It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is this a photo of bone fragments from Shanksville?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 02:53 AM
link   
Hi all,

Just wanted the opinion of others regarding something that's just jumped out at me with regards to the following photo. Is that supposed to be human bone that has been collected in the bucket of debris?

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/28eb35e1e1e6.jpg[/atsimg]

I've highlighted the two pieces in particular which I'm referring to, here:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/cf5a5db0f11d.jpg[/atsimg]

The only reason it has jumped out at me is because recently I've been doing some research on knee replacement surgery for a family member. The piece highlighted towards the centre of the above picture looks exactly like the bone does when the joint area (the 'patellar surface' and surrounding area) is removed to make way for the artificial joint. The rest of this piece, heading back into the bucket, makes it look like a femur (or similar) which has had the top of the joint broken off.

Once that jumped out at me, I realised how much the other piece also looked like bone. Its curve and shape certainly appear 'organic', and I can't imagine what part of the aircraft it would be (maybe others on ATS can help here). It certainly doesn't look like a rock or branch, and if it was, there's be no reason for the people to collect it as plane debris.

Also, if it wasn't human bone, then what would be the significance of taking a photo of this bucket with three guys standing/sitting around it? What was the photographer trying to get across? Just that the pieces found were very small? Surely he could have shown photographs from anywhere around the site to show that?

I've heard plenty of reports that bone and flesh was found around the site. Is this some of it?

The reason I ask is because it seems far too clean to have been collected from a crash scene. There's no blood or flesh, and no soil attached to it (suggesting it was not damp from blood or flesh). On the other hand, it doesn't appear to be blackened at all from the fireball or explosion. Apparently bone, when taken from the human body, doesn't take the the white, smooth finish we're used to seeing on skeletons until it has been cleaned and bleached.

Any other opinions on what these pieces are would be appreciated...

Rewey

[edit on 21-10-2009 by Rewey]

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 03:08 AM
link   
Rewey, can you post a link to where you obtained the photos?

Thanks.

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 03:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by tezzajw

It was about two-thirds down this page.

Rew

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 06:17 AM
link   
You are right...they are bone fragments. But look closer at the pic . Not only are they animal but look at the color. 2 there is no fresh meat/blood, just dirt stains from aging . For those of you who don't run around in the bush daily don't mean you can't know your way.

Cool find.....more evidence that a plane never crashed there....wonder what happened to those folks?

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 06:46 AM
link   
Looks like old cow bones. No scorch marks. Those bones have been laying in moist dirt for a long time.

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 07:05 AM
link   
These bones were not buried but have lain above ground for some time to look the way they do. IS the picture dated? These bones have been exposed for probably 6 months or more. It takes that long for beetles to clean bones that well, something that does not occur below ground.

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Grayelf2009
Cool find.....more evidence that a plane never crashed there....wonder what happened to those folks?

Actually it's more likely evidence that animals die and leave their bones behind outdoors.

I think this may be a case of the workers collecting everything just to be safe and having them being sorted out later for human remains. There are darker objects in the bucket, as to what they are, who knows? Could be human, might not be, but it's better to be safe than sorry.

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rewey
Is that supposed to be human bone that has been collected in the bucket of debris?

I've heard plenty of reports that bone and flesh was found around the site. Is this some of it?

The reason I ask is because it seems far too clean to have been collected from a crash scene. There's no blood or flesh, and no soil attached to it (suggesting it was not damp from blood or flesh).

The skeptics have used this photo before as proof passenger remains were found. LOL

I don't think they ever brought up a good reason why there's no flesh/blood on them. I'm sure they'll respond some laughable skeptic excuse like the force of the blast stripped all the flesh and blood off the bones!

But you can tell they are not human bones because investigators wouldn't be so insensitive and unprofessional by throwing human bones is a bucket. They would "bag & tag" each piece of human remain they found.

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 04:12 PM
link   
I'd like to say that the left most bone sticking up from the bucket looks like a cow's jawbone:

Cow's jawbone

Even if it isn't, noone is saying those are supposed to be human remains. They're simply bones they found in the vicinity, which isn't all that unnatural, seeing where the plane crashed. Since they're treating them so shabbily, I have a hard time believing these are anything but animal bones.

Not that it matters, since the original link shows photos of OTHER material remains of the passengers I.E. ID cards, clothing, etc., so the truthers have to acknowledge that *something* happened there, other than just a bunch of secret agents digging a hole in the middle of nowhere.

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by tezzajw

It was about two-thirds down this page.

Rew

Thats a strange collection of pictures. Some of them mean nothing, could be taken anywhere.

