It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Roswell deathbed Confessions Coast to Coast AM

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 03:42 PM
link   
People keep mentioning how they see something wrong in an apparently indestructible metal being destroyed in a crash.

I don't think anyone has actually called it indestructible. Just much stronger than anything we knew off. Now think about what kind of power source the craft might have. Apparently UFO's need very large amounts of energy, right? If the energy source explodes, think about the amount of energy it would put out. More than likely enough to destroy most of the craft. But then again, you do have to ask how the bodies of the dead ones remained intact and even one was apparently still alive.

OR

Maybe the metal is much stronger when working with another energy source. Like some type of electrical current running through it (think of something along the lines of that memory material that was seen in one of the recent Batman films for an example). The current goes and there goes much of the strength.

Who knows? Just throwing ideas out there.

[edit on 21-10-2009 by nightmare_david]

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 03:56 PM
link   
reply to post by nightmare_david

As far as I understand the reference to the bodies comes from the second crash site , the disk allegedly remained largely intact.
The first crash site or " Debris field " was from what I have read supposed to have scorch marks on it , so the craft probably did explode which is why the debris was scattered over a large area ,and this is why I doubt the Mogul explanation.

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 04:26 PM
link   
reply to post by gortex

Lets just reverse engineer the MOGUL explanation to see if we can find the anomaly. How many balloons were in the train that the crashed UFO was purported to have come from?

Was there any evidence such as a photographic emulsion process that occurred on the skin of the craft?

There might have been a heat signature left that would give us a different time line than what you would expect from a mogul balloon.

A fast flying saucer hitting the Earths atmosphere would experience tremendous heat during the first microsecond of entry into the earths atmosphere. Perhaps the crash happened too quickly for ET to call home so it became stranded in the desert till the military arrived?

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 09:26 PM
link   
This is the problem I have:

How could anyone mistake the mundane materials used in a Mogul balloon train for a flying saucer? Jesse Marcel was highly trained in the types of radar balloons and their materials as head of base intelligence. I don't see how he could have got it wrong...

www.youtube.com...

I believe Roswell is the biggest cover up of anything in human history, and will remain so until the truth is disclosed.

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 10:48 PM
link   
reply to post by ufo reality

Good follow up information! Sounded like the linked story was talking primarily about the FOO fighter style of Saucer rather than a MOGUL balloon train. At least two different events.

When you have mixed metaphor involving several different subjects it is difficult to separate out which event was being reported by which point. All the key points tend to blend together.

I know we can't achieve sufficient resolution with the Foo fighter information to solve the puzzle but we are beginning to get the picture conceptually about some of the equipment involved.

[edit on 21-10-2009 by fromunclexcommunicate]

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 12:11 AM
link   
Well, we know the USAF has readily tried to debunk the Roswell case with Project Mogul as an excuse but the fact of the matter is there were two other known cases way before Roswell.

One was in Missouri in 1941.

And this also happened before Roswell Battle over L.A. in 1942.

The government and the military have not said much about these incidents,even though witnesses have come forward.

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 05:42 AM
link   
The psychological impact of such an event had to have been deep and lasting ,
what could have been more traumatic than seeing dead non-human pilots who commanded a craft of entirely unknown construction.

- Dee Proctor, the child-witness to the crash with rancher Mac Brazel died a morbidly obese, divorced, raging alcoholic who rarely spoke and hid behind his mother Loretta for decades like he was still a child. Dee died young of coronary attack, holding in his heart a secret to great to bear. - CIC Agent Sheridan Cavitt (at the scene with Marcel) was affected. His lawyer-son Joseph Cavitt said his father would get angry whenever the Roswell incident was brought up. He said his father had "issues" and that "it was like having half of a father." - Other psychological casualties included RAAF Intelligence Agent Jesse Marcel Sr. himself. In his recent book "The Roswell Legacy" Marcel's son Dr. Jesse Marcel Jr. revealed for the first time that Roswell had impacted his father adversely- Marcel Sr. became an alcoholic after the crash! - Rancher Mac Brazel left the area after the crash moving to Tularoosa. Many (including interviewed ranch hands) said that Mac was never the same afterwards. He "steamed" when the crash was brought up -even years later- refusing to utter a word about it. - Roswell Sheriff George Wilcox appears like a "deer in the headlights" in a photo of him appearing in the Roswell Daily Record after the crash. He never ran for office again, never sought another term. Deputies B.A. Clark and Tommy Thompson said that he was never the same. Inez Wilcox ran for the office instead- loosing the election and her husband's attentions after the crash. Neighbor Rogene Cordes told me that George was "a changed man with a changed marriage because I understand he was made to do things he did not want to do.

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 08:16 AM
link   
reply to post by calcoastseeker

This UFO crash I catagorize as Tesla aliens. There is not a lot of technical information to reverse engineer since the account is from the preacher of the Red star Baptist church. You have to keep in mind that in 1938 H.G. Wells tried to pass off the information Tesla had reported about hearing signals from Mars as a joke.

Good UFOlogists need to be aware of parent child relationships with these UFO sightings. Events like the Hindenburg crash, The War of the world broadcast, and Pearl Harbor left a deep mark on many people.

There was a case in Tampa Florida where a young boy named Charles Bishop stole a single engine plane and after flying over central command at McDill Air Force base he committed suicide by flying into the 28th floor of the BOA building in Tampa. A note found in the wreckage expressed his support for Osama bin Laden and the September 11, 2001 attacks.

[edit on 22-10-2009 by fromunclexcommunicate]

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join