It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A particle God doesn't want us to discover

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 09:31 PM
link   

A particle God doesn't want us to discover

www.timesonline.co.uk

Explosions, scientists arrested for alleged terrorism, mysterious breakdowns — recently Cern’s Large Hadron Collider (LHC) has begun to look like the world’s most ill-fated experiment.

(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 09:32 PM
link   
This is interesting scientists at Cern's Large Hadron Collider are begining to believe that all of Cern's breakdowns and recent problems are far more than coincidental. It is believed that the LHC could produce tiny Black holes in trying to reproduce the" Big Bang Theory". LHC scientists believe , the collider may be sabotaging itself from the future, preventing the machine to fulfill its destiny. A kind of time paradox if you will. Still we are insistent to proceed with the expierment like kids playing with matches , about to get burned.

www.timesonline.co.uk
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 09:47 PM
link   
In the double slit test, a single electron was able to "decide" a correct path that when observed with a special camera lens would not repeat how it had done so, that is, to be in two places at the same time. When it was observed it behaved itself. Some things are not meant to be discovered. I am glad it keeps breaking down so I can live another day.

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 10:06 PM
link   
i think that they are just trying to make up some stupid excuse for why the machine that cost a crap load of money doesn't work.

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 10:07 PM
link   
reply to post by L.HAMILTON

I do not know if you know this but before the US dropped the nuclear bomb on Hiroshima, president Truman was advised that the nuclear reaction would most likely never end, basically it would completely destroy the whole earth.

You know what happened and this was a man of peace in his speeches not a scientist.

Nothing will stop this regardless of the consequences because true scientists believe that it is all or nothing.

I have met a few of those in my time when I used to work within that industry myself. No wisdom and all the facts in my opinion or rather in a lot of cases, manipulated facts due to funding.

Hence why many scientific experiments meet my left ear and go straight out the right one nowadays.

[edit on 20-10-2009 by XXXN3O]

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 10:11 PM
link   
I cant shake the feeling things are gonna go REAL weird when they crank that thing up full power...

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 10:12 PM
link   
There is already a couple threads on this.

And my position is still: the scientists are making excuses, scientifically.

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 10:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by silver tongue devil
There is already a couple threads on this.

And my position is still: the scientists are making excuses, scientifically.

C'mon, thats nonsense, why would they do that?

Clearly this experiment is being stopped by the future experiment clashing with the present timeline in the singular point that is this experiment that is the whole be all and end all of linear time and space as we know it. (sarcasm)

If you can believe what I have just written, please send me some money and I will give you my secret society knowledge carpet.

Heck, im telling you one thing though, people think that the governments of the world have not pushed their big red buttons yet? Thats nonsense, they have been pushing the "end the world" button since before the millenium. The problem is that the buttons were made in china just like some of the components of this experiment I bet.

[edit on 21-10-2009 by XXXN3O]

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 10:28 PM
link   
So the thing has broken down and there has been arrests made of possible terrorists in the facility...
And the Scientists say that it is the Collider itself sabotaging itself from the future?!
Jesus H. Christ, someone needs to take their "Scientist" badges away from those guys. Here is a timeline paradox. "If the experiment never gets off the ground, how in the world can it sabotage itself from the future?"

Or couldn't this be as simple as a breakdown and suspicious activity?

I may apply for one of those Scientific Badges myself. Apparently the standards are pretty loose nowadays.

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 10:32 PM
link   
Sorry but i am going to say this that this event proves god is real, i really doubt people from the future could have stop it

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 10:50 PM
link   
Actually this was said BEFORE the first atomic bomb test, NOT before Hiroshima. Yes they said there was a chance the chain reaction wouldnt stop and that the atmosphere may ignite, but this was put to rest before Hiroshima.

Originally posted by XXXN3O
reply to post by L.HAMILTON

I do not know if you know this but before the US dropped the nuclear bomb on Hiroshima, president Truman was advised that the nuclear reaction would most likely never end, basically it would completely destroy the whole earth.

You know what happened and this was a man of peace in his speeches not a scientist.

Nothing will stop this regardless of the consequences because true scientists believe that it is all or nothing.

I have met a few of those in my time when I used to work within that industry myself. No wisdom and all the facts in my opinion or rather in a lot of cases, manipulated facts due to funding.

Hence why many scientific experiments meet my left ear and go straight out the right one nowadays.

[edit on 20-10-2009 by XXXN3O]

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 10:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by kingoftheworld
i think that they are just trying to make up some stupid excuse for why the machine that cost a crap load of money doesn't work.

Wrong. Thousands of scientists and mathletics over the world has involved with the LHC. They can't make any mistake. There are some massive buildings like machine, huge water dam, or power grid, etc that doesn't failure. It's just something that stopped LHC from working proper or maybe they are delaying until 2012. who knows

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 11:03 PM
link   
reply to post by JayinAR

It really isn't a paradox in a WMI or in a grand structure where all possibilities exist scenario. Either way it's possible to conceptualize it as a tree where the path of discovery of that particle simple aren't there or are concealed for unkown reasons.

So, in that case, there is no future where the experiment gets off the ground in the first place, thus it appears sabotaged from the future. The paradox is only apparent in a linear context.

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 11:10 PM
link   
Some of the reply's here are comical like " obviously the experiment is being stopped fromt he future" really ? obviously ??

and " this proves god exists"

this is cutting edge technology that has never been done before, Is it so craaaaaazy for them to be having problems with it ???

god, everyones so eager for the extraordinary that they fit it into any scenario they can, get a grip.

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 11:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by IntastellaBurst
god, everyones so eager for the extraordinary that they fit it into any scenario they can, get a grip.

I will if you promise to turn and cough.

Is it "eagar for the extraordinary" in all cases or just liking the extroardinary in order to stretch and exercise the imagination?

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 11:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by EnlightenUp

Originally posted by IntastellaBurst

I will if you promise to turn and cough.

Hahaha. A+

I think this is just a few scientists trying to make it seem like the LHC's issues are out of their control so they don't get blamed.

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 11:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nventual
I think this is just a few scientists trying to make it seem like the LHC's issues are out of their control so they don't get blamed.

Good point.

The first rule of assembling complex machines is that it's always the supplier's fault when something goes wrong. In this case the Creator is the ultimate particle pusher. Nothing beats a cool stiff pint of irony on a slow day.

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 11:46 PM
link   
It's obvious the inmates are running the asylum....

This just proves that all humans will create wild conjecture to describe what's going on...

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 11:48 PM
link   
reply to post by EnlightenUp

Or more aptly put, in the mind of someone who thinks that the Boson particle could possibly send information into the past and is using the inconviences experienced thusfar as evidence of that idea.

Meaning, that there *is* no future in which the experiment is running, as it applies to the present. Because there is no link between the two.

Of course I could be wrong. And that is the only reason this "idea" is getting any play at all.

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 11:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by HunkaHunka
It's obvious the inmates are running the asylum....

This just proves that all humans will create wild conjecture to describe what's going on...

Everyone is an inmate, some think they're the staff.

This, as you call it in your language, "wild conjecture", gives me a reason and a purpose. Perhaps there are no atheists in a proverbial foxhole either.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join