It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rapture or tribulation, which is first ?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 09:45 AM
link   
reply to post by NOTurTypical

You don't celebrate the pagan days of christmas or easter, but do you actually celebrate God's Holy Days? You mention the feast of trumpets representing the "pre-trib rapture" yet no evidence is there to prove that. It is the trumpets that usher in God's involvement in human affairs after letting us nearly exterminate ourselves. You notice that the feast of trumpets is "plural" as in more than one trumpet. John may have written Revelation at the close of the century but just compareing his vision with the feast of trumpets and the rapture verses, you get a clear picture that the 7 trumpets of revelation are indeed the trumpets of the feast. Also, you wouldn't understand what I'm talking about if you didn't know what the significance is of all the other Holy Days. They all give a picture of what mankind's destiny is. Visit my new thread in the conspiracies in religion board called "The 'real' reason for the season." It gives a broader understanding of the holy days. Also, you can read over one of my oldest threads called "God's Holy Day Plan. The truth about Christmas and Easter.

The "Real" Reason For The Season
www.abovetopsecret.com...

God's Holy Day Plan (truth about easter, christmas, sunday worship)
www.belowtopsecret.com...

I would love to get your reaction on these threads.

new topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join