It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What do you expect the goverment/Nasa to say!!??

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 06:13 AM
link   
So here i am sitting on ATS and come across a thread stating NASA is calling it a hoax, it made me laugh because they are the ones who apparently airbursh everything, but when it comes to 2012 people trust them... BUUUUT

What do people expect NASA to say? Lets say they knew 2012 was the end, are they going to open up a press confrence and say something like this?

"People of the world, on 2012 the world will end and we cant do anything about it, you will all die, but dont worry all the major goverments will survive, enjoy the next 3 years of your life, oh and please no riots"

The thing is, the govt will not come out and say anything, they want to hide away in some huge vault..
End Rant

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 06:21 AM
link   
NASA has a lot of say regarding 2012.

NASA q&a

However, the burden of proof lies on those who propagate the rumors. Why should it fall to NASA to correct errant rumors?

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 06:22 AM
link   
Why does everyone focus on a supposed dooms-day event in 2012?

Shouldn't everyone be celebrating the greatest event we are ever likely to live through? The Galactic New Year ?

I mean, if people got excited over the year 2000, shouldn't the 2012 celebration be 1,000 times bigger?

Lets not forget that the Mayan calendar is cyclical. I guess people are all too pre programmed by the Gregorian calendar that needs to be adjusted every fourth and fortieth year to stay mildly accurate.

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 07:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Haydn_17

Actually I am expecting them to say nothin. They would rather us all be killed, rather than save any of us, apart from thier own behineys. Ironic but true.

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 07:13 AM
link   
I want them to say, yes from the intelligence we gathered there is going to be a E.L.E. EVENT IN THE COMMING YEARS. Yes, we knew this for some time and have prepared for those chosen to be saved and those of you who are not chosen must die. This is what I want them to say. Atleast I can have these last few years to myself.

I would also like them to realize that they will be SLAVES TO WHOEVER THEY BELIEVE IS HELPING THEM FROM ABOVE EVEN THEIR CHILDREN.

And last I would like those who can read this to read this ^^^. What is comming is comming not only for humans but all living creatures in this dark realm so to attempt this AGAIN will be your last for your CREATOR IS MY CREATOR AND IS SICK OF YOU MARS WAS NOT YOURS EITHER
MAY YOU MEET THE REAL DRAGONS WHO HATE THE, GENIMIEZ

[edit on 10/20/09 by Ophiuchus 13]

new topics

top topics

join