It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Inside Information

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 06:55 PM
link   
reply to post by sunny_2008ny

Please see this thread
Has any one else clicked on this link? I 'm not understanding this.

I click and it takes me to MY ATS what the?

ok I can't let this die until I know what's up.

[edit on 17-11-2009 by randyvs]

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 10:40 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

The correct link is as follows -

US govt mind control

At leeda - Check out the first link in my signature...Scroll down to the bottom of the first page.

I don't discount your experiences...

Edit for coding.

[edit on Tue, 17 Nov 2009 22:42:18 -0600 by MemoryShock]

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 11:14 PM
link   
Leeda - I'd like to comment on your predicament if I may:

Firstly, I believe you. I've been through some personal accounts of mind control that cannot be discounted, even though many psychologists have tried telling me it was all "in my head".

Secondly - (as I understand it) the Illuminati are very much an "open source" type community.

If you indeed are sharing a psychic link with those who make you do things, ask favors, or give assignments with promises of rewards...don't expect them in the form of cold, hard cash.

Most tests and assignments of this nature take years to develop, and it's possible you're just being conned into doing a lower level members "homework" for them.

In other words, if you can establish a psychic link with them next time they contact you and tell/ask you to do something - tell them to do their own busywork.

I can't guarantee you'll ever recieve monetary compensation for your efforts ~ and since they haven't come true with their promises of compensation - just write it off and do the work because you want to or because it gives you pleasure.

It's a tricky game, and I understand your frustration.

Hopefully, you can find some peace within all this.

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 11:37 PM
link   
I am not getting this…
Can you please explain, in a coherent manner, why you feel the Us Government owes you a million dollars simply for having untreated schizophrenia?

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 11:30 PM
link   
Cool go the Extra Terrestrials. Go the government for keeping them secret. Woo.

The person who I was talking to was from some school they have. The government.

Don't you hate being tortured and no-one even believes you and they lock you up. And don't you hate it when everyone laughs at you and mocks you.

Cool go the Extra Terrestrials. Go all the good people in the world.

Secrets. Mmmm. I wonder why Extra Terrestrials are secret. Also I wonder why Virtual Reality is secret. Although Virtual Reality in your head is kind of mind control and they use it for mind control and they know thats what it is for.

Ramble blah your all boring and stupid and don't recognise i'm telling the truth about most things.

What does that make you. Your so cool you know that.

I hate being tortured by the government every morning and none believe me. I hate being martyred. Can't wait for death.

Darcy Lee

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 11:42 PM
link   
reply to post by leeda

Whoa...hold on there for a second...there is actually quite a bit of people saying they do believe you on this forum...

Perhaps it would be better to take a deep breath, relate some of your experiences in the interim since you started this thread and perhaps even answer some questions...

Communication can be cathartic and I for one do not discount your experiences...I still have them and I do know this is real...

Let's go one step at a time and realize that this is a tech that needs considered communication rather than reactionary...they count on adverse reactions so I say don't give it to them...

posted on Oct, 3 2010 @ 12:11 AM
link   
reply to post by MemoryShock

My story is multilayered. It involves the technology. Also September 11th 2001 2 days before. And the reward I asked for afterwards. The reward was that songs be made out of things i said in phone calls i made to a talkback radio station. I asked for eminem by name and i said in a phone call :

Now this looks like a job for me
So everybody, just follow me
Cause we need a little, controversy
Cause it feels so empty, without me
I said this looks like a job for me
So everybody, just follow me
Cause we need a little, controversy
Cause it feels so empty, without me

I said that in a phone call. It's now directly in an eminem song. Word for word. There are also songs by linkin park and sugababes and others. Like a whole lot of stuff could be credited to me .

So now obviously you don't believe me. Also Extra Terrestrials. Virtual Reality Technology.

Until ATS Believes me. Then ATS IS NOTHING BUT JUNK. Thats how big. Dare.

posted on Oct, 3 2010 @ 12:18 AM
link   
If no one believes me, it's not my fault is it? See the end result for me is all I want is money. I don't want to be very famous. But enough has happened that I should have money by now.

