It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Howdy - yes another new member saying Hi :)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 08:18 AM
link   
Hi all,

Been a member a few days now and just decided to take a leap and start in the Forums. There is so much content on this site - its awsome! (apart from the fact that I am supposed to be working right now and finding this far to distracting lol).

I first heard about this site from an interview with Robbie Williams on a morning radio show here in the UK. Quite interested in most of the subjects on here, but particularly the UFO section, paranormal bits and general NWO stuff. If anyone can recommend any good posts to start with that would be great!

I would class myself as 50% sceptic and 50% believer (not sure what you guys would officially call that sorry) so i try take a healthy view on things.

Anyway please to meat you all and hope to get some interesting debates

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 08:27 AM
link   
Welcome.

I agree, this is an awesome place.

I unfortunately can't give you any recommended topics to begin with as I'm brand new on here myself - but usually the older posts with lots of replies.

I think there's also a kind of "best of, in a specific month" thread somewhere

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 08:28 AM
link   
Welcome aboard!! glad to see new members!

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 08:38 AM
link   
Welcome!

There is so much info. on here its tough for us retirees to have enough time

So if any advice is good advice.. all I can say is unless trolling like myself, pick your topics with care, or someone will show you the facts!

I have interest in 3 forums but fall for a good title, and the occasionall remark, which is not always my best work.
But all in all, everyone here is good ppl and understanding....

[edit on 20-10-2009 by Doc Holiday]

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 08:52 AM
link   
Welcome and I will copy and paste one of my last posts. You will get a star if you answer correctly.

Polls and statisticians can make it look like people would like to live in a shoe-boxes in the middle of the road. They could show that most eat handfuls of cold gravel every morning, go to work 28 hours a day, get up 4 hours before they went to bed, and their daddy's would kill them and stomp upon their brains singing hallelujah. Try to tell that to young folks these days and they won't believe you. First one to tell me the name of the skit and the comedian group gets a star.

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 09:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Doodle456

Welcome to ATS.

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 11:36 AM
link   
Pleased to meet you Doodle!

I have been a member for 1 day and all ready it's getting way too addicting.

Hope you have fun on the site!

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 12:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Doodle456

hi and welcome

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 11:48 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

join