It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

HOW WELL DO YOU KNOW YOURSELF?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2003 @ 12:26 AM
link   
BURN THE WITCH (Colored Text)

[Edited on 1-3-2003 by CupidStunt]

posted on Mar, 1 2003 @ 12:30 AM
link   
BURN THE WITCH (Colored Text)

[Edited on 1-3-2003 by CupidStunt]

posted on Mar, 1 2003 @ 12:34 AM
link   
MD, you've changed your tune !!

(Beware of people who don't stick to their guns !!)

posted on Mar, 1 2003 @ 01:12 AM
link   
ermsss i dont know much about the ancient science,
but what i think is why not we listen first while we are going to advanced age but forget not the ancient ways.in this way we are no blame each other cos peoples in ancient live in harmony with this fact of belief
only the political issue make it hard to swallow.please check it back in the history are we believe all the people being BURN DOWN is really involved in black magic or
some of them call BLACK SCIENCE maybe same as our modern term BLACK PROJECT aka black goverment

posted on Mar, 1 2003 @ 12:47 PM
link   
What tune did I change CupidStunt? All I said was that I don't believe in using astrology because I don't think I should be required to *pay* for a reading...I also don't use it because of how much time I'd have to devote to self-education in order to do it myself.

don't feel too bad about your mistake...You're not the *first* one to twist my words around...Intentionally or not.

posted on Mar, 2 2003 @ 09:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by arc
the present situation - tower card

what is wanted - death card

the fears - temperance card

the potential (for the question) - the star card

the potential (against the question) - justice card

outcome - judgement card

Ok I have only recently decided to pick up a pack of tarot (although been fascinated for years) and ill give my interpretation (seeing as no one else has).

the present situation - tower card

On my card: The tower is crumbling a bolt of lighting hitting the very top of the tower, a person tumbling off. One person lay at the bottom dead.

To me: It is not the foundation of the present situation that is shaky, but what is at the top. Conflict could lead to a downfall due to the disruption.

what is wanted - death card

On my card: Death stands in the foreground of a dry desert. A skeletal horse (unicorn) follows him.

To me: Transformation, the end of one phase and the beginning of another. The unicorn cant die until its alicorn (horn) has been cut off (popular mythology) there for the past will stay around even through the new beginning.

the fears - temperance card

On my card: An angelic female transfers water from one receptacle to another a little larger. Behind her are mountains. They stand taller than she is.

To me: The angel is transferring water without a drop spilled, this takes patience. But the fear is that if we are too hasty in what we decided, it won�t work, but if we take our time, it will.

the potential (for the question) - the star card

on my card: young maiden pours water from a receptacle, into a river, a star shines brightly in the distance, almost like the sun. A unicorn dips its alicorn into the water.

To me: Spiritually something needs cleansing. (I�m not too hot on this one)

the potential (against the question) - justice card

on my card: The usual figure for justice - lady holding the scales and sword.

to me: She holds the key to perfect balance. The scales are balanced and she holds the sword with no trouble. Swords can be a sign of strength, and that needs to be balanced with law to create a harmonious out come.

outcome - judgement card

On my card: a winged goddess holds he arms and face skywards the unicorns salute her.

To me: if on choosing the right path your reward will be great, but on the wrong path you will merly become a slave. Repent and forgive do not judge others without the facts.

---

ok im not to hot on joining it all together yet, but this is basically my interp... hope its ok?

posted on Mar, 2 2003 @ 09:15 PM
link   
Your interpretations on your cards sound quite accurate and interesting i presume it wasnt a short while ago you first picked up the cards.

posted on Mar, 3 2003 @ 02:51 AM
link   
I had my cards bought for me at xmas but due to recent situations i havent started doing them regularly until just under a month ago.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join