It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My search for the 1990 USAFA Chemtrail document

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 11:03 AM
link   
reply to post by exposethosesecrets

Awesome.

I'm glad you found a copy.

I should also say that despite our differences, I commend you on getting off your arse and actually getting out there and investigating.

Most don't.

**Edit: After reading JoshNorton's post I gotta say that if this is the case then....you really need a hobby...or a girlfriend....

[edit on 21/10/09 by Chadwickus]

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 11:06 AM
link   
reply to post by JoshNorton

Now, how the hell could I sign up on ATS if I've been banned??

Don't they keep the IP address?

Some great threads though. Thanks for pointing them out.

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 11:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus

Awesome.

I'm glad you found a copy.

I should also say that despite our differences, I commend you on getting off your arse and actually getting out there and investigating.

Most don't.

I just want to know the truth. I and millions are questioning what's going on in our skies. A core group comes on here and says, there's nothing happening, but obviously that's not working, because people are hungry for real answers.

Maybe this document will bring some light on the subject.

You don't find it curious that the Air Force use the term Chemtrail as early as
1990? I do, and obviously many others do too.

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Just curious, how do you know those are all the same person??

Are you privy to some inside info that the rest of us are not?

And a side note. After reading his/hers posts, I don't understand
why he/she was banned.

I saw no reasons for banning that author. Hmmm.

[edit on 21-10-2009 by exposethosesecrets]

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 01:00 PM
link   
Hey exposethosesecrets... you must have missed my posts cause that dude kept posting hundreds of links. But I dug up something.. that book is not what you think it is. Read my previous post bellow:

Originally posted by danman23
Sorry for multiple posts... but...

Here is a quote from a forum post back in 2001..
"I think I can solve this puzzle, which has a very mundane solution. "Chemtrails" is the happy-camper name of the official government/military chemist's bulletin. Last year I corresponded with a Dr. Donald Bird there, who was absolutely disgusted to discover what I was writing to him about. And I was in the end quite satisfied that he was genuinely annoyed to be associated with this topic, and that indeed the bulletin is exactly what he said it was. I read a couple: boring beyond belief and nothing to do with chemtrails. I did discover one thing though- gov.mil chemists actually have the software power to draw a line through their name in your email address book so you can't pester them again. I thought that was pretty funny too. "

source

I'll tell you what though... There is something going on with the Chemtrail thing. Here is a pic of the skies above my house last year:

I have a few theories to what that could be using them for. Especially if there really is barium in the particles.

They are using Barium in the clouds to act as a "conductor" allowing High Frequency radio and microwaves to be sent over long distances.. as said by Dr. Stephen D. McKay -

"The government and military solved the "ducting" problem by releasing an aerosol, a mixture of barium salts into the atmosphere over America. They made an atmospheric RF duct with a base of barium aerosol from aircraft. The chemical and electrical characteristics of the mixture will cause water moisture to stay in clouds. Again, the aerosol sets up an electrical and chemical environment that supports RF ducting for the RFMP / VTRPE warfare system. Fibers with barium may support ducting. The mixture of barium salt aerosol when sprayed in a straight line will also provide a ducting path from point A to point B and will enable high frequency communications along that path, even over the curvature of the earth, in both directions. Enemy high frequency communications can be monitored easier with the straight line A to B ducting medium.”

The image bellow is of a huge cloud that i believe contained Barium salt to act as a duct for microwaves. Noitice in the center of the cloud there is an orange dot.. that is the epicenter of 9 earthquakes. I have much more info on this if you would like to hear about it.

Let me know if you want to hear more.

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 01:09 PM
link   
reply to post by danman23

Dan, I saw your post.

If that guy read the book, why didn't he share some details.

I'll hold my opinion until I read it for myself.

Thanks for you input though.

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 03:14 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Obviously the guy has something he thinks is important to say. Important enough that he'll keep trying regardless of the pointless roadblocks continually set in his path.

I remember one of those aliases and like him/her. Too bad he got banned. Some of the things he was saying were right on. As far as some of the comments quoted, they speak for themselves.
Too bad there aren't any smilies with bigger grins.

