It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama to be THE ONE to wield the sword to cut the world-wide Gordian Knot

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 10:27 PM
link   
We in the world -- all nations -- are stuck in a massive, world-wide Gordian Knot.

Have you heard of the legend of the Gordian Knot? Here it is:

en.wikipedia.org...

It just seems that no solutions are now effective in the world today. We seem to be stuck in a financial, political, social, military, ecological and moral morass from which there seems to be no escape.

Politicians are stuck with few or none of them making bold moves that are needed to make breakthroughs. Politicians are beholden to the financial and industrial complexes, thanks to the massive millions that the industrial complexes have sent to the campaign coffers for their elections and re-elections; on the flip side, the industrial complexes have earned billions upon billions from their mere millions of investment into the politicians.

But the politicians are alienating and angering their political base to whom they are supposed to be serving and their day of reckoning is coming. Already respect for them is now in the single-digits.

The industrial complexes are destroying the financial bases -- the markets -- from which they profit by doing business with them. Yea, the industrial complexes have received many billions from Washington DC in bailouts, but that can go for only so long, before the entire markets collapses like a house of cards.

The financial crisis that started in America has spread throughout the entire world and many leaders, as well as people are just frozen, wondering what the hell to do and when the next shoe will drop.

The mass media is endlessly parroting the official line that would do Stalin proud. The media is only offering doctored entertainment that is called "news" -- the "news" is just as real as the shadows on the wall in Plato's Cave, where the people only see the dancing shadows and not the puppets who are creating the shadows, not the puppet string pullers who are pulling the puppet strings, as well as the stringent purse strings of the central banks that have engendered a massive collapse of the real economy in the world.

The entire world is stuck. Stuck in a massive Gordian Knot.

What is big enough to cut that knot? Who or what can wield a big-enough sword that can cleanly slice through that Gordian Knot, like how Alexander the Great did?

I think that the event that will be the metaphorical sword to cut through the world's Gordian Knot will be the upcoming official ET/UFO Disclosure that should happen sometime this fall of 2009 or the first few months of 2010, at the latest.

This event -- the world-wide televised broadcast of Obama officially disclosing the fact of the existence of the UFOs, their inhabitants and the fact of the connections between the US government and the ETs -- will serve, imo, as THE SWORD that will slice through the Gordian Knot that has us all entangled.

So what will change as a result?

1) Perceptions -- World perceptions of humans will suddenly change overnight; no longer will we be "alone" in the Universe; no longer will it be a question of other intelligent beings out there, especially advanced ones; no longer will people be frustrated about the 60-year-long UFO coverup. People will be totally fascinated about the existence of ETs and will clamor for more information about them. People will also be outraged at how badly that they have been hoodwinked by the governments around the world; people will be hopping mad about that.

But the perceptions of us humans really not being alone will change the world, like how the world changed when Galileo first discovered that the Earth revolved around the sun...back then, change from Galileo's discovery slowly spread through the world; today, with the Internet and broadcast TV, the change from the Disclosure will be literally overnight.

2) ET Assistance -- Yes, they will offer to help us, as we NEED the help, to solve the problems that are afflicting us in the world. There are many things that they can do to help and they have the technology that will very quickly solve some of the intractable pollution problems, some of the intractable medical problems, some of the water/food problems that are afflicting our world. We NEED help and we need it now.

Yes, we can solve many of these problems on our own, but, like I say, we are stuck in this massive Gordian Knot that is preventing any of us from making the bold moves that are necessary to solve today's problems quickly. Time is short and we need to act, fast with BOLD MOVES.

3) Free Energy -- Concomitant with the Disclosure would be the final release of the long-hidden, long-suppressed free energy devices that hold a lot of promise to solve the problems in the world. We can experience economic booms with the quick creation of jobs all over the world with the manufacturing of these devices to be implemented world-wide, in homes, factories, cars, etc.

So we can experience an industrial boom, along with the savings that we would have with the not spending money on expensive centrally-controlled energy, beit gas, electricity, etc.

Therefore, I think that the upcoming official Disclosure with Obama officially announcing the facts of the existence of the ETs, the facts of the long-standing UFO coverup that would then be ending and the introduction of a real-life ET on stage, on TV, would be THE SWORD that would slice through the Gordian Knot that presently has the entire world entangled in a morass from which we can't seem to escape on our own, given the way things are today.

