It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ch 5 Wednesday 20:00 (UK) - The Lost Symbol: Truth or Fiction

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 12:53 AM
link   
Just a heads up to any ATSrs who may be interested in this program on Channel 5 tonight.

TV GUIDE

The story behind Dan Brown's latest novel The Lost Symbol, featuring unique access to Freemason lodges throughout the world. The documentary explores the history of the organisation and the biggest conspiracy theories surrounding it, some of which have persisted for centuries SUB

Channel 5 TV

Might be a load of MSM BS although you never know!

[edit on 21-10-2009 by kiwifoot]

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 01:16 AM
link   
Dan Brown, I heard on C2C that he steals others work and makes Movies about it..

I'm not sure who made a book called the lost symbol, but I'll check and post the youtube !!

Ah, here we go : William Henry - Lost Symbols

PART 1

[edit on 21/10/2009 by ChemBreather]

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 03:41 PM
link   
I wonder if any Uk based ATSers saw the show?

If so what was the show like?

Kiwifoot

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 04:48 AM
link   
I watched this show with mild amusement. Although it was filled with facts and figures it skittered all over the place and was basicly a plug for this new book by Dan Brown.

As for the secret word that these men and woman, mentioned on the show, must not utter outside the confines ov their lodges is folly because they do not know and never can know the real secret word so they just made one up a long time ago so and passed it ovv as a power word to make them feel all warm and special. This is Mah-Hah-Bone secret word is nonsense.

Jao-Bul-On is the the word and the secret is in understanding its meaning. I will not post the answer but let you instead find it on your own. Doing your own research is more instructive and fun I think.

top topics

join