 PEOPLE. IN ADDITION, BIN LADEN IS A SUSPECT IN OTHER TERRORIST ATTACKS THROUGHOUT THE WORLD. www.fbi.gov...

What does that tell us?

I guess that means another fake pretext to invade another country just like Iraq. Correct me if I'm wrong but that is how I see it for now.

The bombings of UNITED STATES EMBASSIES are justified by many around the world as a means of stopping America from interfering with internal matters of other countries. It just simply means they don't like what you are doing down there.

That being said the Taliban only responded to the American ultimatum which said Osama was behind the 9/11 attacks therefore give him up. Any sensible regime or persons would ask for evidence..

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 06:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Vitchilo

I don't know any faction of Islam which takes the Quran literally. I can assure you that.

The verses wouldn't make sense outside the context of which it was written on, even Osama takes the Ahadith as a reference when examining the Quran. Every verse is explained through either the prophet's sayings or the prophet's actions...

So once again there is a room for discussion, if you want I can bring sources, but at the moment keeping it brief.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join