It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

An attack on America by Europe

page: 30
<< 27  28  29    31  32 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 10:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by osama bim laden

i tell you i new here i look under !!member tools!! and most of you names on list.

Great....

Get in line behind bill collectors and the IRS.

This wouldn't be the first time I've had my name on a list and it wont be the last. You don't scare me anymore than they did.

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 10:58 AM
link   
reply to post by osama bim laden

i tell you i new here i look under !!member tools!! and most of you names on list.

Please be so kind to put me on your do not disturb list.

I hate being threatened.

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 06:50 PM
link   
Seems that "Bim"-guy gets all the attention he wanted.

If you are really adults, than you ignore him and keep on the discussion.

That was about a Cherokee who did not like Europeans (but loves Canadians and British). Whatever that means.

Cherokee guy told us that the trail of tears was due to Europeans and Vietnam was just defending America - if I am wrong, correct me.

That is nearly as stupid as Bim-guy, but Bim was clearly trying to be funny and OP wanted to sound serious. And Bim-guy should get a kick in his best part, of course, because he was not so funny at all.

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 07:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Siddharta

The Trail of Tears. My GGGreat-grandfather James Crawford on my momma's side raised Andrew Jackson.

Jackson, a really tough SOB was the one who transferred many of the Cherokee, and put them on the Trail of Tears. One GGGreat-grandfather on my Daddy's side in southern Missouri met my Cherokee GGGreat-grandmother Nobel while she was on the trail of tears and married her. Got a picture.

She had the most perfect handwriting - looks like cursive typeset.

In the early seventeenth through nineteenth century, life was much different, there was zero political correctness, the people were HARD and tough as leather. Had to be.

No, the Trail of Tears wasn't due to Europeans - but rather some really tough SOB's who thought - and I stress THOUGHT - they knew what they were doing.

Come to think of it, I think I could have done a few things different. And wish I had.

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 07:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by poedxsoldiervet
I have decided to write this thread after there have been numerous attacks on Americas past record from Europeans, (not all of you but a few vocal ones) who seem to forget their Nation (continents) darker past that makes America look like a savior. Also it is important to Remember that Americans left there nations of ancestors, for freedom and liberty. No one Migrated to Europe because you are this beacon of freedom and liberty, except for your present Muslim population who seem hell bent on destroying you from with-in, I could be wrong but that is what it seems like. So let’s get started shall we?

Discover of the New world and Subsequent annihilation of Native Americans.
In 1492 Christopher Columbus found what is to be the new world, which started a flood of Spanish, French, Dutch, and English Settlers on a path of war against the Native population. Men such as Cortez, Ponce De Leon, Ancisco Vasquez de Coronado, Hernán Cortés, Francisco Pizarro, Bartolomé de las Casas , Began their brutal Spanish Conquistador of American Nations such as the Mayans and the Aztecs, in the name of their Catholic God and Gold. In the North French and English colonist began their attacks on Native Populations for land and furs. Its an Estimated 100 Million Native people died from war, Famine and Diesease that Europeans brought with them. As a Matter of fact more Native Americans died during this period of time then World War II and the Holocaust.

Now in 1776 Americans fought against the English Crown and won their right to freedom. The Federal Government Subsequently wrote and broke almost every Indian treaty, the trail of tears and the forced march of My people the Cherokee come into my mind. The Government forced Natives onto Substandard land and treated them very harshly. This is still viewed by many Indians today, But for any of My people who happen to be reading this its time we start living for the future and remember the past, get off the Reservations and make ourselves known.
www.villa.spain-property-costa-blanca.com...
en.wikipedia.org...
www.google.com...:1&tbo=u&ei=9uHdSryrFZL-Mb_1xPkN&sa=X&oi=timeline_result&c t=title&resnum=11&ved=0CCQQ5wIwCg
en.wikipedia.org...
en.wikipedia.org...
www.spiritus-temporis.com...
www.nadmat.org...
mrthompson.org...

