Of Emperors and Sky Gods

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 08:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by rainfall
This earth experiment is nearing it's end....the harvest is near....those 'first rulers' will reap what they have sown...

Whose harvest is near? The chinese celestials or the biblical gods?

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 09:04 PM
link   
reply to post by NibiruWarrior

why are they all the same in principle

Throughout Human history we have been far more connected than history books would allow us to believe.. to say Africans never ventured to South America, or Vikings to America, or Middle Easterners to China is absurd. Of course they did.

Human intellectual capacity has NEVER changed.. men born 4,000 years ago were just as intelligent, the storehouses of knowledge simply have not been built up yet. So the rocket scientist of the Iron Age didn't simply plow the fields.. they thought up and constructed wondrous works of architecture. The Leonardo Da Vinci's of the Iron Age didn't work as cart laborers, they thought up fantastic tales..

Throughout the Stone age, as far back as 11,000 years, we see weaponry and tools alike over vast spaces.. The reason being, "primitive" trade routes existed, and new tools were first to be traded as they were valuable. Is it improbable to assume that men marching with their goods didn't keep story tellers by their sides? Unlikely, in the Celtic World Bards knew no bounds, they traveled freely across the Celtic World sharing their stories. In each of the Celtic Domains, the stories are very much alike, but very different. Each morphs to represent the culture, and perhaps the culture adapts some of the story.

In regards to the sky, a few things are worshiped all over the world: Sky, Sun, Duality of heaven and hell(s). People who want to know how the very, very first person to call themselves (inter clans name) came to be, it's ALWAYS some fantastic story of supernatural origins and just appearing. Be it from the skies, or in some cultures like some Celts, from the Earth, or simply "other worlds" .. places that cannot be seen, and thus, cannot be challenged.

The spread of ideas, skills, weapons, items, they were far more advanced than we give them credit. How did they build the Pyramids? Well, how did we build the World Trade Centers, the Golden Gate Bridge, the Panama Canal? .. Humans are very good at overcoming seemingly impossible odds, and creating works of art that seem impossible. We don't give them credit because we believe we are intellectually superior than they, but in fact, we are not.

"if you ain't got nothing nice to say, don't say it"

Generally speaking, when you make a thread, you expect some people not to agree. Um, some would say that's the sign of a good thread, discussion and debate forms around the principle ideas. If my replying but not agreeing with everything upsets you, I don't apologize. If I want to simply say "nice job" I will send a U2U.

Though, in this case, even the OP wrote me off as having nothing to say, which I cannot hide, I was a bit surprised.

reply to post by rainfall

you have a lot of growing still to do

Well, my chosen area of study is history, so perhaps I should stop paying all those expensive tuition bills and simply read blogs and youtube videos. Then I can be "Awakened" ......

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 09:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jazzyguy

This earth experiment is nearing it's end....the harvest is near....those 'first rulers' will reap what they have sown...

Whose harvest is near? The chinese celestials or the biblical gods?

They are the same....everyone in this learning university we call earth is coming upon graduation day....

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 09:20 PM
link   
Maybe you should have studied archaeology rather than history then

Conventional history, as taught, doesn't include anything supernatural or conforming to alien ancestors. I can see where the sheer programmed retaliatory remarks kicked in now, with all those tuition fees attached and all, cheers.

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 09:23 PM
link   
Thanks for the Chinese Connection, Sky.

I'll bet, deep within the walls of the Potala Palace in Tibet there is a vast library of those ancient, elongated books - that no one has opened for hundreds of years.

I wonder if they are handing out library cards?

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 09:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Rockpuck

Well, I would have to say that there is a very good chance that these were all just stories made up to keep people entertained around the fire at night, but there could be some truth in them.

More and more scientific evidence points to the fact that there is life outside of our planet, and more and more evidence points to the very likely possibility that there are other Earth like planets out there.

Wouldn't you agree that the odds are that we are not the only intelligent life forms to develop in the near galaxy?

And it there are other intelligent life forms out there that have developed advanced civilizations, what are the odds that we are in the lead technologically? I think it would be very arrogant for us to pretend we are the only advanced civilization, or the first.

I would say that there is a very good chance that there are advanced civilization out there in our local galaxy that have succeeded in bridging the vast distance of space.

If this is true, then there would also be a good chance that they have visited the Earth, but the odds that they helped us set up civilization are pretty small. More likely they studied us the way we studied animals an plant on our planet.

At this point the odds are pretty small, but possible. There are a lot of very realistic tales from ancient people that could have some truth in them.

Then there is the idea of plasma life forms, which, once again has scientific backing. It seems the main stream scientific community is dragging its feet on the issue.

If there are plasma life forms, and I think this is highly likely, they are probably far more advanced then planet based life forms.

There is so much we, as a species still do not know. That much is clear, so why not speculate?

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 09:55 PM
link   
reply to post by poet1b

True, I agree its not impossible, just improbable... and for the record I do not believe we are alone.. I just cannot see the logic in human like aliens depositing us and disapearing. There ARE historic and archaelogical references to aliens in the past, but over all evolution there only appears to be one instantanious "aha" moment that sparked civilization. In all probability it applies to the Furtile Creasant, where civilizations first arose. Is is possible that aliens assisted in cultivated our understandings at that point? Perhaps.. some historic references point to alien like Gods.. and its not impossible to say stories from that civilization spread around the globe.

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 10:09 PM
link   
i believe all this data is relevant to all proven documentation

But being a christian i believe that Jesus was an ET with his miraculous birth of artificial insemination and that Jesus was God in human form, More high and righteousness than any of Satan's pawns.

