It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What have you done today for ole Glory?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 11:55 AM
link   
I started off this morning emailing all my local officials as to what should I do...?
whats happening...? why is Obama going to sign over our country to this world thingy....? after that ran its coarse - I contacted as many Veteran Groups as I could find... and I contacted each one I could.

the Lord Christopher Monckton - world government video
www.youtube.com...

If you need more motivation: go here, this is worth fighting for:
www.isil.org...

this is worse than pissing on veteran graves. I dont know what to expect from now on... I think this is the straw that breaks the camels back to quote a phase...
one day at a time, Ole Glory ... and lets not forget the South Will Rise Again.. ?

they turned off the money - the economy sucks -- in a month or two they will turn off the food.... and then our Obama .... well .... I wonder who is going to pass judgement on this... if I were them I would suspect themselves - someone on inside is gonna do people in once this becomes known....

[edit on 20-10-2009 by Anti-Evil]

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 11:57 AM
link   
Most of us are too apathetic now to care more than just writing here.

Nice for you though keep it up.

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 12:41 PM
link   
What have I done Today?

Bought more ammo and cleaned a gun.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/fda4eea8371f.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 12:49 PM
link   
Same thing I do everyday-work with special needs children.

I dont do it for old glory. Couldn't care less about old glory, or any other symbol for that matter. I do it for life, regardless of where they happened to be born.

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by captaintyinknots
Same thing I do everyday-work with special needs children.

I dont do it for old glory. Couldn't care less about old glory, or any other symbol for that matter. I do it for life, regardless of where they happened to be born.

That must be rewarding for you. If your genuine about helping them, and do it for no reward, than good for you.

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 01:03 PM
link   
reply to post by andy1033

Trust me, working in the school system, there is no monetary reward. The guy pumping my gas makes more than I do per year.

But yes, it is quite rewarding. Not just for me, but for the kids as well.

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 01:31 PM
link   
this winter, we are going to be needing food... I wonder if we are going to have food riots like other parts of the globe... has seen in recent years.
__
I noticed Military grade MRE's are on Ebay again and these dont have uncle sam stamped on them... so they are legal...
__
I have roughly 30 days of canned foods stored
__
I have a water purifier, 6 stage that can be operated without water pressure if need be.
__
I have my house ready for defense if need arrises.
__
I have my friends and family on speed dial, and mail list for a fast email.
__
what else can you do --?

new topics

top topics

join