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 10:34 PM
link   
Obama could not even untie a knot, let alone break the Gordian Knot. All he would do is sick his lackies on it and have them whine, complain and throw a tantrum like a 2 year old...just like they are doing with Fox News.

Got any proof of free energy?

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 10:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by MonkeyCrap
Obama could not even untie a knot, let alone break the Gordian Knot. All he would do is sick his lackies on it and have them whine, complain and throw a tantrum like a 2 year old...just like they are doing with Fox News.

Got any proof of free energy?

You must understand that it is not Obama who would be making the decision to proceed with the Disclosure -- it would be the good guy "White Hats" who would be proceeding forward with the Disclosure and Obama, being in the position that he is in, would simply be their MC, their point man in the show.

And, regarding free energy devices:

www.rense.com...

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 10:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Historical-Mozart

Oh yeah the old government/big oil/boogie man of the day stole/bought/destroyed my plans and now for a small donation I can try to recreate it.

There is no real proof that ETs visiti earth, unless you consider a blurry shaky video on youboob proof.

There is no proof that any sort of economically feasible free energy systems works.. since they would violate the laws of physics.

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 10:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by MonkeyCrap

There is no proof that any sort of economically feasible free energy systems works.. since they would violate the laws of physics.

NO, the free energy devices will NOT violate the laws of physics.

Check these sites out:

www.padrak.com...

www.peswiki.com...

www.zpenergy.com...

brianoleary.info...

ALL of those sites will answer your questions about violating any laws of physics -- if you really think that those free energy devices do violate the laws of physics, then consider yourselves brainwashed.

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 11:09 PM
link   

Their is no Gordian Knot. It is more a created problem. Who created these problems? The Dems, the Repubs, no neither and both. It is their puppet masters. Think about it, what are are problems today; Property manipulation and debacle(who caused this); Banking Industry manipulation and debacle(who caused this); Food scarcity and agribusiness mega corps problems(who caused this); Wars of attrition and of no reason(who caused this); Terrorists and their ilk(who instigated this-this one has two instigators)

I place all(except for terrorists-the terrorists are also to blame, unless of course they are being manipulated and controlled) of the problems in the hands of maybe 1000 people.

Who are these 1000. I like to call them the CABAL. Others have their own names for them. NWO, Illuminati, Zionists, etc. Who has the most to lose if they let nations follow their own path? They do. Who has the most to lose if we the people rule ourselves? They do. Who has the most to lose if all of the things you mention are released? They do.

THE OIL IS A FALLACY PEOPLE. Their is no shortage of energy. In the US we have enough natural gas ALONE to last us the next 100 years. Have you ever wondered how much oil is in Alaska? Some say their is a reserve their that makes Saudi Arabia look like a swimming pool.

CONTROL AND MANIPULATION IS THEIR GAME.

WHY? BECAUSE THEY CAN AND ARE EVIL. THEY ARE THE LAST BASTIONS OF THE OLD WORLD.

The ENDISNIGHE and you better be on the right side this time. Their will be no next time, CABAL. If one of us remains standing, you will be destroyed.

And they know this. Wake up and smell the Napalm. The time is near.

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 11:12 PM
link   
Human beings though, for far too long, have reviled in their own filth.
The stench of corruption, greed, and lust for power, has become so great, no power, can hide it any longer.

Everything eventually comes out in the wash.

I prefer Tide for that deep down clean.
High Tide!!

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 11:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by endisnighe

Their is no Gordian Knot. It is more a created problem. Who created these problems? The Dems, the Repubs, no neither and both. It is their puppet masters.

endisnighe,

I agree with everything that you said, but this "created problem" has put the entire world into a Gordian Knot -- how are we to escape from it? The elites are just as stuck as the rest of us and none of us can make the first, bold move to end this morass, hence the power of the introduction of the ETs and the release of the free-energy devices worldwide will totally solve the Gordian Knot and move us forward.

We've had a lot of awakening going on, yet, on the whole, nothing has really changed and we need BIG changes, fast and I don't think that we can do it on our own. Nope, no way. We need help and fast.

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 11:37 PM
link   
ok everyone is just giving this obama guy too much credit and attention. from anti-christ to savior, thought i've heard it all and now this. so the man who would have the greatest impact on all human is the president of the united states, such arrogance. the universe does not revolve around us. and the earth is flat.

