It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ex-CIA Chief James Woolsey handed down gag-order to 9/11 Firefighters!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 09:51 PM
link   
reply to post by beaverg

Also, correct me if I'm wrong but wasn't James Woolsey a private citizen in 2001 and therefore had no authority to issue a gag order in the first place?

Paul further elaborated that former CIA director Robert Woolsey, as the Fire Department’s Anti-terrorism Consultant, is sending a gag order down the ranks. ‘There were definitely bombs in those buildings,’ he told me.

www.infowars.com...

I'm wondering whether you've read this: wtc.nist.gov...

Yes, I have. Do you have a question that you would like to address me?

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 10:11 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 10:11 PM
link   
reply to post by impressme

I can find no proof that James Woolsey served as the New York Fire Departments Anti-Terrorism Consultant. I did however find proof my first post was wrong and that he was a Defense Policy Board Member and a member of the Deterrence Concepts Advisory Panel in 2001.

I can't find proof that the New York Fire Department even has an Anti-terror consultant.

Was that document by the NIST not sufficient in explaining the most likely causes?

Mod Edit: Removed Off Topic Banter

[edit on 10/23/2009 by semperfortis]

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 11:10 PM
link   
reply to post by beaverg

I'm wondering whether you've read this: wtc.nist.gov...

I apologize if I was out of line here

What I am trying to understand is why are you asking me about the NIST report on this thread and what does it have to do with ex CIA Woolsy handing down gag orders to the 911 firefighters?

[edit on 23-10-2009 by impressme]

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 11:28 PM
link   
reply to post by impressme

I understand now. I meant to address something you said earlier that was veering into off topic material, your first *reply to me* answered my question fine.

Now back to the original topic. I don't see any biography of Woolsey that lists that particular job title as part of his experience.

(edit between stars**)

[edit on 23-10-2009 by beaverg]

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 12:06 AM
link   

Was that document by the NIST not sufficient in explaining the most likely causes?

Thats undergraduate work. Real scientists find the root cause.

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 11:31 AM
link   
So just making it all clear... Nobody can find any evidence that in 2001 James Woolsey was serving as an anti-terror consultant for the NYFD other than an article written by Alex Jones... Right? Absolutely no evidence that James Woolsey was in a position to issue a gag order much less have the authority to do so.

In other words I'm thinking that the article is absolute and complete BS.

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 07:33 AM
link   
This is actually what make our country one big police state. It is not the force, or physical abuse of power, but the fear of speaking up ,the intimidation. Everybody knows something, but nobody can say it. It just takes one person to say the emperor has no clothes, but if the wrong people hear it first, nobody will hear it. Because that person will get snuffed out. That's what we're looking at here, since JFK
Sorry, but I missed something. If the person who speaks out faces our news media whatever he says will go into some foggy limbo. Nobody will hear it. They must have some organization for telling the news people what they can and cannot say. Some of the announcers have CIA backgrounds.

[edit on 31-10-2009 by m khan]

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join