It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ok, stand by for a huge dollar - rally your not suppose to know about...

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 03:34 PM
link   
the stock you should watch is called UUP... the dollar etf proxy...

ok, I have been following this wall street swindle so I got a good feel for what these criminals are up too... My good friend Phil at www.philsgang.com got me in the habbit of watching the dollar and a few other things to keep track of where the money is flowing to... follow the money... and to see where its going IN or OUT I use the UUP... and for a while now its been going out or DOWN... now this has caused things like gold, silver and other commodities to go up... the reverse is fixing to happen, trapping all the gold bugs and commodity Bulls.. the dollar is going to rocket as soon as it finds support ... which we may just have found.
and yes, that would also cause the DOW to drop like a rock... again trapping longs.

I wish I had better intelligence on the matter like links in all, but the plain honest truth is I got all of this information from charts... and in all fairness, yes it can keep going up and the dollar down, I am not saying that.... Iam saying the dollar has found support here... how long or is the final bottom to early to tell.
just FYI.... current condition is hazardous to bulls.

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 03:47 PM
link   
Thank you for that.

It's good to see a member using their brains to figure out what is happening instead of quoting a source in the news, or YouTube and other sites.

Somebody makes news. Why can't you?

Why do we always have to wait for a thought to be official before we publish it?

We have brains. We can follow statistics. We can think.

I like you idea and am going to watch and see if you are right.

Good use of your brain my friend.

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by dizziedame
Thank you for that.

It's good to see a member using their brains to figure out what is happening instead of quoting a source in the news, or YouTube and other sites.
Somebody makes news. Why can't you?
Why do we always have to wait for a thought to be official before we publish it?
We have brains. We can follow statistics. We can think.
I like you idea and am going to watch and see if you are right.
Good use of your brain my friend.

I agree! We don't always need mainstream sources to have pertinent information. Thank you to the OP for your honesty.

I would like to see the charts though, or see an historical example that panned out?

Should I purchase shares in UUP?

Should I continue purchasing Gold and Silver if the stock market is about to tank again?

If the dollar is set to rebound, should I buy foreign currency today and wait to convert it after the rally?

So many questions!!

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 06:04 PM
link   
I cant tell you what you should do or when you should do it... I am not a professional advisor, I trade and I read charts. thats it..
and Iam just watching it at the moment, notice they just said the dollar will reach 50 yen, so everyone is looking for more weakness, well look at the schocastics 15min, daily, weekly ... you tell me how much lower it can go... >?

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 06:47 PM
link   
Well, I work with the precious medals markets and watch the dollar. Now you claim that the dollar will go up... how? The reason gold and silver go up is to offset the devaluation of the dollar. Precious medals PROTECT PURCHASING POWER, they do not get more expensive or less expensive. The only way the dollar can go up, is if we go back on the gold standard, or if miraculously half of the dollars in the world dissapeared. I'm not claiming I'm an expert, but what indication are these charts giving you that hint towards a stronger dollar?

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 07:20 PM
link   
reply to post by AztecWrior805

you got to know when to buy and when to sell right...? ok look at schocastics notice top is top and bottom is bottom.. kind of like a bus right... bottom buy... top sell... now you have three ... its not 100% but its nice to know when you should look to buy something and look to sell something .. its called overbought and oversold conditions... now... why dont you learn how it works... at www.philsgang.com

[edit on 20-10-2009 by Anti-Evil]

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 01:34 AM
link   
i don't have 39.95 to join phil's gang

or 70.00 for the webinar

why do i fell like we'rte left hanging for a purpose here???

are you trying to prey on my feaR???

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 01:52 AM
link   
reply to post by getreadyalready

Wisdom dictates that you NEVER buy a commodity, gold,silver at such a steep premium,
what I've heard.

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 02:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Janky Red

very good

buy low sell high

rule #1

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 02:31 AM
link   
By the way, UUP is just an ETF that tracks futures contracts.

You could also watch many other things, as ETF's are a little tricky, esp. something like this one, akin to UNG.