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 11:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by DOADOA
ok everyone is just giving this obama guy too much credit and attention. from anti-christ to savior, thought i've heard it all and now this. so the man who would have the greatest impact on all human is the president of the united states, such arrogance. the universe does not revolve around us. and the earth is flat.

No, I'm not giving Obama the credit -- he's just the figurehead, the actor on the TV, the one who would be doing the announcing and I'd rather have him than anybody else, because of his eloquence -- when you combine his eloquence with good causes, powerful results can happen.

And why Obama? Like it or not (and I don't like it and I'm an American), the US is the big red, white and blue elephant in the room, so, if it is done -- the official ET/UFO Disclosure -- is done on TV by an American President like Obama, with an introduction of a real, live ET person, along with the supporting cast of those who were involved with the original Disclosure Project, then the question of the existence of ET/UFOs can finally be put to rest and the world can finally change in a hurry afterwards.

And it's the good-guy "White Hats" who are pushing for this event to happen, not necessarily all Obama, though, privately, in his mind, I'm pretty sure that he'd support this kind of event very, very eagerly, as he'd be the point man for a huge, historic change for the better in the world, so it's a golden moment that he will NOT want to miss, for sure.

It's time for this kind of event to happen. It's time.

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 12:44 AM
link   
Interesting.

For lack of a better explanation I will merely say that you have gotten my hopes up. I know better than to even begin to get my hopes up about disclosure and the end of the malevolent shadow governments, but this time...it feels different. It feels bound to occur soon. I won't be upset if it doesn't occur, because I could/can feel something on the horizon for these past couple of days.

We will just have to wait.

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 12:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheOneElectric
Interesting.

For lack of a better explanation I will merely say that you have gotten my hopes up. I know better than to even begin to get my hopes up about disclosure and the end of the malevolent shadow governments, but this time...it feels different. It feels bound to occur soon. I won't be upset if it doesn't occur, because I could/can feel something on the horizon for these past couple of days.

We will just have to wait.

TheOneElectric,

Yes, I totally can relate to what you are saying about getting one's hopes up -- cautiously so. I've had my hopes dashed too many times to count and I sure as shiat don't want it dashed again. And if it does not occur, I WILL be upset, very upset, as I can see that we really need this kind of huge change to happen and this is the best-possible kind of change that we can ask for.

Some people may argue that a world war would be a big change to boost the economies of the world, but I could not disagree more with that idea, as we've had too many wars in the 20th century and we just can't afford any more major wars anywhere, let alone major escalations in the Middle East.

So I really do feel it that the time has come for huge, positive and benevolent changes are on our horizon, and that's why I'm harping so much on these boards about the upcoming Disclosure -- in a small way, I want to contribute as much as I can to keep this idea, this issue on the forefront, so that we can call forth this event, can make it happen from the point of our collective desires and needs for it to happen.

It's time.

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 12:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Historical-Mozart

No, I'm not giving Obama the credit -- he's just the figurehead, the actor on the TV, the one who would be doing the announcing and I'd rather have him than anybody else, because of his eloquence -- when you combine his eloquence with good causes, powerful results can happen.

And why Obama? Like it or not (and I don't like it and I'm an American), the US is the big red, white and blue elephant in the room, so, if it is done -- the official ET/UFO Disclosure -- is done on TV by an American President like Obama, with an introduction of a real, live ET person, along with the supporting cast of those who were involved with the original Disclosure Project, then the question of the existence of ET/UFOs can finally be put to rest and the world can finally change in a hurry afterwards.

And it's the good-guy "White Hats" who are pushing for this event to happen, not necessarily all Obama, though, privately, in his mind, I'm pretty sure that he'd support this kind of event very, very eagerly, as he'd be the point man for a huge, historic change for the better in the world, so it's a golden moment that he will NOT want to miss, for sure.

It's time for this kind of event to happen. It's time.

your logic is sound , and for that reason this thread was created by someone who can reason (you). be reminded there are only a handful of peple who think alike, but there are so many more who don't but they are on the same level. good thread but i doubt it'll will go far, only 10% of the population will understand, the rest will not. S+F

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 10:14 AM
link   
I really wish that more individuals would get past their blind hatred for this president, because if they did they would have actually responded to an amazing thread that actually inspires hope for a world free of corruption and lies.

I am sorry that the thread did not take off, I really am. I hope that disclosure is provided to us soon, and I think that late November/Early December would be the best time to do it. I think everyone will be ready by then, I really do.

