It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Late October - What Are The Possibilities?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 07:42 AM
link   
Web bot predictions, timewave zero, remote viewers, the princeton global consciousness experiment, would-be prophets, and high-ups you-know-where are all coincidentally predicting something big happening on or near October 26th.

speculation lists the following as possible:

bank holiday (bank shutdown - collapse of the economy)
nuke going off in an american city
some kind of big terrorist event
disease outbreak
disclosure of ufo information
war with iran

I know the bible makes its own predictions. Considering what revelations says about the end times, I ask you... what is the purpose of prophecy if we can't change it? Is it to make the prophet appear to be legitimate? If coming from the mouth of god, are his scary predictions intended to prove that it was, in fact, god who told us the future? Or is he just trying to scare us? Or, is he saying what we are going to avoid because he warned us of it? What if the prophecy comes from the mouths of men?

I wonder what other big scenarios are imagined out there that I haven't listed. Please post.

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 07:52 AM
link   
I hesitated to respond because I'm not sure we need another 'October' thread. But can you explain to me what the Global Consciousness Project has to do with the October predictions?

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 08:06 AM
link   
reply to post by 30_seconds

I dont belive anything is going to happen yet, look for the signs, look for big wigs moving out to the countryside, look for miltary equipment to be shuttle off Bases, there are econmic indicators, what looks to be a healthy company start seeing shares sold off, money disappears food stores dry up, congress isnt on the TV... Look for these signs...

Now as far as the bible predictions go, all is safe for now, wait until the army of GOG and MAGOG attack Isreal, Isreal will not attack them.

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 09:30 AM
link   
I have been holding my breath for the end of the month also but no one knows what may happen just live life and know when it happens that you was prepared ...... Im thinking may be a natural catastrophe ..... we'll see?

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 09:45 AM
link   
Nope...not this month.. gotta wait until L a t e NOvember.. I got a big deal going and October is just not convenient.

Something is gonna happen... and soon... but I think 27 November is the day... Its gonna screw up the day after Turkey day shopping and that falls right into the plans for destruction of whats left of America by Zero.

top topics

join