It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Fourth Kind!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 12:20 PM
link   
www.thefourthkind.net...

here is the trailer for a new film called the fourth kind, apparantly based on real event in Nome, Alaska, i must say it look interesting but it also looks lke an attempt to make us afraid of contact, whats your take guys? peace

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 12:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Free4Ever2

I think it's going to lead to lots of people who've suffered very real, very vivid, very terrifying, fairly common, sleep paralysis suffering unnecessary stress, for film profits. But aside from that, looks like it could be an entertaining film. I'm quite looking forward to Paranormal Activity too, although my beliefs couldn't be further from the subject.

In the run up to The Blair Witch Project a very similar marketing campaign was undertaken:

news.google.co.uk...

And, I like it (very much enjoyed TBWP too), but hope people can separate fact from fiction.

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 12:34 PM
link   
PLEASE no more of this i thought these threads were dead and BOOM this one comes.
The search function,use it...
www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 20-10-2009 by zaiger]

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 01:52 PM
link   

probably another money maker to draw a broken population in times of no economy. its halloween. you now. besides.. its based on.. meaning the guy this allegedly happened to probably saw a flash in the alaska sky. Alaska doesnt get lightning. this may be the ONE time it did and his first thought was alien invasion and from there the story was made so now not only is it made, its BASED off the idea that was started by a partially true event.

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by zaiger
PLEASE no more of this i thought these threads were dead and BOOM this one comes.
The search function,use it...
www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 20-10-2009 by zaiger]

damn! it's like thread hydra!
even when you use the search function it's hard to tell which thread to post in. i'm intrigued by this movie and want to discuss it, but can't tell which thread is the best to jump in on...

prolly not this one though, huh?

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Is it so hard to read through at least the first page of posts on a forum before posting a new thread "The Fourth Kind", when there is already a thread titled "new film 'The Fourth Kind' Disinformation".

And, no, its not based on anything real except a script that was the product of a script-writers imagination. Unless you believe the "Blair Witch Project" movie was a real documentary and not just another movie which a lot of people got sucked into believing was real due to its marketing campaign.

This movie is a bigger plague than the H1N1 virus.

[edit on 28-10-2009 by bluestreak53]

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 08:08 PM
link   
How many Fourth Kinds do we know about.
Travis Walton had a saucer ride and saw the saucers in the base.
Drugged most of the time until placed back by the lake.
The Hills may have just been strung along by payday seekers.

Ed: There are no ETs to contact.
So do not fear.

[edit on 10/29/2009 by TeslaandLyne]

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 10:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by jackphotohobby

I think it's going to lead to lots of people who've suffered very real, very vivid, very terrifying, fairly common, sleep paralysis suffering unnecessary stress, for film profits. But aside from that, looks like it could be an entertaining film. I'm quite looking forward to Paranormal Activity too, although my beliefs couldn't be further from the subject.

In the run up to The Blair Witch Project a very similar marketing campaign was undertaken:

news.google.co.uk...

And, I like it (very much enjoyed TBWP too), but hope people can separate fact from fiction.

lol...sleep paralysis ?? yeah right....I guess the people who claim abduction during the daytime while driving or walking had sleep paralysis too

[edit on 29-10-2009 by primetime2123]

new topics

top topics

join