It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bill Maher takes on the Swine Flu Vaccination

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 02:35 AM
link   
Last Friday night Real Time with Bill Maher, Bill got pretty worked up about the Swine Flu vaccination. The other guests were a little taken aback from his stance, and Chris Matthews had to inquire as to what the hell he was talking about and what his point was.
Watch:

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 03:02 AM
link   
Thank you for that, an interesting watch.

Chris mathews who hosts a show called hardball on msnbc, a debate show, seems genuinely curious as to why bill maher would want this debated. He also, for a debate show host, has learned an appreciation of the false equivalent and the straw man.

You go chris....

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 03:16 AM
link   
Had to say, at least I'm not #ing my interns.

And the others just sat their like he was crazy.

Well we all must be fracking crazy.

Oh the Propagandist, Actor Elitist, and the Idiot Representative piss me off.

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 03:25 AM
link   
Good for Bill, he's right on the money.

The vaccine was fast tracked and not adequately tested, there is a lawsuit against the FDA for approving it for release, and it most definitely should be discussed more in a public media forum before initiating the big push for inoculation. All vaccines should be questioned anyway, given the toxic ingredients they contain.

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 03:27 AM
link   
- Bravo -
Hehe, like Bill say, if you ask questions, your a nut !!!

And why do some people get Mad and angry if you are not into the vaccines? some people are just plain affraid of needlse , hence the nasal spray variant, and others just do not belive that vaccines are that useful.

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 04:33 AM
link   
I watch Bill's show sometimes even though I disagree with him on most issues. This time I absolutely agree with him and respect the fact that, unlike Jon Stewart who has called everyone opposed to the vaccine crazy conspiracy theorists, he has been asking these tough questions for weeks even though he is "just a comedian".

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 04:51 AM
link   

In immunology, an adjuvant is an agent that may stimulate the immune system and increase the response to a vaccine, without having any specific antigenic effect in itself.

en.wikipedia.org...

The bold words in that quote I question myself.

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 05:07 AM
link   
(((Bill Maher)))

question everything!

debate everything!

speaks my language and really hits home on a lot of issues.

[edit on 10/21/2009 by JPhish]

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 05:46 AM
link   
I'm a Brit, unsurprisingly living in Britain.

Me and my family watch Bill Maher 'religiously'.

We don't get it on the TV, we have to download each episode from torrents. The guy is a frikkin' legend.

If it wouldn't insult him so much, I'd say Bill Maher for president.

Everyone needs to watch his film RELIGULOUS. One of the best films out there.

I watch this season finale of Real Time and felt that it was quite heated for a change. There was a real attitude displayed between all of them. Not to mention Bill was getting distracted by the muppet sitting to his right.

Bill was on the money with his comments, and it's such a pleasure to see someone on mainstream TV putting the truth out there.

The Para.

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 06:13 AM
link   
your not gonna see him on tv anymore. but i think the power structure is so arrogant that they don't even care anymore because they know they already won.

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 06:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by prettyflowers
your not gonna see him on tv anymore. but i think the power structure is so arrogant that they don't even care anymore because they know they already won.

Yep they do not care anymore. Like how people like me, can say what happened to us, and there not to bothered that people know.

The ptb have all the power, and they just do not care.

Do not like bill maher, and did not watch, but swine flu is rubbish, so you take your chance either way.

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 01:37 AM
link   
I used to watch Bill Maher before, but started to disagree more in more with time. He might be right occasionally and interesting always to have a laugh, but on main issues he is in another camp. As far as I could tell, he is anti 911 conspiracies, he labels all people believing such things as idiots. He is pro Obama, and is a democrat, still having discussions on parties and jokes about them, without even a thought as if they are different. There are other issues. Take him with a grain of salt, as stuff is entertaining, but most people on ATS wouldn't be able to carry a half way friendly conveersation with the guy. If he would open his eyes a little further to many topics he routinely discusses, his program would be worth his weight in gold. But then it would probably not exist after the first episode.

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 02:36 AM
link   
btw..forgot to mention global warming...in the video he makes a comparison to it, as if its existance is an irrefutable fact...curious for such a great view of the medical world...

new topics

top topics

join