It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is the Bilderberg actually the Anunnaki Councile ?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 05:11 AM
link   
I just get this idea and thought I'd see what you guys think about it !!

I have no proof or any thing, I just needed to post it whilst it was fresh in my head !!

I'm thinking that would be the reason for their secrecy and why they have meetings once a year (as far as I know).

Just pretend in your head for one second the Anunnaki is the Ruling Elite, they'd be hiding them self right ??

Thoughts ?

Well, truth will show it self !!!

[edit on 21/10/2009 by ChemBreather]

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 07:18 AM
link   
Hey its funny you posted this because I was thinking last night of posting a similar thread on my theory that the NWO/Elite at the very top of the pyramid are extra terrestrials..
This would explain all the secrecy over the earths history and space, and the blatant hiding of information on UFO's.
There were other theories floating around that the British Royal Family and other key important figures are descended from the bloodline that once ruled us and created us - The annunaki! Hence the term "blue blood"
Maybe they are all up there on Venus (the real nibiru?) laughing at us like we are some kind of sick experiment

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 07:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by thetruthisalie
Hey its funny you posted this because I was thinking last night of posting a similar thread on my theory that the NWO/Elite at the very top of the pyramid are extra terrestrials..
This would explain all the secrecy over the earths history and space, and the blatant hiding of information on UFO's.
There were other theories floating around that the British Royal Family and other key important figures are descended from the bloodline that once ruled us and created us - The annunaki! Hence the term "blue blood"
Maybe they are all up there on Venus (the real nibiru?) laughing at us like we are some kind of sick experiment

Nice to see Im not alone here..

They are laughing at us, because we cant figure out their plans.
I think it all relates to eachother: swineflu scam, global warming scam, fall of the economy etc. It all got to be connected.

The Disclosure gets 'new' ideas for each week that goes by, and as that gets more and more pressure on it, I'm thinking 'here we go again with another huge catastrophe' do get the sheeple to look down into the ground again..

Do you have any starting points to your 'theory' ???

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 07:46 AM
link   
reply to post by thetruthisalie

nah the base is on the moon where its been since the last seeding of earth,

ive been pondering about what nation are you born under if your born on the moon or an international "space station" ? u.n , nato , e.u, navy ?

i mean they are after all just alien until we know where/who they are and after that one can establish if they are e.t/t or beyond.

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 03:20 AM
link   
A lot of the global legends talk of how first of all, the gods ruled Earth. Then their semi- divine (hybrid?) descendants ruled, then finally kingship of earth was handed over to humans and the gods by then had taken a more shadowy approach to this planet. Those given authority over Earth were privvy to knowledge the masses were not to receive - there are various accounts of how these human rulers were to "guard" certain knowledge and only give it to select initiates. Basically the ETs seem to have instigated the very first "secret societies".

The humans were likely descended from the original semi-divine bloodline, with the ET genetics getting more and more watered down over the generations. Those in power today on earth MAY have some sort of link to the original semi-divine bloodlines but whether or not this is so, I do believe it is the ETs who are the real controllers of planet Earth.

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 03:33 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 05:33 PM
link   
reply to post by mcrom901

I'm not really sure what point you were trying to make by posting a clip with Jim Carrey talking about living in the now and not "wasting time" on "pointless thoughts". The obvious reason is that you perhaps consider this discussion a waste of time ? Is that it ? If not then I'll just point out that this is how it comes across due to the content of that video .

[edit on 25/10/09 by cosmicpixie]

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 12:34 PM
link   
WEll, guys, the world might just be 100% opposite of what we think or are told to be real.

As I crawl thru pages after pages, it seems it all points upwards and way out in the center of the universe....

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 12:40 PM
link   
reply to post by ChemBreather

If it is true then Alex Jones needs a light saber or something the next time he stalks a meeting.

Doh!, now I am picturing one of the Bilderbergers saying "Alex, I am your father". Nooooooooo.

Interesting twist on the Bilderberg group though OP. S&F for being original.

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 08:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by atlasastro
reply to post by ChemBreather

If it is true then Alex Jones needs a light saber or something the next time he stalks a meeting.

Doh!, now I am picturing one of the Bilderbergers saying "Alex, I am your father". Nooooooooo.

Interesting twist on the Bilderberg group though OP. S&F for being original.

Well, it was not just a idea out of the air, I've seen tonns of lectures on the Nephilim and the fallen ones, the Igig etc.
adam and eve's descendants etc.
Some one must be relatives to them, and they sure have made sure they are in control, right ?

When they come back, it will be some 'cleansing' of the planet....

i think the Creation have seen enough man made suffering on this planet..

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 09:42 AM
link   
That the Bilderberg group (and others) are the Annunaki is something I think is very likely - it explains why they're elite (compared to normal humans) and all related/descended from other elites - its about the bloodlines.

I think sometime around 2000 bc when Ra/Marduk was in power is a major turning point in history - glyphs were destroyed (to erase history) and the goddess religion (female) turned into the god religion (male) and that it all ties into wars in our skies with us and earth as they prize or penalty, depending on how it goes...

I think we've been lied to for thousands of years - we are the vermin, the useless eaters allowed to escape from Ea/Enki's test tubes and roam the earth "ruining" it.

I can't recall all the steps, but the name Rockefeller can linguistically be changed into Ra-Ka-Pharoah which was the bankers of the pharoahs.

Yep, we're screwed no matter which way we look! I've come to the conclusion (after forty plus years of research) that the best thing to do is protect your circle (home/family, whatever your circle is) and to get right with your soul because trying to get anywhere in this physical plane is virtually impossible - the elite/NWO has always existed since the beginning of our time (when we were created) because their races are already billions/trillions of years older than us.

We (humans) are not liked or wanted. That's why I think the depopulation program is in effect - to get rid of us altogether so they can have the entire planet for themselves inside and out.

I think we (humans) are the only species that doesn't openly know about all the other aliens & ets around us because or pineal gland has been intentionally altered as has our life-spans, but all of them know so we're really the only ones in the dark - why is that? Because we're new to the world of existance (having only been created in recent history relative to time eternal) and not welcome (because we shouldn't have been allowed to run free in the first place).

So yes, I totally agree with the OP that they aren't human like we are. Probably from Sirian/Orian history.

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 09:43 AM
link   
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/ae70e9665706.jpg[/atsimg]

I used this on another thread but it seems more for this thread,
What struck me was the devices he has on his wrists...... any takers

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 11:01 AM
link   
I dont know exactly what the f is going on, but I am totally convinced they are not humans!

If it were humans there would be only love and harmony on this planet! Which it probably was! BUT

There was something with a forbidden fruit and someone did something wrong and the punishment for this was going on for 6000 years. Now those 6000 years have soon passed.

Soon we will find out everything!

top topics

join