Any one beg to differ go for it

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 10:15 PM
link   

They are the same....everyone in this learning university we call earth is coming upon graduation day....

They might be related but not necessarily the same. One likes dragon, the other hates it. Give it some thoughts.

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 10:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skyfloating
Dont be shy to discuss, debunk, question, add, confirm, argue, prove, disprove folks...I want to learn some stuff too.

Skyfloating, Yes many truths do you write and back thru the ages

the knowledge of Futures Past and God Like Beings will soon be revealed to

Earth Beings. It is mostly not what you have read in history books because the

ancient knowledge of our beginnings has been hidden and omitted from

mankind by the chosen elite of this Earth.

Millions upon Millions of Earth Beings have already been drawn to this place

on Earth where the God Like Beings settled and Earth Beings first began on

this Earth. Earth Beings today do not fully understand why they are drawn to

this place other than the shear beauty of it all. Earth Beings soul memories

that have been taken from them before birth on this Earth have been

downloaded off site from Earth and their memories are somewhat jogged

when they visit this most sacret place.

By divulging the location now would create a frenzy beyond belief so by the

end of 2012 this will all come out for Earth Beings to see and experience.

^Y^

[edit on 21-10-2009 by amari]

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 10:20 PM
link   
if anyone were wise they would know that god sent 1/3 of all the angels/stars to company Satan along his fall, And satan is known as a deceiver and pictured as a serpent which is also known as the father of all lies, And Is known as the Morning star.

So whether satan and his angels decided to come to earth and deceive the nations with the fallen /tares, Or nephlim's As the result of Satan's angelic beings that lusted after earth women.

I could go on but i dont want to make everyone here rage QQ

But therefore creating stories and beliefs for the Chinese emperor's or the anceint mayans for any fact sake, Cause all i can say is that the Annunakai were pictured as Reptile Humanoid beings, That hello!! resemble satans true form.

And i still believe nibiru is coming soon, With giant star fleets, Cause i had a dream the other night, in fact a very vivid dream of the end of the world and We were invaded and by Reptileoids, hellbent of destruction and corruption of the seedline of God.

All anwsers can be made clear through knowledge of the fall and Satans seedline. You would see that he is a galactic force and controls 1/3 of the universe

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 10:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by InnerstellarOne
So whether satan and his angels decided to come to earth and deceive the nations with the fallen /tares, Or nephlim's As the result of Satan's angelic beings that lusted after earth women.

It is the sons of God who lusted after earth women. And Jesus is also known as the bright morning star.

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 10:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jazzyguy

Originally posted by InnerstellarOne

It is the sons of God who lusted after earth women. And Jesus is also known as the bright morning star.

Yeah, Jesus had to be made cause of Lucifer was the right hand of god, But because of the fall and pride He lost his worthy place among God in heaven.

But Satan's angels did lust and breed with earthly women, Therefore how we get our men of renown or of old, Ect. Goliath, Zeus, Stonehenge builders ect.

Half man Half demons, The more you seek the light, The more answers come clear.

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 11:20 PM
link   
Btw

Aliens = Spiritual beings

Angels = Positive ET entities

Demons = Negative ET entities

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 11:44 PM
link   
reply to post by InnerstellarOne

i'm not gonna lie. i am 100% glad you cleared that up because the lexicon conversion was messing with my head

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 12:34 AM
link   
Thanks for the great thread! I have been dabbling around with these threads and books for years and have come to the conclusion that this theory, incomplete as it may be ( not you personally Skyfloating), it's the only explanation for our origins and the only way these myths are understandable. Without allowing for ET presence and their technology these myths are reduced to unbelievable stories that millions of people believed throughout history.
I don't know of one extant culture that claims responsibility for anything! Not farming, not mathmatics, not sewing, or music, or writing, or building, or even making fire. They (we) were all taught! ok, who taught everybody this stuff?
Thanks again for the thread and I,too, am looking forward to the rest of the series.

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 12:42 AM
link   
Star and flag, fascinating and thank you very much, one of the most interesting threads i've read for a while on here

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 01:02 AM
link   
Well, i wanted to thank you, SkyFloating. Some time ago I was reading a lot about chinese mythology and specially about their godlike emperors, but i wasn't capable to get anything too clear. Thanks again.
S+f

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 01:21 AM
link   
I hope this isn't to off topic.
Thinking and pondering for a few moments after I finished all at.
( Why not just write the book )
I don't know about you OP, but I was taught in school from the time I was very young. that people from the middle ages on back thought the world was flat. At first I bought it being so young, but I swear by the time I was in fifth grade. I could not see how any body could have ever thought such a thing. I mean they were able to see the sun and moon right. They were round even back then right.
I bet any amount of money there is no history in China that says people once believed the earth was flat.
Here's what I have come to believe of what my education has taught me.
I believe there were people in power back then who perpatrated the flat
earth theory, as a means of control. It was a lie.
Nobody believed it, and now here in modern times their descendents are just telling the tale of the lie they think fooled people. SNF
great read thank you .

[edit on 22-10-2009 by randyvs]

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 01:25 AM
link   
I would say, give me a time machine and powerful technology. The first place I will go is back to ancient China, live as a king for a while then leave. Knowing these stories there would be no violation or hard toward history as it did happen in the myths. It is possible these are time travelers as if they were ET I would think they would come in groups as stated elsewhere in the thread. Either way more proof of more than we know.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join