Slavery and the Slave Trade
Now during this time that the lands of North America were under European Control, Indians were used as Slaves a work force, as the Indians began to die off from disease and malnourishment Africans were brought in to take over as Slave Labor. The Slave trade was dominated by the Portuguese and Spanish, Soon the French, Dutch, and English jumped into the fray of this very lucrative deal, of buying and selling slaves. The used these slaves to build their Empires as a way to not pay the colonist and make the maximum amount of profit. These slave traders would buy Slaves from African Leaders and sell them in New England all the way to Brazil.

After 1776 America protected the Slave trade and allowed the importing of African Slaves until around 1820, Slavery In America ended in 1865, it didn’t end in Brazil until 1888. There was an estimated number of 4 million Slaves in America and the time of Slavery ending and in Brazil its it also roughly 4.5 Millions. However the Dutch Caribbean’s hold the record of the most Imported slaves

interesting

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 04:57 AM
link   
reply to post by poedxsoldiervet

You are right, European often criticize the us. But in the last decade the us patronized Europe. I don´t have any problem with the us. My problem are the European politicians doing everything the us government requests. We send user data and account information to the us. We send the complete data of passengers of inner European flights to America. And the us department of foreign affairs classified Austria as a racist country while us jails are full of migrants blamed for actions - white citizens would never go to jail for.

Most of this problems are Social ones. And not the Muslim community is the problem - it is the social society of other country's Europe invites with money for nothing. Families from the turkey countryside never owned anything get enough money to buy a BMW without legal work. Families in Austria earning 3000 EUR/month have the same amount of money to life with like a family that earns 900 EUR. The rest is paid by the society. So why should someone work hard? And now we are here in Austria on a point of now return. If you stop to pay for social welfare we will have hundred thousands of people on the street. You can imagine what that would cause. Crime, prostitution ....

My english is not that perfect to explain such complicated topics in detail - but I think if every country would first take a look at their own problems before they want to enlighten other countries everybody would have to shut up!

best regard

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 06:04 AM
link   
It seems to me that an "unimportant" detail is missing: Except the American natives and the Afro-american as well as Asiatics, ALL of you who are white come from the conquerors, or at least from Europeans.

So blame your own ancestors of cruelty and robbery, I don't feel in the least responsible for what European people did five or four hundred years ago.

That topic is a sample of what lack of common sense leads to.

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 08:46 AM
link   
This post just reminds me of a seriously stupid man called Nick Griffin , leader of the BNP party !

His claim is that all non indigenous people living in britain should leave!

isnt that the silliest thing in the world when everyone from britain came from africa during the last ice age! So we are all indigenous to britain since we all came from the same place!

Having an arguement about europe vs america is just stupid, history shows us that humans are capable of doing very evil things , things which we dont wish to repeat.

The OP uses these historical atrocities to point blame at, governments or people living today on those continents , let us not forget that we are all from the same planet , we are all homo sapiens, things which have happened in the past are history , whether the atrocities were commited by the individual under orders , or by their peers or government it is history.
we cant divide ourselves by our past mistakes otherwise we will just end up repeating the same mistakes , which many governments of today are doing.

we are all from earth and we are all the same species , its our governments that create the problems and we need to stop them, so dont be as stupid as them and create a divide amongst your fellow earthlings.
we need to unite against them and take control of our planet for the good of humankind!

NOT a star and flag , but a supernova to brown dwarf and a burning flag for creating hatred amongst us !

really worthless post

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 09:42 AM
link   
Although I'm not having the time to read all of your messages I want to reply. Living in germany I can see a shift within our politics towards russia. Our newly elected government seems to have strong interest in russia as a partner in europe. And since america can't be happy about this, they took a step back and loosened their relationship to your country. Since in the closer past the american government increasingly used it's power to manipulate germany I can't resent my government for taking this step.

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 10:33 AM
link   
reply to post by watzlav

Yes, this isn't the first time Germany has sidled up to Russia.

In 1939, Germany and Russia agreed to attack and split up Poland. Germany wanted what they wanted, and Russia got a piece too.

So it isn't like this is the first time Germany and Russia teamed up.

It just didn't work out real well for Poland and Russia the last time around.