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 11:22 AM
link   

your logic is sound , and for that reason this thread was created by someone who can reason (you). be reminded there are only a handful of peple who think alike, but there are so many more who don't but they are on the same level. good thread but i doubt it'll will go far, only 10% of the population will understand, the rest will not. S+F

DOADOA,

Thank you for your kind words. So you think that only 10% of ATS will understand? That's disappointing.

This is a historic event that needs to happen and I'll do everything that I can to keep it (this event) up on the visible radar, so that more people can have this idea sink in, so that more can start to visualize it happening, so that it can have stronger probabilities for it to happen.

It needs to happen. It's time.

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 01:04 PM
link   
The only way to fix the problems we are having as a nation right now is to get back to basics and look at what our forefathers planed for America and re-familiarize ourselves with the American dream, the original American dream.

They put allot of thought into building this country and making sure we did not repeat the same mistakes that they learned from. They provided all the answers, the problem is no one cares any more.

We do not need a new idea. We need to remember the old idea that made us the country that all great inventions and ideas came from. What we accomplished in 200 years is amazing. Bottom line, we lost our way.

If a nation expects to be ignorant and free, in a state of civilization, it expects what never was and never will be.
,Thomas Jefferson

Change is not the Resolution, its the problem.
,Me

Yes I did read "The 5000 Year Leap". Every American should read it.

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Digital_Reality
We need to remember the old idea that made us the country that all great inventions and ideas came from. What we accomplished in 200 years is amazing. Bottom line, we lost our way.

Yes, I agree that we have lost our way, badly.

We do need to find our way back, but with much-deeper and wiser perspectives than when the Founding Fathers had in their time, and that is to recognize the deeper truths of how reality functions, who we are, that we are not alone in the Universe and that we need to act together to solve the huge problems that we face, yet to do so while honoring the individual living, breathing natural persons that we are, each one fully endowed with Inalienable Rights that cannot be abrogated by anyone, anywhere for any reason.

Tricky dance, there.

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 02:22 PM
link   
Not very many things will change for me overnight. I think it will take a bit of time for me to adjust my life and goals based on what might result from disclosure.

However, one thing will change. Instead of me wanting so badly to get my hands on a lamborghini, I'll be drooling over the idea of a flying tea cup that can rip through time/space in the blink of an eye.

I can already see it now.

OH wow well maybe Lamborghini will manufacture a flying tea cup! Two birds with one stone!

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by nine0099thousand
OH wow well maybe Lamborghini will manufacture a flying tea cup! Two birds with one stone!

That's exactly where I'm at -- a sports car that is an anti-gravity car that can fly about with ease, manually controlled as well as automatic.

I once belonged to a board and everybody -- sports car fans they were -- thought that I was a freak when I talked about anti-gravity cars that could put their cars to shame in terms of performance, speed, agility, etc, not to mention ease of use.

I've long dreamed to have such a car -- looking like a European sports car, no less, yet with changes to it to incorporate large windows all the way around, pivoting seats, etc.

I've long wanted to take my flying car and cruise about in nature -- during and after storms -- that are so beautiful with many, many moments of beauty to be witnessed with the cruising at, say, in the middle of a river canyon, some couple of hundred feet high off the river bottom, yet below the rim of it, with the cruise controls set to keeping the craft exactly at the same elevation, relative to the river canyon, cruising up the river for miles at a time while drinking away with wine, cheese and making love with my beautiful honey.

Yea, I like that dream and want it to come true someday soon.

And, with the upcoming Disclosure, my dream may well come true, afterall.

[edit on 21-10-2009 by Historical-Mozart]

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 09:35 PM
link   
Check out this new vid:

galacticfriends.com...

It is a joy for us to see how many of you have made a positive response to the coming announcement about our existence. We do not really need much in the way of publicity to reach people.

The presence of our craft and the many contacts made over the last 50 years, have ensured that we have a place in your minds. What it will achieve is official recognition, that will sweep away the cover-ups and false stories about us.

Those of you that accept us have no difficulty in finding all of the proof that you need. However, many people have blindly followed the rejection of us by those who have no desire to move on, or welcome a new Age. Humans do get into fixed modes that make them feel comfortable, and they become very insular.

Events can no longer wait for them to raise their consciousness levels, as certain changes must commence very shortly. Moving you into a new paradigm requires many changes, and it is essential that they start in accordance with the Divine Plan.

new topics

top topics

join