It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Swine Flu Vaccination Begins In Britain

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 01:43 AM
link   

Swine Flu Vaccination Begins In Britain

news.sky.com

Doctors will today start the task of vaccinating millions of vulnerable patients against swine flu.

Hospitals will receive 415,000 doses of the Pandemrix vaccine over the next three days, which will be given to vulnerable patients on the wards and to frontline health workers.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 01:43 AM
link   
This is for all UK members. We all know that the vaccine hasn't been fully tested and that the side affects in some cases have been death.

Today is the day the fight really starts here in Britain. Stand up for your right and reject the jab!

What would you do if your did reject the jab, but your were unable to travel unless you had documents stating you have been vaccinated?

What would you do if police came knocking on your door demanding you and your family to have the jab?

And for those who have children, they are aiming to vaccinated whole schools at a time. Are you going to allow your child to be jabbed?

Your thoughts please.

news.sky.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 01:50 AM
link   
i am from scotland, and i can tell you, there is no force on this earth that will make me take tht jab, i dont trust it one iota.

If the police turn up at my door demanding i have it then they can kiss the dirty side of my shoe, it just wont happen, ive said this since swine flu first came about, i just know that in a short time it will become compulsary.

What then? i hear you ask, well i will hide, i will survive, i wont be taking any vaccination from a twisted, disturbed government
my two cents

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 02:05 AM
link   
Here in Norway they started Jabbing people up in Bergen, that was about 2 weeks ago, and on monday, a man, 50 years old died of the 'flu' in Bergen. ??? Coincidence ?

I do not know if this person had the Jab or not, the Media do not mention the Jabs when there is a death, they only wants you to take the Jab..

Also, there are 2 lists that is being used when you take the Jab here...

Just an heads up from Norway, it means they know who takes and who dont takes the Jab...

EDIT: add up, we dont give head in Norway !

[edit on 21/10/2009 by ChemBreather]

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 02:16 AM
link   
reply to post by ChemBreather

Hey thanks man, thats good information and always like to hear what happening up north. And where abouts are you based?

He died, thats strange and he was only 50yrs of age. There is definatley something wrong with this jab and something very suspicous. What i have found though with alot of my friends, family is they are not willing to take this vaccination and i haven't even spoken about the conspiracy issue with them. It was like a conciousness awakening to reject the swine flu jab.

Its a dark, black day for Britain.

Is this the beginning of the killing spree!

I have also read than Dan Burisch has had his swine flu jab....any thoughts?

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 02:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Free4Ever2

Yeah i agree with you. Be horrible if that was too happen. Tell me, regards to these types of issues. Whats the feelings of up north with regards to the people, also what about the 2012 aspect, and you? what do you think, would you be willing to leave your home and live in the hills for a while?

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 02:45 AM
link   
Fantastic.
What makes me laugh is the fact people will be lining up to die.
The mass wont listen, the minority does.
That isnt something that will help.,
But when people realise how they have been ruined, betrayed, lied to.
They will strike with furious anger

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 02:52 AM
link   
How many sheeple will die from this jab before the rest of them wake up?
A few thousand maybe!
Ive tried convincing people that the jab is not a good idea and 90% of the time they reply by saying "They wouldnt make the vaccine if it wasnt safe"..........Time will tell

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 03:04 AM
link   
reply to post by parrallel

Correct, so many people are oblivous to this and yeah that what most of the people i say that too reply with. Most of the public have so called more important things on there mind, there children, work, bills, family issues, they havent got the time to investigate and read what us type of people do, so they go along with it, thinking that there Government wont hurt them and they only want the best. They dont see the real truth, they dont see or understand the knock on affect the jabs can have.

There is nothing we can do to persuade people not to have the jab. Lets just hope they a the little bit of common sense they have.
The next six months is going to be important!

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 03:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Night_Hawk_Uk
reply to post by ChemBreather

Hey thanks man, thats good information and always like to hear what happening up north. And where abouts are you based?