The Government punch and kick me to the ground and stomp all over me. And not one person stands up for me.

I tell a story to the absolute truth as much as I can gather and I get condemned. The absolute first step to me knowing someone believes me is I start getting some money. Someone should stand up for me. Inside the Government. Enough with there mind control high pitched ringing in my ear 24/7.

They drive me to anger. But its the crowds fault to. Those who just watch.

posted on Oct, 3 2010 @ 12:21 AM
link   
I don't have time to just talk. I've said enough.

Talk blah blah blah talk. Ats Fails.

"Money Now."

That is my final talk.

posted on Oct, 3 2010 @ 12:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by leeda
Talk blah blah blah talk. Ats Fails.

In this respect, the forum doesn't matter...it's the desire to communicate that gains results, wherever the application...

I am bummed that your expression is such...good luck...

posted on Oct, 3 2010 @ 01:11 AM
link   
reply to post by leeda

No offense but you sound psychotic. I dont even understand the point of your posts. There is nothing even remotely worth someone "paying you" for your information. What is it that you want, do you want to get money from people before you tell them what you know or what they have done to you? Try to articulate in better English- what it is you actually know.

posted on Oct, 3 2010 @ 09:55 PM
link   
reply to post by MemoryShock

It's impossible to gain results using ATS. The people can't recognise something huge.

The lyrics to alot of mainstream songs (Linkin Park, Eminem, Suga Babes) are direct quotes of phone calls, (the words in the phone calls appear in songs), i made to a talkback radio station.

is that articulate enough.

There is technology that can send full motion video text pictures computer graphics directly into your mind eyesight vision head. Whatever.

They Government are raping me with this mind control virtual reality technolgy.

Is this Articulate Enough.

The Government rape me with a high frequency sound that plays in my left ear. 7/24. I have this sound. Rapists. They torture me continuously and no one believes me. They rape me because of the songs because i said "America sucks", and then calling them names using swearing. But mostly they rape me because I said "America Sucks" a few times. They have an extreme disliking for anything bad being said about America and will torture you.

But i Hold a little power in there eyes because of the songs. And this is also why they torture me. Now I understand that this is not very articulate. But you could write a book about this whole adventure and even create a movie. And this will happen.

I'm sorry I can't articulate anymore. I sick of being tortured. There is absolutely nowhere to go to when it's the government doing the torturing. This technology is terrible. But it will easily wash away any work I do when they finally release it. They will release it to cheers and raptures.

The darkness will just be swept under the carpet.

So the songs are very important. It's the reason these people are here in my life I believe. Someone lost 1 billion dollars they said.

Now you think that the world would notice 1 billion dollars but it doesn't.

I can't be bothered articulating. Someone should be doing this for me.

Ats is not a large enough site. It doesn't have any power. That's my opinion.

Darcy Lee

posted on Oct, 3 2010 @ 10:05 PM
link   
well I for one am skeptical, can you send me any proof? I realize it's sort of hard to prove they are downloading things into your mind, but I'm sure you can *think* of something (pun intended).

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 12:21 AM
link   

It's impossible to gain results using ATS. The people can't recognise something huge.

It's near impossible to gain results on this topic anywhere...but it has to start somewhere...

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 01:44 AM
link   

So at the moment i'm being monitored by the government. The USA government. I live in New Zealand. There will at least be some Americans floating around.

They send me text messages direct to mind along with full motion video and images. They also have voice capabilities.

I'll post in this thread some of the texts that they send me and hopefully the context though that is often hard.

For my first little bit of inside information.

One of them spoke to me. He said he had just been shown Extra Terestrials.

This is a government employed person. So the government has knowledge of Extra Terestrials. He could of been lying but don't know.

The end.

I'll post some texts as I get them.

Here are some tools that might help you in our struggle.

www.lonestarconsultinginc.com...

top topics

<< 1   >>

join