It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A call to Congress for a Second Declaration of Independence

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 05:33 PM
link   
I thought I would run this by our more gifted members in the area of our rights to see what you thought of this. Im in agreement. of what is said, but how do we implement it.....march to the Whore House with pitchforks.....Im sure most there weigh the same as a duck.....so....that.. means.... A Witch ....and what do we do with Witche's ?

sorry got side tracked....link and snipwww.articlesbase.com...

As Americans, we must stand against the root of the problem, the United Nations, and denounce its charters, constitutions, treaties and agreements where the democratic voting process is represented by who are tutored, then appointed into those positions. The seeds of despotism have already been sewn into the fabric of this great nation, and as Americans, it is our duty to take a stand for the future generations of this country and to begin throwing off the yokes of despotism and to begin protecting our US Constitution, our Bill of Rights of which together protects our nation, states and the American people from the grips of traitors and oppressors, foreign or domestic.
This is a call for all American citizens to stand against these evils and begin encouraging our government to declare the independence and the separation of the United States of America, from the New World Order, the United Nations and its agencies, and of the International Banking System

There is alot to read but it seems to be spot on. Thoughts?

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 05:40 PM
link   
Nice idea.

One problem though.

Congress? You want the fat cat, cashed up,lobby addicted, taxpayer hating congress to do this?

Who do you think is supporting the continued erosion of US sovereignty in return for big bucks and power?

Congress wouldn't stand up for us or the constitution. They have too much to lose by being loyal to their constituents.

[edit on 20-10-2009 by badgerprints]

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 06:17 PM
link   
The only thing in my mind that would change this country for the better (in the long run) would be the the complete and utter dismantling of the political parties and the complete removal of all elected officials and it would take nothing short of a full blown revolution to do it. There is no more "working the system from within." There is no change for the better when we're talking about such a corrupt body politik. The fundamentals of our system of government are sound, the existing branches and it's inherent checks and balances. Those responsible for it's charge are the problem, every last one of them. We don't need a second Declaration of Independence... we as a populace simply need to adhere to it in the strictest of terms where our esteemed leadership all but flaunts their ability to ignore it with impunity while their lobbyists continue to dictate policy simply because their wallets are fatter than ours. I'll be more than happy to continue this once I figure out how to complete this task

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 07:29 PM
link   
we have to do it from local government to state government to federal ...
that appears next stop... your states Capital.

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 08:57 PM
link   
On my phone please ignore the short form.

We have to realize we brought this on ourselves, and that the majority of us affected are still lulled to sleep. Education specifically recent history needs to be shared so that we can wake up.

A second declaration is worthless and a diversion from truely effective efforts.
Why, I thought we already have a declaration that is wholly ignored, who's going to abide by a second? The oppressor? Are you kidding?

Nothing personal, just a little sharp today

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 09:02 PM
link   
Our forefathers, even brilliant and members of secret societies, where drug abusers , fornicators and possible devil worshipers, so a new Dec may be in order, for their ideology is not always relevant in 2010

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 09:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Legion2112

I worked in the State Legislature. I've seen the probelm first hand. Money makes the laws now, I don't know if it's always been this way, but it sure is now.

We should take all these cameras off the street lights and put them in our leaders offices and homes. Then let people be albe to watch over the internet or public access.

But seriously what do we really need the federal government for anyways?...

The power should go back to the states, and ideally regioned out by the watersheds. This is what the Rand corporation has stated in trend reports is possible leading up to a new system of government by interdependent city-states.

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 09:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Better Mouse Trap

I understand your view and I may well agree but that does not indicate that any resolution would come from yet another constitution.

You have to convince allot of people to wake up.
Take a brief look at the Chinese Cultural revolution.

Our country is at the brink of severe division, so many are blind, and have no idea that their children could become the next red guard.

A second constitution would need to be accompanied by a ready army, the support of the people and a willingness to die.

They have not listened on so many fronts, if you still belive in the election process, your rights under the constitution, and that you live in a free country, you are my friend blind by ignorance.

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 09:58 PM
link   
I believe the Declaration and list of grievances was already given on September 12th of this year. 2 Million or so people went to Washington and protested the government(not Obama, not the Dems but all government) and what did they do about it.

They shut off the cameras in Washington and manipulated the MSM to say that only a few people showed up. Modern day let them eat cake. Hell Gibbs, the government propaganda czar, said they did not even know it was going on.

If you look in the dictionary under tyranny-you will find a picture of modern day Washington.

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants.

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 10:21 PM
link   
reply to post by endisnighe

not many can imagine, that right now every stage has been properly set, and we are living the story that so many before us suffered. This way was paved not long ago but the enemies slow approach has taken us back to a position of few options.

