It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Music and the Government

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 10:50 PM
link   
I just want to say the song Sex on Fire, by kings of leon, is actually talking about really real government tech.

They have this tech that gives your body this sort of fire effect. It will be known this song in the future.

FIRE = TECHNOLOGY

[edit on 19-10-2009 by leeda]

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 11:34 PM
link   
there has been at least one discussion on the skin-feels-like-its-on-fire beam weapon on here. it was on future weapons (a discovery channel show i think) its not that new.
EDIT:
heres a link to part of the episode on youtube.

www.youtube.com...

[edit on 19-10-2009 by ELECTRICkoolaidZOMBIEtest]

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 11:42 PM
link   
It's hardly your skin on fire. It's much deeper and internal. First happened to me 11 years ago, ive had it twice. 11 years ago is not new no. The song is new.

Could someone please link the discussion. Also seeing the discovery video would be cool to.

Thank you for the link.

What i'm talking about is not an active denial system. I'm talking about SEX ON FIRE. It doesn't have to be sex. My first time wasn't. In my stomach there were these waves of fire going all around flowing through me. I can describe it as fire because that is what it was. Very long lasting.

[edit on 19-10-2009 by leeda]

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 11:50 PM
link   
uh............um

none of that makes any sense.

are you trying to say the government is making you feel like your skin is on fire?..........

[edit on 20-10-2009 by ELECTRICkoolaidZOMBIEtest]

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 12:00 AM
link   
They have a tech that can internally create a sensation of fire in a very incredibly pleasureable form.

The Government have set me on fire twice with this tech.

[edit on 20-10-2009 by leeda]

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 12:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by leeda
They have a tech that can internally create a sensation of fire in a very incredibly pleasureable form.

The Government have set me on fire twice with this tech.

so the government wants to turn us on sexually through a feeling of fire?

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 12:06 AM
link   
looked up the song and the official video was posted on youtube over a year ago. its not too new.
www.youtube.com...

and im even more confused as to how this song has anything to do with anything. it seems to be about sex...oddly enough.

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 12:11 AM
link   
It's about sex, but it's about sex on fire. Fire.

The fire part is technology.

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 12:12 AM
link   

so the government wants to turn us on sexually through a feeling of fire?

They have the option.

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 12:24 AM
link   
reply to post by leeda

but why? what could possibly be to gain from that other than helping perverted senators get into the pants of their interns?

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 12:24 AM
link   
alright stop. this is ludicrous.

"fire is technology... sex on FIRE"

:facepalm:

this thread has no value at all. either make a clear statement that you know...has the potential for actual discussion or close the thread. just making vague comments no one can follow is obnoxious.

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 12:41 AM
link   
What is this post about? Sex on Fire? As I commented on another thread, yes, my wife experienced side effects from my tour of duty in Iraq. Sex on fire. No, I wasn't, like, really, really hot. Don't tell my wife, but she wasn't either. It was some sort of Gulf War Syndrome crap.
However, Kings of Leon. I have heard a lot about this band. I don't recall ever hearing their music. I listen to the local BS and I also listen to a college station that refers to the band, but usually the DJ's are just all too happy to play Wilco. Somebody please give Wilco some sort of hot something or other, okay? Boooooooooooorrrrrrrrinnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnng.

Am I off topic? How could I possibly know?

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 03:42 AM
link   
Well i'm mad. You won't get anything out of me. It's painful for me, the madness, if that brings you any comfort. Ow.

It could be used as a religious tool. Fool someone religiously. Baptism of fire sort of scriptures.

People could easily miss identify it as natural not technology induced coming from ones own body if they had no knowledge.

Information.

It could be used to power a soldier.

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 03:43 AM
link   
reply to post by kyred

Dude you should listen to their album its really good listening. A few tracks are a little slow and one of them sounds really christmassy but apart from that its all good, especially Sex on Fire..

On topic (whatever the hell the topic is) I really don't think the government would care about helping anyone get off, and I think maybe someone had some '___' added in their coffee this morning when they weren't looking if they believe the government wants to give them a burning orgasm with a beam weapon

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 04:54 AM
link   
reply to post by ELECTRICkoolaidZOMBIEtest

deleted

[edit on 20/10/09 by Darkside Agent]

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 05:20 AM
link   
Either A beam weapon or anything is starting/initiating a chemical burn of the bodies own chemicals (fire) which continues under its own steam for a while or a beam weapon or anything is propagating the fire itself.

Sorry I don't make sense. Please have mercy

I'm guessing for the government, the song is a celebration or event. If your on the inside knowing about the fire for them. Away to tell the public without telling the public.

In a way, the government chose the theme sex for me to introduce fire I didn't. I don't know i'm mad. Argh. I'm trying to tie the song to actual existing technology that will one day emerge. I would not of proberly ever brought up anything about fire except for hearing the song then knowing they were talking about technology after experience.

Mile High Club

So, if i understand this, the government (usa) is putting fire into people, especially their reporductive organs?

You understand correctly though I don't know if it's "especially" their reproductive organs.

How exactly? And whay would they do it?

I don't know how and why. Sorry.

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 01:28 AM
link   
Hooks for fish Prometheus. I the problem see (Yodaman)

Riding on lightning strikes

Burrowing ashes

Two slits on your face but what sits beneath? Eat photons and burp rainbows.

TY.

top topics

join