It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

1,000 Members in 24 hours.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2004 @ 11:28 AM
link   
We were all asleep at the switch!

Most registered users ever on ATS in one day: 1006 on May, 18 @ 02:09 GMT

1,006!

Wow

Good work peoples!

(Watch, in 3 months time that will seem like nothing.)

posted on May, 18 2004 @ 11:30 AM
link   
That's base on GMT, right? From where I'm standing there's still 13 hours left in the 18th of May.

posted on May, 18 2004 @ 11:35 AM
link   
Which one of those was I? ...just kidding. just kidding.

1,000 people in a day is amazing. It seems like it has tripled in the short time I have been here. What organization doesn't dream of having that many people show an active interest?

Pats on the back all around for members and staff!

[Edited on 18-5-2004 by Spectre]

posted on May, 18 2004 @ 11:39 AM
link   
what can i say???? keep up the awesome work everyone!!!!

posted on May, 18 2004 @ 11:54 AM
link   
hehe, we should add a special 'record announcements' forum, sheesh

posted on May, 18 2004 @ 01:29 PM
link   
w00t. I am loving it to be a member here at ATS. This is awesome how we've broken the 1,000 members in 24 hour period.

That is SOOOO the rock. I am hearting ATS more and more EVERY DAY.

Google plays a major part in the success of ATS, by the way.

I LOVE IT HERE!!!

AND... Zion, that idea for a "Record Announcments" forum is a good idea. With all of the records we break, we NEED IT.

[STAY COOL)
-prophetmike

posted on May, 18 2004 @ 01:32 PM
link   
*claps*

man, don't you just love ATS
the only regret i have about ATS is that i didn't sign up earlier. I'v been here for a year, but i've always been lurking around here

This place rocks

posted on May, 18 2004 @ 03:11 PM
link   
More records being broken.

Most total registered members online all at once: 125 on May, 18 @ 14:27 GMT

Most registered users ever on ATS in one day: 1017 on May, 18 @ 14:27 GMT

posted on May, 18 2004 @ 03:58 PM
link   
All i can say is BLOODY AMAZING!! I really shouldn't be surprised though, This has got to be The Best Informational Board Online!

posted on Oct, 13 2004 @ 09:47 PM
link   
Ah... this is the thread I was looking for! [size=10]1523! In 5 months, 50% growth.

posted on Oct, 13 2004 @ 09:53 PM
link   
wow!!!!

perhaps it's the growth and participation of our political community due the elections that contributes to this amazing jump.

ooops

[edit on 10-13-2004 by worldwatcher]

posted on Oct, 13 2004 @ 09:56 PM
link   
In the wise words of The Fast Show "Nice!"

posted on Oct, 13 2004 @ 10:24 PM
link   
wow! go ATS!
I haven't been here for awhile but that's still incredible

at this rate, we could rally enough support to control the world by....er..oh, nevermind

[edit on 13-10-2004 by UnknownOrigins]

posted on Oct, 14 2004 @ 03:46 AM
link   
While i agree that ATS is a great site, and worthy of anyone visiting and becomming a member.

Dont break your arms patting yourself on the back just yet,
As worldwatcher says,

perhaps it's the growth and participation of our political community due the elections that contributes to this amazing jump.
I can see a serious drop in the #'s after the election.
Also dont forget that IF the #'s do drop off afterwards, that that begs the issue of weather or not the other content on the site is attractive enough to keep people comming back. (id say yeah it is, but for broad based general appeal and consumption, ATS still has a "for conspiracy geek" lable attached to it. which i KNOW keeps people away. Just try to tell someone to log into this site to check it out and see the facial expression!)

I hope the trend continues, but
what comes up, must go down.
so dont bet the farm yet.

posted on Oct, 14 2004 @ 05:33 AM
link   
So many new members, so little time. LOL, This place is growing at a very rapid rate.

I will say, I am so proud to be apart of all of this.

posted on Oct, 14 2004 @ 06:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by CazMedia I can see a serious drop in the #'s after the election. Also dont forget that IF the #'s do drop off afterwards, that that begs the issue of weather or not the other content on the site is attractive enough to keep people comming back.
The 1,500+ members online in 24 hours is a trend, not a spurt... www.abovetopsecret.com... Most important, this graph shows a trend: Certainly much of our immediate traffic is related to the political campaign... but the larger trend is easy to spot.

posted on Oct, 14 2004 @ 06:56 AM
link   
I wasnt trying to rain on the parade SO, but as im a realist, i had to point out that down was still a viable direction.

Yes with that graphic, i can more easily see the overall trend.

I also notice a sort of cyclic up/down motion with a seemingly regular peak and valley interval....whie the peaks and valleys over all are getting higher on the graph...is there any idea about why these spikes occur and at the seemingly regular frequency? whats the avg time for these intervalls?

Keep up the good work!
lord knows im hear almost every day for at least an hour or so.

posted on Oct, 14 2004 @ 07:02 AM
link   
WOW. Really amazing.
Wonder how much of this growth is due to the new "guest speaker" forum?

posted on Oct, 14 2004 @ 07:24 AM
link   
yah go ATS

i think the rise is mostly due to the post quality increasing rather than elections, guest speaker etc

although they do contribute

it only takes one great thread to spark off a debate frenzy

posted on Oct, 14 2004 @ 07:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by CazMedia I also notice a sort of cyclic up/down motion with a seemingly regular peak and valley interval....whie the peaks and valleys over all are getting higher on the graph...is there any idea about why these spikes occur and at the seemingly regular frequency?
This peaks and valleys are more related to big news days. For example, the bigger of the peaks correspond to our coverage of the Nick Berg beheading video during the period the story was hot (as the first beheading). Every "valley" represents our slower weekend period.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join