It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

local Media In Canada sending fear mongering over swine flu

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 01:21 AM
link   
First off CP24 never wasn't into any propaganda like i never saw before when SARS hit Toronto they on CP24 never used fear mongering on the viewers to get vaccinated before for health or other issues anyway sorry if there are any grammar mistakes.

Ontario reports H1N1 in turkeys, urges farm workers to get flu shots
noticed the way on how he used Fear Mongering claims in article
www.cp24.com...

www.cp24.com...

scary plan i noticed for the natives and what they have in mind for us by christmas

"My goal is to have 100 per cent of Canadians (vaccinated)," she said. "Immunization is our strongest line of defence against the influenza. Getting vaccinated is the single-most important step you can take to prevent the infection and to stop its spread." Canada may be behind other countries in rolling out its swine flu vaccine, but the population should be immunized by Christmas before the virus peaks, the country's chief public health officer said Wednesday. David Butler-Jones said when the H1N1 vaccine becomes available in early November, Canadians will be immunized faster than people in other parts of the world. In some jurisdictions, such as Iqaluit, Nunavut, the population will be immunized within a matter of weeks, he said.

some more here
www.cp24.com...

So what do you think of all this?
whats going to happen before Dec?

[edit on 21-10-2009 by Agent_USA_Supporter]

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 03:09 AM
link   
Hrmf!!

Take the Jab, Take the Jab , Have the Darn Jab and be a Good Sheep

On the news here in Norway yesterday, they said only 1 in 5 want to have the Jab, and the Govt. said, 'well, we want all Norwegians to have the Jab'.

What they mean, is that they want us,need us to have some thing that is in this cocktail of poisons, why else would the military get other kind of the flu jab ???

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 03:42 AM
link   
reply to post by ChemBreather

good point oh and guess what i cant get vaccinated again why? i was vaccinated twice as a kid for something
a proven tested and pricey jab i had no side effects as a kid nor adult, i did have a high fever as a kid and a mild somewhat big flu thanks to the fever.

I couldn't move stayed in bed and missed out school for 3-4 days
good thing i didn't miss much only my friends were worried teachers really dint care.

As for the jab it had nothing as in poisons.

[edit on 21-10-2009 by Agent_USA_Supporter]

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 05:49 AM
link   
Same thing in Portugal, they ran lots of special news stories going to clinics, interviewing the persons suspected of having swine flu, with masks on, everyone looking scared and miserablel, and saying idiotic stuff like "hopefully god wont let it be swine flu"

Then of course interviewing the clinic manager-parrot-on-duty, blabla swine flu IS BAD, DANGEROUS, SO MANY DEATHS ALREADY, yadda yadda.

This # is really ramping up, general populace will soon KILL to have a vaccine.

top topics

join