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 10:38 PM
link   
reply to post by wylee

Think of Laws as the child of a man named CharityPeople and a beautiful and exceedingly strong woman named Order. Order must be reasonably charitable towards CharityPeople or else Laws will grow to live in pride from seeing his father (CharityPeople who becomes ChaosPeople) fall to darkness from never receiving compassion from his mother (Order who becomes Pride). CharityPeople must be reasonably orderly towards Order or else Laws will grow up to die in chaos from having seen his father (CharityPeople who becomes ChaosPeople) broken by his mother (Order who becomes Pride).

Think of Liberties as the child of a woman named OrderPeople and a handsome and exceedingly giving man named Charity. Charity must be reasonably orderly towards OrderPeople or else Liberties will grow to live in chaos from seeing her mother (OrderPeople who becomes PridePeople) fall to darkness by the lack of priorities of her father (Charity who becomes Chaos). OrderPeople must be reasonably charitable towards Charity or else Liberties will grow up to die in pride from seeing her mother (OrderPeople who becomes PridePeople) broken by her father (Charity who becomes Chaos).

Civilization is the child of Laws and Liberties. However, Civilization is in a position to guide the lives of their grandparents who are CharityPeople and Order through their father, Laws, and OrderPeople and Charity through their mother, Liberties.
How Civilization acts will show if alternately their grandparents are ChaosPeople and Pride through their father, Laws, and PridePeople and Chaos through their mother, Liberties.

The strong must become weak for the weak to become strong, but the weak must become strong without making the strong become weak.

We must all agree to change ourselves for the sake of others near us and then, with open communication, we will be able to live with any form of civilization.

[edit on 10/20/2009 by Dasher]

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 10:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Grayelf2009

The UN is not the NWO and has very little real power, certainly not on any level one might deem tyrannical.

The Corporations now work in collusion with the governments of the world to slowly rob our pockets more and more effectively destroying the middle class and pushing the lower class into poverty (while making those already poor even more impoverished). With all these enemies, on all sides, how can anyone want to turn to the Congress (which essentially is on the payroll of the Big Corporations, banks, etc) to save us from the UN.

The fact is that we have let TPTB surround us from all sides as they set up their system of control.

[edit on 20-10-2009 by Titen-Sxull]

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 10:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Dasher

Bravo!

Second thought as required by the orderlies.

It is refreshing to read into the thoughts of some one who took the time to express their view eloquently.

Rare in my circles and if I talk in a similar manner I get confused puppy looks.

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 10:56 PM
link   
Second Declaration is pointless, unless you have a military and a group of people willing to overthrow the government and to succeed. Currently Vermont, Texas and Alaska are the only ones even considering to do this. The best thing we can do is to elect libertarian or conservative republican. Men and woman who don't want to change the constitution. We can scream all we want, but the media will just call all of us racists and/or ignore us. That or we all head to Texas and join the Texas National movement and create a Texas military allowing us to succeed. Cause quite frankly I don't want to live in Vermont or head up to Alaska.

We have to many social problems to actually doing anything about it now. Unless we get a charismatic leader like Reagan either in the Republic Party or hopefully a third party who really wants to make things like they were before we had these radical constitutional changes.

Someone who will return power to the states and take away power from the federal government. Also someone who likes business, but will regulate them with a strong hand. Like a Reagan Teddy Roosevelt hybrid.

Just Saying.

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 11:02 PM
link   
reply to post by budro

Thank you so much. I really appreciate the encouragement. I hope that we will all make efforts to be good judges with however much of the world we effect.

I did edit my post to be a bit more specific, so I hope that it has not lost what you feel united to.

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 11:18 PM
link   
To visualize it further;

To bring Law into the world, would you like his parents to be ChaosPeople and Pride, or NeedsHelpGrowingStronger and CharitableOrder?

To bring Liberties into the world, would you like her parents to be PridePeople and Chaos, or StrongEnoughToBeWeak and OrderlyCharity.

And a further visualization;

NeedsHelpGrowingStronger is young Anakin.
CharitableOrder is the force.

ChaosPeople is young Darth Vader.
Pride is the dark side.
---
PridePeople is old Darth Vader.
Chaos is the dark side.

StrongEnoughToBeWeak is old Anakin.
OrderlyCharity is the force.

Anyway, I vote for Anakin and the force.

Wow, I really hope this helps someone understand what I'm saying, cuz it really felt cheesy typing it out.

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 11:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dasher
reply to post by budro

I hope that we will all make efforts to be good judges with however much of the world we effect.

We must, not only make an effort but accomplish this hope of yours.
It is by that rule that the constitution recieves its life.

new topics

top topics

join