It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

LHC starts collisions in 5 weeks, 1st contact in 5 weeks -coincidence?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 06:00 AM
link   
They say Nov. 22-27 is the big moment of 1st contact. This also happens to be the same time LHC creates their universe destroying strangelet. Is 1st contact really 1st contact or simply the aliens here to take our toys away?

arstechnica.com... s

With new safety measures in place, the staff at CERN has brought the Large Hadron Collider down to a temperature that's cooler than outer space, and is preparing to make a second try at producing the machine's first collisions. Some of those collisions may produce elusive Higgs Bosons—or something completely unexpected.

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 06:08 AM
link   
First of all, "they", whoever they are, are absolutely blowing smoke up your -insert desired orifice here-. They have no clue when "first contact" is going to happen.

Second, nothing will happen with the LHC. Nothing. Folks who are too ignorant to understand what they are actually doing and how it works are more given to fanciful internet tales about how the LHC is going to -insert desired rumor here-.

It's sad that in these modern times people are still susceptible to such ignorance.

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 06:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by IgnoreTheFacts
First of all, "they", whoever they are, are absolutely blowing smoke up your -insert desired orifice here-. They have no clue when "first contact" is going to happen.

Second, nothing will happen with the LHC. Nothing. Folks who are too ignorant to understand what they are actually doing and how it works are more given to fanciful internet tales about how the LHC is going to -insert desired rumor here-.

It's sad that in these modern times people are still susceptible to such ignorance.

Here's hoping us hairless monkeys did our maths right

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 06:21 AM
link   
Saw this story on the news in the beginning of the week it seems they are just testing it they want to do the smashing early next year so i hear.
On a side note do you remember a film called 2010 the year we make contact on a serious note if contact was going to happen it will just happen believe it when you see it i would love contact to happen i believe there is life out there but i do not think they will come to stop the LHC there is no need because the scientists can not get it working properly anyway.

THANKYOU

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 06:23 AM
link   
Ohh, it all makes sense now! The LHC is being sabotaged from the future, by people sent from the present, to prevent it from starting up in 5 weeks, so that aliens don't contact us.

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 07:05 AM
link   
or just maybe the lhc needs to run (open interdimensional gate aka black hole or bottomless pit?) before there is something to disclose?

after all they do say it may be something completely unexpected.

"Some of those collisions may produce elusive Higgs Bosons—or something completely unexpected."

just guessing.

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 07:21 AM
link   

Amen to that brother ITF!

However, I'm not as confident as you about the safety of the LHC. I'm hoping their theoretical math predictions are accurate. All I can say is that I'm glad to be on the opposite side of the earth in sunny Oz... just in case!

IRM

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 07:40 AM
link   
All I thought of when I read the OP was a motherly alien coming to Earth, walking up to Obama, slaps him on the wrist and says NO! bad human!

And hopefully the scientists have their math correct, and that they don't create a OOPS moment.

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 08:03 AM
link   
Im going to go out on a limb and say that nothing in that OP(no offense) is going to come to any sort of fruition and we can all go about as normal.
Given that its all based in BS it kind of renders the thread useless.
Sorry.

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 08:51 AM
link   
don't believe any of it. the rockefellers had ufo's made in area 51. and this big machine is made just for this purpose. if contact is made, i garauntee it will be with human looking aliens. get it?

its all staged just to get the world under the rothschild illuminati control. this is the biggest trick of them all. a staged alien invasion or benevolent landing telling us to clean up our acts.

the rockefellers are the illuminati family that are in charge of america. but the rothschild family is top dog on earth. the name illuminati is just given to confuse you.

their are illuminati members in all secret societies and government organizations. so don't put the full blame on the roman catholic church and thier heirarchy. they are a big part though. the rcc takes care of infilterating religions and spiritual peoples. so in other words , they take care of the spiritual.

the bankers take care of the material side of life. things like commodities, solid looking objects like houses, cars, you name it. they own it. the bankers own you.

but its all a big illusion of wordplay. we, the people, allow them to control us. that is it. the day we all come together and tell them that we will not be controlled anylonger is the day that we will have to fight an invasion from china or russia.

they will slaughter us if they cannot control our minds.

the illuminati members are in every country and are of every race and every spiritual and materialistic background.

this is going to be a hard battle for the minds of men and women all over the world to come together to destroy the belief systems of the few who control the entire world.

goodness will win ultimately in time. just how much time and how much suffering before the people who are the spiritual representation of god wake up to men who go against gods natural ways, we will see.

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 08:58 AM
link   

Being one of the "ignorant folks", I can't say what is or is not going to happen... but after all the money that's been dumped into the project, it had better not be "nothing". As I recall, something happened the first time it was fired... it self destructed. Gotta remember to look out for those cold solder joints.

And since the physicists directly involved in the project themselves admit to not knowing exactly what will happen [otherwise, why do the experiment?], I highly doubt that anyone on this forum knows any better.

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 09:05 AM
link   

Aliens and UFOs » LHC starts collisions in 5 weeks, 1st contact in 5 weeks -coincidence?

Only one of these things will be of any significance when and if they do happen.

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 09:17 AM
link   
Just on the factual base: the accident which occurred more than a year ago, in which a portion of LHC damaged) is well documented, and so was the R&D to investigate this, and then the actual additional design and implementation to mitigate it.

Regardless of aliens and all, there is no way that such complex process involving hundreds of people would magically be completed to coincide with ANYTHING at all, including my flatulence or space aliens raining on Earth.

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 10:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nventual
Ohh, it all makes sense now! The LHC is being sabotaged from the future, by people sent from the present, to prevent it from starting up in 5 weeks, so that aliens don't contact us.

Dude! I think you're totally on to something right here!!

(That one gave me a good laugh! Thanks!)

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 11:56 AM
link   
Lately it just seems like a giant break-down-o-matron. The collider idea has been tried and tried again, people gave up, or projects ran dry. I don't see this one being much more significant.

It'll make for a good underground base when the zombies attack
jk

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 12:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Demonis
The collider idea has been tried and tried again, people gave up, or projects ran dry. I don't see this one being much more significant.

Excuse me?

Here's a comprehensive list of particle accelerators, their specifications, duration of operation, and in many cases a summary of their respective discoveries.

If you think the "collider idea" is one doomed to failure, you have no historical understanding of their usage, but most shockingly, you have no idea of the advances they have provided us with already.

new topics

top topics

join