He died, thats strange and he was only 50yrs of age. There is definatley something wrong with this jab and something very suspicous. What i have found though with alot of my friends, family is they are not willing to take this vaccination and i haven't even spoken about the conspiracy issue with them. It was like a conciousness awakening to reject the swine flu jab.

Its a dark, black day for Britain.

Is this the beginning of the killing spree!

I have also read than Dan Burisch has had his swine flu jab....any thoughts?

Hey UK, location Oslo, Norway...
Wife is working at a private doctors office, and none of the doctors there are going to take OR give out the SwineFlu Jab...

Why did Dan Burish take the JAB ? Just create confusion, I am sure.
I think in a short while, we will know who lies and who speaks of the truth..

Any wierd incidences in UK ?

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 03:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by parrallel
How many sheeple will die from this jab before the rest of them wake up?
A few thousand maybe!
Ive tried convincing people that the jab is not a good idea and 90% of the time they reply by saying "They wouldnt make the vaccine if it wasnt safe"..........Time will tell

Yea, and they look at you as if you are an complete idiot for not sucking in all the vaccines that are available , it makes me angry...

A friend of mine was constantly sick with flu symptoms, dripping nose etc..
And a few months later, he was much better, his mood was better and I asked him if he was on drugs cause he was jumping around singing and cracking jokes, he said; nah, I just stopped taking the nasal spray..

Ironic yes, the nasal spray that is supposed to get ridd of drippy nose, gave him drippy nose and made him moody...

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 03:51 AM
link   
I was talking to my doctor a couple of days ago and he asked me if I would like to be put down for this jab and when I hesitated he told me that he was having his whole family done when they receive their vaccines at the surgery.

He told me that even with the “normal” flu jab there’s a risk, no more so than with this new one.

So I’ll probably have it done as I’m considered to be in the groups that need it

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 03:53 AM
link   
I saw on tv the other day that NHS Workers in the east of england were going to refuse the jab. But were blasted by the government as this may cause other people to refuse it.

I had it saved on Sky+ and had to rewind it a few times. lol

There is no mention of it anywhere on the bbc news website so it's probably been silenced.

The wife has probably deleted the programme that had the bbc clip on but if i can find it i'll find a way of posting it on here.

I will not allow any of my family to get the jab. (except the ones i don't like)

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 05:08 AM
link   
not sure if i fall into the one of the groups...i work for a chemist(delivery driver.i take the drugs to the public). the chemist i work for hasnt even said anything about the jab, but if they ask me i will not be having it.

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 05:29 AM
link   
Ive had like 5 letters from my doctor telling me i need it >_<
There is no way in hell im having it
i think the only one in my family who stil wants it is my dad theres just no convincing him, he better much thinks everything on the interwebs and anywhere else other then the daliry mirror is a lie

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 05:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by mace778
I saw on tv the other day that NHS Workers in the east of england were going to refuse the jab. But were blasted by the government as this may cause other people to refuse it.

I'm in a similar position. I'm waiting for more information about how I stand on this myself. This has come at a bad time, if this ecomonic/employment climate was different, I'd probably tell them to # off. As it is, I'm wavering and really unsure.

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 05:53 AM
link   
I'm gonna get it 3 times just to piss you guys off

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 06:07 AM
link   
The big disadvantage though is if it becomes complusory to have it, you wont be allowed into other countries unless you can prove you have had the vaccination. I can actually see this happening which is the scary part! Imagine not being able to go on holiday, now i'd be pissed!

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 06:39 AM
link   
It's disgusting how the pharma industry is turning some great physicians into marketing whores. I wonder if there are bonuses for those who sell most of it? And those who don't pay more for other drugs. Who knows. But it stinks how there is no unified oppinion of the medical trade. It's obvious we are just guinea pigs in this first run. You'll see by next year there is something even bigger in store for us. We are being played big time.

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 06:42 AM
link   
My friends brother is a doctor and he was told that for every vaccine they give out, they recieve £6.00 bonus. Now that is just a p*ss take!

top topics

<<   2 >>

join