It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Past Life Experience

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 09:01 PM
link   
I don't know how much of it is true but I want other's opinion on this subject. I know it sounds corny and you must be thinking "COME ON! Do you seriously believe that?" but this is my friend and I really want to believe for it explains a lot about my supernatural abilities. If anyone professional in this subject is reading this then please help me.

Starting from 7th grade I had a friend who told me that he knew me from a past life. He explained that I was a japanese girl named Ichigo Himuraka and He was a guy named Leonardo. My friend also explained that this took place in the future and when we died we were reincarnated into the past. In this past life, we and two other friends were supernatural beings. Or more like, dare I say, agents sent by God to rid the world of demons, spirits, and all that. He said our two friends are called Nicholiis and Sabrina. We lived in Japan and got along like real brothers and sisters. We fought with powers.

It also explains the dreams that I got after I met him. They associated with his story of a past life. I dream about this girl with white hair, golden eyes, and wears a self designed white kimono. She carries a red katana and lived her earlier life as an assassin with her family. When they were killed she took revenge on the demon and left the town. This girl met with this guy named Leonardo and the other two friends. Then I started having dreams of her travels. I was in her body in these dreams. I fought against vampires, zombies, and the supernatural. I even fought against voodoo dolls. I went in search of gateways. I raced against things that I couldn't see in the dreams.

Overall, after this guy appeared I started to develop strange abilities like super hearing, feeling vibrations, sensing paranormal activities, etc. My dreams even started after I met him. He even described the ceiling of a building I told him about in my dream. I didn't even mention the ceiling once and he just blurted it out for me.

Everytime I talk to him I feel like I've known him for a real long time. Not like we meet two years ago. We can half chat about something and understand what the other is talking. I even started to develop strange knowledge on the paranormal after I met him. He even claims that he can see my guardian angels and the wandering spirits.

I want to truly believe him. Can anyone help me? Please? I really need help on whether its true or just a lie. He's my best friend and I want to know the truth.

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 09:59 PM
link   
It can be true according to my reincarnation philosophy.
Three questions: How old are you? Have you watched many films like XXX_holic and Ichigo - slide or what its name was?
Could be a black magician though, posing as a future incarnation.
It would take a while to decide.
Indiana strology or Hellinger's constellation therapy might help in clearing it up. Or going to a real good clairoyant.

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 06:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Kokatsi

I'm currently 14 and I don't watch XXX Holic. I'm not really interested in Bleach. I find it a waste to watch.

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 12:45 PM
link   
well this seems like another thing that is very similar to me.

a couple people i know, both personally and thru the intra-nets, "know" me from past lives and one even knows a lot of details that i myself can remember.

Unfortunately i cannot trust them as they have tried to psychicly attack me before.

[snip]

i pray to LVNA that you stay safe whoever you really are.

removed personal information

[edit on 4/11/09 by masqua]

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 02:47 PM
link   
White hair, golden eyes, in a white kimono? Slaying demons with a red katana? Sounds like someone's been watching too many anime's

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 02:57 PM
link   
reply to post by HimurakaIchigo

Hey there, as you can see (above my avatar) I am a Pastlife Regression Therapist. I made a thread about this subject a couple of years ago and it had lots of replies and shared experiences.

If you type 'Spontaneous Past-life Memory' into the search engine the thread will come up and you can read through it.

I think you might find it helpful. Woody

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 07:16 PM
link   
reply to post by TurnXTop

If you're going to insult me then stay out of this. I'm suffering here and you're making fun of me?

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 11:35 PM
link   
I did past life regression therapy last year. I saw 3 past lives. I'm still very much attached to my most immediate past life. For ex, the things I like to do, the music I listen to, the people I'm drawn to, etc. The information I've gotten is that at least some of us have reincarnated here many times. I get that some of us are higher dimensional beings that are projecting into this reality - sort of like being jacked into the Matrix. There is a spiritual component to why we're here... I'm happy to share more in a U2U.

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 03:47 PM
link   

[snip]

removed personal information

[edit on 4/11/09 by masqua]

ok then u2u me since i cannot post my e-mail. (i really don't care who has my e-mail, but thats teh rules

top topics

join