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hazelnut
Obviously the guy has something he thinks is important to say. Important enough that he'll keep trying regardless of the pointless roadblocks continually set in his path.
And that's fine. I'm not trying to silence the guy, just get him to be honest about who he is and where he's coming from so we can deal with him in an informed manner. The Masons on ATS actually like it when he stirs up the Secret Societies forum, but usually he'll lose his temper eventually and post something stupid which gets him banned. I think the phrase "does not play well with others" applies...

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Personally, I have no stake in this discussion other than interest and curiosity. Hearing various takes from many perspectives allows me (and most people) to digest information privately. So, no matter what alias we all use, the information should never be plugged up by ego's too fragile to withstand all viewpoints.

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 03:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Hazelnut

Obviously the guy has something he thinks is important to say.

No, that's the problem...what "he" is trying to "say" is nonsense.

period.

look at "his" links....done.

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 03:39 PM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

While I appreciate your attempt to protect us from "nonsense", I believe I'm capable of sniffing it out for myself. In fact, its is my right to be fooled if I'm foolish. Don't you agree?

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 03:44 PM
link   

Personally, I have no stake in this discussion other than interest and curiosity. Hearing various takes from many perspectives allows me (and most people) to digest information privately. So, no matter what alias we all use, the information should never be plugged up by ego's too fragile to withstand all viewpoints.
Sure, but if you're having a conversation with someone one week, and the next you're having the same conversation with the same person, but they're pretending they're someone else, it's hard, if not impossible, for the sum of those conversations to be productive.

I mean, if Steve Svensson thinks he's the Holy Spirit, that's fine. I'm not Christian and I'm not going to tell him he hasn't supped with Jesus if he claims that he has. If he thinks battery acid cures cancer, I encourage him to try that treatment on his loved ones. And if he wants to go on about how Masons cut him when he was in the service so he wants them all dead, or that our government is using silver iodide to poison residents of Colorado, he's certainly entitled to those opinions. But if he's taking on a new username every few days or weeks, it's hard to communicate with him on those terms.

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 03:48 PM
link   

By ALL means....read every link this ATS member has 'found'...but, instead of behaving as he/she does, READ deeper for yourself...NOT just he titles.

What has been a consistent pattern of this returing poster is...a dogged determination to see ANYTHING that even remotely resembles so-called "chemtrails" and pounce on it, without really understandingthe entire article or description in full context.

As far as I'm concerned, that's NOT "denying ignorance"....it's promoting it.

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 03:51 PM
link   

I understand what you're trying to say and I get your frustration. The funny thing about belief is that the more people who share a belief the stronger that belief becomes. The more people who ridicule a belief, the weaker it becomes. Such a shame too because there is enough room for all beliefs without fear or madness entering the equation. If we encounter an outrageous belief, does it behoove us to move on or dig in just to harass the source?

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by weedwhacker

As far as I'm concerned, that's NOT "denying ignorance"....it's promoting it.

It appears that this very website has abandoned their prominent motto graphic of "Deny Ignorance". If its still posted somewhere, I can't see it and I'll need new glasses sooner than I thought.

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 04:02 PM
link   
Enough bickering!

Last thing we need is to give Intrepid an excuse to close this one too.

[edit on 21-10-2009 by exposethosesecrets]

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Sorry, its the Irish in me. Or is it the German?

Anyway, I hope you get ahold of that book soon so you can let us know which way its pages turn.

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Sorry, its the Irish in me. Or is it the German?

Anyway, I hope you get ahold of that book soon so you can let us know which way its pages turn.

I totally appreciate your participation. When I get the book, I won't be posting the info here, I'll put it on some other forum that appreciates the traffic that a good conspiracy researcher brings to it. ATS can blame Intrepid for that one.

I'll post you a link to where I decide to post it. If the info is good enough, I'll start a website dedicated to it.

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Did you not notice THIS book in your link??

Studies of the ecological impact of repetitive aerial applications of herbicides on the ecosystem of test area C-52A, Eglin AFB, Florida: final report : May 1973-December 1974

Do ya think, maybe, just MAYBE they conducted LIMITED chimcal spraying operations, as part of their testing??? Hmmmm????

AT LOW ALTITUDES, because otherwise they'd be terribly ineffective....

Sorta, kinda like CROP DUSTING is???

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join