It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

An attack on America by Europe

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by GypsK
reply to post by poedxsoldiervet

"I will blame Europe for the Americas past woes.... Being that Europe was in Control from 1492-to 1776 in North America... So dont pin your nations faults on ours. "

excuse me, but your 'past woes' i think you did that all by yourself. And I don't see what 'my nations' faults has to do with 9/11 either.

America is the only country that sees Europe as 'a nation'. We are no nation, we are still individual countries. The majority of the civilians don't even want a nation.

It's because I have a lot of good friends from the US that I know they aren't all like you and don't all think like you. But you my friend are a racist and an overly-patriotic prick who blames everyone else but himself when his country is falling to pieces!

Must have hit a nerve. Hurt much to get whomped upside the head with your own cudgel?

Loved the "racist" label. That's pretty standard here for folks who really got nothing, but just HAVE to throw some sort of smear out.

reply if you want, I'm done with this conversation and with this topic

Taking your dollies and going home 'cause the big kids play too rough?

Please, come on back if you can think up a defense. The door is open, and you're always welcome here. We'll try to be easier on ya.

+4 more 
link   
You're right, America is much better than any other country whoop! Go USA! USA! USA! Give yourself a big pat on the back for being born there.

What a pointless thread.

link   
reply to post by Dermo

So if your Empire is killing millions of innocents at the moment.. you can't seriously expect people to view it as perfectly acceptable simply because their great great great great great great great great grandfather's leaders forced them to do the same thing.

Which is worse, the country killing millions of innocents, or the countries sitting back watching and doing nothing?

Not that I agree with your numbers.

Think about it. You have all these countries and international laws that have said nothing or better yet, done nothing.

If they believe it isn't right, why haven't they done something about it.

It isn't just the US, it's the whole world. Just about everybody has an interest in the outcome of these wars.

link   

My original post was not directed towards anyone in particular, i meant no offence or specific direction towards you. The subject in general is what i was refferring to.

+9 more 
posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 01:57 PM
link   
Hi folks.

I'm British - we know a thing or two about how to build an empire, ravage indigenous populations, create concentration camps, steal national wealth and generally abuse foreign nations & cultures etc.

However, due to increased enlightenment about a little thing called 'The Rights Of Man' (and woman) as well as increased opposition, we left all that behind. We learnt from most of our mistakes. The best thing is, that process can be read about in magical things called BOOKS that 'newer' countries can learn from. You know, READ & LEARN.

This fantastic phenomenon (LEARNING) allows people who come AFTER us in and beyond the 'Old World' to LEARN from our MISTAKES. You know, that means NOT repeating them.

The unfortunate thing is, neither us, our European continental friends, or even our more ancient middle eastern and asian friends have learned the lessons of history well enough. We're all still making HUGE mistakes.

It has to be said though, the United States makes us all look positively super-brained in terms of the sheer stupidity exhibited as a nation. You challenge our basis of criticism about your poor 'nerfed' society? That shows exactly why you made this thread in the first place. You're deluded, mal-educated, and blinkered. I daren't speculate about whether or not you're a fundie Christian, as fundie's bite you know! That itches for weeks....

The Para.

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 01:58 PM
link   
reply to post by DaddyBare

Thank you my Apache brother, But they naysayers refuse to look at the whole post the find one thing I said skew it and go after it.... Just doesnt make since does it...

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 01:58 PM
link   
Its us against them blah blah blah. I was born on this patch of land so Im a "European", you were born on that patch of land so you're an "American". I cant be held responsible for some thugs hundreds of years ago starting wars yet Im associated with them because I was born on the same patch of land they did. An interesting point that David Icke makes is that the elites central power is in europe whilst everyone is looking the other way at america. Look at the world wars, roman empire, british empire, the vatican for example.

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 02:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Parallex

So in a one breathe you say we Brits our enlightened and then in the next breathe you contemplate my religion and education... Hmm How enlighten does that make you...

And in case you missed earlier, I did not Include you Brits in it, the whole love ya thing I threw out there for you most have thrown you off there... It’s okay go back read it then breathe

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpaceMonkeys
Its us against them blah blah blah. I was born on this patch of land so Im a "European", you were born on that patch of land so you're an "American". I cant be held responsible for some thugs hundreds of years ago starting wars yet Im associated with them because I was born on the same patch of land they did. An interesting point that David Icke makes is that the elites central power is in europe whilst everyone is looking the other way at america. Look at the world wars, roman empire, british empire, the vatican for example.

Talk about delivering one message for 98% percent of that post and then pulling a giant 180 at the end there. You almost had me at the start, that you were a logical doesnt really matter what piece of land we come from kinda guy, but your last sentence kinda ruined that nice ideaology you had started.

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 02:03 PM
link   

You don't know about CERN or the Large Hadron Collider or 4chan.org ???? my friend you have alot to learn about the intertube/trucks. :3 4chan joke there

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by poedxsoldiervet
reply to post by Dermo

again What? No million Iraqis died there and show me some proof the Ron Paul said that... And incase you are not aware and need a recent history lesson the war is not Illegal the US Congress authorized use of force to remove Saddam. nuff said.