I am also bullish on $ FWIW, but am also still very bullish on the markets, so those 2 views tend to clash a bit.

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 06:37 AM
link   
reply to post by shortywarn

then you most certainly do not belong in the markets. its that simple.

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 06:40 AM
link   
well you can lead a horse to water but you cant makem drink.
if you study this thread and apply the hints ... and you have a
IQ of 70 .... you can do fairly well... if you just listen to the charts...
after all they dont lie.... but people do...

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 06:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Anti-Evil

so, what's your specific advice as to how we can cash in on this speculation?

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 07:06 AM
link   
Lets think about this a bit.

If you were China or another holder of large amounts of Reserve Dollars,
wouldn't you want to conspire to transfer as much of your holdings to patsies
holding gold and commodities. Try to prevent a bidding war as long as possible. So drive down commodities, gold etc by putting a little strength
under the dollar. How? Rumors? ??

The long term trend for the dollar is in the tank. Not much can change that.

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 10:02 AM
link   
look, if you are ever gonna make it, you have to have guts, no one has the magic pill to give you. I use schocastics to let me know - when - and also Why... I dont control what they do or when they do it... I just ride the 80% in the middle and give you the 10% at the top and 10% at the bottom... I do fairly well.... how do you do...? are you always guessing... always looking at TV... how is that working out for you...?
it aint... ok, stop doing what they want you to do... and start looking at it from a different angle... I'm rich... I dont have time to watch stocks....
I need something simple to tell me when.... and why....? charts do that...
and schocastics isnt 100% by no means... but its better than what you are using...

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Well my friend, there is no single indicator. In fact most indicators are usually lying to you, but I know where you are coming from. Trust me, I have put my life into this ***.

Stochastics can lie when they inbed above the 75/80 line aka this huge market rally - if you would just short above 80 and buy below 20, you would be in big trouble. Everything is a piece, and stochastics are just 1 piece of the puzzle. Plus it matters what your constants are (k,d), I use a 14,3,3 personally, but overall I would not use a stochastic to daytrade solely.

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 11:47 AM
link   

Well my friend, there is no single indicator. In fact most indicators are usually lying to you, but I know where you are coming from. Trust me, I have put my life into this ***.

Stochastics can lie when they inbed above the 75/80 line aka this huge market rally - if you would just short above 80 and buy below 20, you would be in big trouble. Everything is a piece, and stochastics are just 1 piece of the puzzle. Plus it matters what your constants are (k,d), I use a 14,3,3 personally, but overall I would not use a stochastic to daytrade solely.

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 11:57 AM
link   
reply to post by GreenBicMan

then you are 4 days over -- set it at 10,3,3 ... and use the weekly schocastic as to longer term moves... the use daily to get you into a couple of weeks and 15 min to time your entry.... now you got to sign up for phils gang and help the kids with cancer...
so you kept your schocastics at default ha ha rookie...

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 03:26 PM
link   

you sound like you read a book on stochastics 101

there is no sound priciple to stochastics, and what I have described is the smoothing constant that I feel is the best, and it would be deemed a "fast" stochastic

there are many ways to skin the cat, but using simple pivot points IMO is much more rewarding that watching a stochastic that will lie to you all day long

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 04:42 PM
link   
dont try to kill them with it..and you seem like a day trader by using pivot points and yes, I use them too for fast cash first thing in the morning- but I got in the night before on scocastic crater.... use it like a tool... and shed your risk... time your entrances... look papertrade so no money is at risk... you know when the schocastic is oversold then look for a rally, if it overbought... look to short...
your looking for something that does not exist and on the weekly chart is where you need to study... top is out of gas.... it can hang up there thats why you dont sell your postion unless 68 is seen... then you have high confidence its going down further... but above 68 we go up 2% per day and same in verse... on the bottom... so dont go there... give it to someone else...

ROMEO JULLIETTE HOTEL ZULU
102109 D26

End

[edit on 21-10-2009 by Anti-Evil]

[edit on 21-10-2009 by Anti-Evil]

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join