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 11:12 AM
link   
What a dumb thread...
In the end y'all are just the same stupid creature doing the same retarded stuff; A HUMAN, no matter where you were born or what ancestor you have, you're still the same dumbass human, be it in the US or Europe or any other infested piece of dirt labeled with some pretentious and rather retarded name...

Try to break the norm and learn from the stupidity of the idiot humans who came before you, instead of pretending to do so...

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 11:57 AM
link   
This is a really unproductive post and I do not understand how one can justify modern day America by summarizing it's previous history and struggles. The generalizations of Europeans and the inherent, American nationalism is ridiculous. Some of you will do anything to compensate for what you don't understand. Posts like this are useless and unfair.

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 07:22 PM
link   
Jeez. A poster makes a note, I point out how it worked the last time, and suddenly, this needs to be shut down.

Can't be so sensitive. Facts are just facts.

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 12:31 AM
link   
reply to post by watzlav

I want to reply. Living in germany I can see a shift within our politics towards russia. Our newly elected government seems to have strong interest in russia as a partner in europe.

Europe and the EU is in change, Germany is in change. Germany is in a key position. Germany has production and many other resources but not energy. Russia has the energy.

Russia considers itself to be part of Europe but historically has been at war with Europe several times.

Russia seems to be rethinking its relationship with the world, the US and Europe. Russia is a sinking ship without the cooperation of the EU and the US because much of what Russia can offer is energy and resources:
Background Note: Russia

The mineral-packed Ural Mountains and the vast oil, gas, coal, and timber reserves of Siberia and the Russian Far East make Russia rich in natural resources. However, most such resources are located in remote and climatically unfavorable areas that are difficult to develop and far from Russian ports. Nevertheless, Russia is a leading producer and exporter of minerals, gold, and all major fuels. Natural resources, especially energy, dominate Russian exports. Ninety percent of Russian exports to the United States are minerals or other raw materials.

Germany is wise to cozy up to Russia where much of the energy especially natural gas is coming from!

[edit on 28/10/09 by plumranch]

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by restoftheworld
You are right, European often criticize the us. But in the last decade the us patronized Europe. I don´t have any problem with the us. My problem are the European politicians doing everything the us government requests. We send user data and account information to the us. We send the complete data of passengers of inner European flights to America. And the us department of foreign affairs classified Austria as a racist country while us jails are full of migrants blamed for actions - white citizens would never go to jail for.

While the populations of europe and usa have some cold feelings between them the governments of each are actually more-or-less on the same page. People can bitch all they want but it doesn't matter the slightest IMHO!

Western europe, canada and usa are bound by the NATO agreement to defend and support each other in case of war and peace. More importantly NATO IS A HUGE MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX which must be supported at any cost. That includes staging false-flag attacks if there is no direct threat so they can justify to the public the need to spend billions, if not trillions. Thats why we had 9-11 in the usa, 7-11 in england and the terrorist attacks in madrid. Everything was well planned and executed by the elite and our pawns in government.

[edit on 28-10-2009 by EarthCitizen07]

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 08:47 PM
link   
reply to post by dooper

How can you honestly say this? Both Russia and Poland are leaps and bounds far better off today. 1939 was the beginning of the end of Communistic /Bolshevism. In both countries.

[edit on 29-10-2009 by Donny 4 million]

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 09:17 PM
link   
Correct me if I'm wrong but...without Europeans there wouldn't be Americans?? All those situations you described, those are the ancestors of many "Americans."

[edit on 29-10-2009 by SonsOfAnarchy]

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 09:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Donny 4 million

I would suggest that you take it up with the millions that died as a result of those actions.

I'm sure they'd have a different opinion.

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 09:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by dooper

I would suggest that you take it up with the millions that died as a result of those actions.

I'm sure they'd have a different opinion.

This does not address the returned prosperity.
Are you saying you would support a return to Marxist /Bolshevism?
European /Communism?

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 11:38 AM
link   

You can't be that dense.

The current prosperity was certainly not due to the slaughter of the Poles jointly be Russia and Germany in WWII.

top topics

<< 27  28  29    31  32 >>

join