OOOOOOooooooh!!

Excuse me..

I didn't realize that the US CONGRESS HAD AUTHORIZED THIS WAR... that makes it ALL ok on a WORLD stage. NOT!!!!!!!!!!!
Especially when the US MADE UP ALL THE REASONS THEY USED TO GAIN BACKING FOR THE INVASION WHEN IT WAS CLEARLY ABOUT PETRODOLLAR.

Are you really serious?

Also.. are you incapable of finding this stuff for yourself.. here's the link, video's at the bottom. Get off my back

RON PAUL SAYS 1,000,000 IRAQI'S DIED IN ILLEGAL US WAR

[edit on 20/10/09 by Dermo]

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 02:06 PM
link   
I'm a bit confused.

The OP is Cherokee so I can understand the animosity to European settlers etc. But those European settlers & their descendants became American ... and the OP seems to regard Americans as a bit higher up the moral tree than Europeans. I don't understand it.

Confused sense of identity, OP ? Seems a bit like it.

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by mpbdsnu
reply to post by nenothtu

Well just for kicks and giggles go have a chat with a few vietnamese, about your horrific war crimes.

I did, right here. We have two thriving communities, One Vietnamese, one Montagnard. They say you don't know what your talking about, and might not have lived there when it was going on, like they did.

They told me that you must have eaten some bad information somewhere, and it gave you indigestion.

Funny Viets.

I asked the clerk at the Vietnamese store on the corner, when I went down to get some of their imported ramen noodles. They have the best ones there - have little packs of seasoning oil in 'em, makes 'em hot just like I like.

I'm a pretty regular customer there. Anything else you want me to ask her for you?

Edit to add: about 6 years ago, I was guarding a bank here, and this little old vietnamese customer there came in one day, walked up to me, and HUGGED me, thanking me profusely for my "service" to his country. I had to actually peel him off of me, and explain as gently as I could that I never fought in Vietnam, but I had an uncle who did and would pass it on. He explained it was the uniform that had confused him. They dressed us in black fatigues in those days.

Tell me more about Vietnamese people. I'll be sure to ask for you.

[edit on 2009/10/20 by nenothtu]

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 02:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Dermo

Alright if the US congress thing didn’t get you how about a fact that the UN security counsel also approved a measure allowing Force to be used to get rid of Saddam (not in those words) I mean the UN allowed so it has be legal now right?

And as far as the Ron Paul thing I am going to say he is 1) Lying 2) misinformed 3) had the context of his speech re edited.. Not even the Iraqi government says its that high or the
UN...

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 02:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Ulala

No I am of Irish and Cherokee decent= 100% American. I have no Animosty toward any European or any American. I am mearly attempting to point out Europes is as much at fault as we are...

Also I dont consider Americans to be higher then anyone....We have our issues that we need to work on dont ya know...

[edit on 20-10-2009 by poedxsoldiervet]

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by jam321
reply to post by Dermo

Which is worse, the country killing millions of innocents, or the countries sitting back watching and doing nothing?

Eh..

Clearly the one doing the killing..

Remember when France and Germany kicked up a fuss over the US invasion of Iraq? Probably not because of the amount of anti France/Anti Germany propaganda that exploded in the US in 2003.

We can get many of your news channels here, we speak english, we saw the propaganda, it was blatant.

The spoke out and were told to Shut up.. there was nothing else they could have done short of starting a war with the US which would have basically started WW3.

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 02:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Hack28

The last sentence was giving examples of how david icke could be right when he says how the centre of power of the elites is based in europe. How do the elites build empires and start war? they divide up the people, play groups of people against other groups. My ideology is less of an ideology and more of a fact of life. The idea of being a particular nationality is all in peoples heads, its an illusion. Divide and conquer is an age old method for controlling large groups of people and false identities such as nationalities and patriotism is a tool for control.

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 02:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Jimmy1880

That is how a wise leader would use knowledge of the past. Learn from our forefathers mistakes so that we may have a future!

So you're saying we need to be wise , use knowledge and learn from the past?

ATS is mainly centred around current affairs and what governments are doing, right now!

But we discuss only current events on ATS and need not study the past?

Please clarify.

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by nenothtu

Taking your dollies and going home 'cause the big kids play too rough?

Please, come on back if you can think up a defense. The door is open, and you're always welcome here. We'll try to be easier on ya.

wow, and you got stars for that smear?
Your talking about history and politics like your all wise and knowing... and then this childish reply? OK, well....

Like I said, I have nothing more to add to this topic. When I read the OP I took it personal for a sec and I replied to him, not to you.
I'm European but I'm not responsible for what somebody else did several hundreds of years ago. End of story.

[edit on 20/10/2009 by GypsK]

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 02:17 PM
link   
reply to post by rationaluser

Yes I do know about it but what does that have to do with whats being discussed right now.?

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join