The guys in the picture you are referring to are wearing jeans, dark blue top and wellies. Yet none of the other pictures shows anybody wearing those clothes. Mostly people are wearing white coveralls, and in some it's yellow coveralls.

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by bigyin
The guys in the picture you are referring to are wearing jeans, dark blue top and wellies. Yet none of the other pictures shows anybody wearing those clothes. Mostly people are wearing white coveralls, and in some it's yellow coveralls.

The people in the white and yellow hazmat suits are the FBI and were the only ones allowed at the crater.

Regular dressed people were helping around the cordoned off crater area.

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 04:52 PM
link   
This thread made me think of something I read in an article while doing some research just earlier today.

Here's the article, and a snippet...

Owners to get 9/11 field in Pa. back

Somerset County Coroner Wallace Miller and volunteers made a final sweep of the property this week, turning up human remains too small and weather-worn for identification. Airplane debris was also found near downed evergreens.

I just thought it odd, especially considering the event, that almost 4 years later they were still finding any type of remains in the field, especially human. When you consider wildlife, and weather.

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 07:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Soloist
Actually it's more likely evidence that animals die and leave their bones behind outdoors.

Damned messy beasts...

I did think of animal bones, but what sort of animals were in the area. I thought it was a reclaimed strip mine. I've never heard of any livestock, like cattle, being in the area. Not to say there isn't, but I've never heard of it... Can't say I was ever looking for it before now!

Rewey

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 08:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by GoodOlDave
I'd like to say that the left most bone sticking up from the bucket looks like a cow's jawbone:

Even if it isn't, noone is saying those are supposed to be human remains. They're simply bones they found in the vicinity, which isn't all that unnatural, seeing where the plane crashed. Since they're treating them so shabbily, I have a hard time believing these are anything but animal bones.

Hmmm... to me it seems a little too flared at the end, and not curved enough to be a cow's jaw bone, like the one you linked to. And who posts a photo of a cow's jaw bone on Flickr to share with the world???

I'm not trying to claim they are human bones, just certainly look like it to me. Again, I've never read of there being livestock in the area - I thought it was a reclaimed strip mine (Diamond-T). It certainly doesn't look like a grazing field for cattle.

Does anyone know any med students they can show the photo to?

Rewey

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 09:11 PM
link   
Looks like cruise missile parts to me or bomb fragments.

That bucket probably consists of 5% of all the "wreckage" claimed to be found. Those pictures were released in 2006. Well after the crime.

Its obvious that no Boeing 757 crashed in Shanksville on 911. The people who come here and claim one did are the very same people who troll here and are government loyalists, ignorant or willfully ignorant.

Do some research.

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 09:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by CaptainAmerica2012

What the???

Rew

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 07:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by CaptainAmerica2012

What the???

Rew

Disregard the outliers, Rewey, especially the ones who are *really* out there.

As far as the bones are concerned, I agree with the consensus. If they were human remains, even months after the event, they wouldn't be tossed into a 5-gallon paint bucket like some yard debris that is headed to the dump. They'd be handled with reverence and care. I have no idea where cow bones or whatever sort of bones they were cam from, but I'd bet dollars to doughnuts that they most definitely weren't human remains.

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 08:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Rewey

Ever hear of white tail deer? There are millions of them in the Eastern US

I have seen over a dozen in herd in my neighborhood - this in a suburban
area only 15 miles from NYC.

Imagine how many if rural PA - deer hunting is a sacred activity in PA
some 60% of males over 16 have hunting license. My mother is from PA
and I used to live there....

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 08:10 PM
link   
those are animal bones.

its southern pa and the whole area is very wooded. there are plenty of deer and all kinds of wildlife.

it is obvious that these are very weathered and the meat and muscle wasnt burnt off in an type of fires. anyone using this image as proof of human remains at the crash site is an idiot.

i cant find an email for the coroners office but i did locate a number : (814) 445-6900

perhaps someone can call get the email and confirm with mr. miller if this is how human remains were treated when recovered.

and while you're on the phone, i happen to personally know that mr. miller can't refuse you copies of all of his photographs of the scene as long as you pay for them. it is rather inexpensive as well.

i highly recommend it. until you view them you really have no idea how little remains there were.

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 08:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by wholetruth
and while you're on the phone, i happen to personally know that mr. miller can't refuse you copies of all of his photographs of the scene as long as you pay for them. it is rather inexpensive as well.

i highly recommend it. until you view them you really have no idea how little remains there were.

Wow - I'd never heard that. Does this imply that you have done so and have a copy of the photos?

Rew

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join