page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13 >>

join

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 09:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by blankduck18

Originally posted by crmanager

The Matrix is a system, Neo. That system is our enemy. But when you're inside, you look around, what do you see? Businessmen, teachers, lawyers, carpenters. The very minds of the people we are trying to save. But until we do, these people are still a part of that system, and that makes them our enemy. You have to understand, most of these people are not ready to be unplugged. And many of them are so inured, so hopelessly dependent on the system, that they will fight to protect it.

Ya' know..."The Matrix" is just a movie, right? But then again, youcould be describing the Obama Administration

Sorry. It must be tough to be this angry at the world.

Says the one that has been sitting on this thread for 4 days fighting the answers you asked for
Arrogance

You see arogance in defense of my belief. I see faith.

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 09:40 AM
link   
Hey OP

Have you ever lied before?
The answer is yes everyone in the world had at least told 1 lie
white lie is a lie
Its a sin according to your bible

What makes you think your told the 100% truth?

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 09:43 AM
link   

The Matrix is a system, Neo. That system is our enemy. But when you're inside, you look around, what do you see? Businessmen, teachers, lawyers, carpenters. The very minds of the people we are trying to save. But until we do, these people are still a part of that system, and that makes them our enemy. You have to understand, most of these people are not ready to be unplugged. And many of them are so inured, so hopelessly dependent on the system, that they will fight to protect it.

Ya' know..."The Matrix" is just a movie, right? But then again, youcould be describing the Obama Administration

Sorry. It must be tough to be this angry at the world.

Says the one that has been sitting on this thread for 4 days fighting the answers you asked for
Arrogance

You see arogance in defense of my belief. I see faith.

A faith that you have proved over and over again you wont research yourself
You are told what to believe
That is not faith!

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 09:55 AM
link   
reply to post by blankduck18

Please...stop telling me what I do, don't do, think, don't think.

I know my religion. I am Catholic. I know the faults and facts. Believe it or not I still love my religion. You can say "DO your research and you will see the faults" until the cows come home. Please relax.

You are "anti" as much as I am "pro." Fine. You are NOT SMARTER THEN ME beacause you choose to not believe...just different.

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 10:04 AM
link   

I know my religion. I am Catholic. I know the faults and facts. Believe it or not I still love my religion. You can say "DO your research and you will see the faults" until the cows come home. Please relax.

You are "anti" as much as I am "pro." Fine. You are NOT SMARTER THEN ME beacause you choose to not believe...just different.

What is the difference between you and a jewish person
Or a Muslim or a anti catholic

Nothing! Nothing at all Besides the fact you believe you come from a different god
Why because you are told that!
Now lets take a look at that
we have 100 different religions 100 different gods
all created the same thing
Hmmmm whats common sense on that?

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 10:07 AM
link   
There is only one God and He is the God of the Jews and the Christians. All others worship a god they themselves believe to be gods, and then some refuse to believe in any god or God. But in the end, God is still God and the Jews and the Christians will follow Him.

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 10:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Fromabove
There is only one God and He is the God of the Jews and the Christians. All others worship a god they themselves believe to be gods, and then some refuse to believe in any god or God. But in the end, God is still God and the Jews and the Christians will follow Him.

SWEET response! Good job my friend.

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 10:11 AM
link   

Thank you for separating people which Is the fight im fighting against
Do the research into other religions
They all follow the same story
And give their god a different name

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 10:15 AM
link   

What is the difference between you and a jewish person
Or a Muslim or a anti catholic

Nothing! Nothing at all Besides the fact you believe you come from a different god
Why because you are told that!
Now lets take a look at that
we have 100 different religions 100 different gods
all created the same thing
Hmmmm whats common sense on that?

The difference? The Pope has that snappy POPE HAT that no one else does?

Your furor at Christianity and all of it's seeming illogicalities is misplaced. I do not scream at a Muslim "Your wrong. Can't you see?"

Others may. I don't.

Please stop telling me "Just look.LOOOOOOOK. It is a LIIIIIEEEEE!" I don't think it is and I am at peace. You may want to try it again my friend.

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 10:19 AM
link   

Your answer is some guy with a hat?

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 10:22 AM
link   

You're welcome... I always try to do my part in separating the wheat from the tares.

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 10:24 AM
link   

OMG! Are you that humorless? It was A JOKE! That is all you got from my response?

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 10:31 AM
link   

OMG! Are you that humorless? It was A JOKE! That is all you got from my response?

I have responded to several things you have said look at the 11 pages of post
there were several key things i said which you ignored

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 10:54 AM
link   

Ok. You win. Catholocism has many flaws. Thanks for waking me up to them.

May God bless you and yours.

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 11:11 AM
link   

Ok. You win. Catholocism has many flaws. Thanks for waking me up to them.

May God bless you and yours.

You take the blue pill, the story ends, you wake up in your bed and believe whatever you want to believe. You take the the red pill, you stay in Wonderland, and I show you how deep the rabbit hole goes.

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 12:41 PM
link   
Wow, much ado about nothing. It's amazing how threads like this just get response after response after response. LOL

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 03:47 PM
link   

The Muslims are also an offshoot of Judaism just like Christianity.
You worship the same God they do. The only difference is in this country religion isn't written into the laws. But... if most good christians had their way... it would be.

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 09:19 PM
link   

THE MATRIX IS JUST A MOVIE! Like Bugs Bunny and Deep Throat

My God, how many time do I have to say I am not changing so PLEASE STOP RESPONDING WITH THE SAME STUFF! ENOUGH!

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 09:30 PM
link   
reply to post by crmanager

I can only speak for myself but...I find most organized religions including christianity and Islam 'wrong' in a lot of ways. So who died and left me in charge of declaring what's right or wrong? Sure Christians and Muslims do great good in the world--that cannot be denied. Organized religian is attacked for all the negative it propogates though and this is why it is attacked. We all have a sense of right and wrong. Most of the words attributed to Jesus in the Bible are right or seemingly flawless, however the old testament is full of things that are 'wrong' or seem wrong to most of us, like the story of lot (The lessons could have been told in a much more constructive and positive way) for one and the list goes on and on.

Wrong or right you are judged for your transgressions and not your good deeds. This is basic human nature. When a muslim blows up a couple of dozen people, including women and children just becuase he can.. that gives Islam a bad name. When you draw an image of allah and riots kill people ...that gives Islam a bad name. And this is the face of Islam for most of us in the west. Daily suicide bombings. For Christianity we see daily diatribes against the evils of gay people and we see Baptists holding up insulting signs at funerals for military personal. That gives Christians a bad name. Then we have endless cases of child molestation by the catholic church...we see that women in both religions are denied power and rank and in many cases basic human rights.

This is why organized religion is attacked. It's not just Christians. Christianity is a religion of exclusion and hypocrisy. The people in it's churches will judge you and act as if they are better then you and then when you need help they will turn their back on you and walk away. This I know from experience. It doesn't shake my belief in God only in organzied religion.

Cheers!

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 10:15 PM
link   
reply to post by amazing

So you throw the baby out with the bathwater?

A few bad Christians destroy the name of millions? Ok.

Personally I believe that Islam is beautiful and only a few psychos CAN NOT destroy the beauty. The anger of fringe loons saying "God hates F*Gs" outside of a soldiers funeral can not mean all who call themselves Christians are idiots.

All I ask is you treat us the way you ask to be treated. I will assume you are not close minded.

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13 >>

join