It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Living Water

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 06:27 AM
link   
reply to post by rapunzel222

My pleasure, that vid was amazing!

Ive started watching the water documentary now, i have things i really should be doing but ive been suckered in

Its crazy how water is in such abundance, both on this planet and in our bodies, and yet we know so little about it. Awesome stuff

Peace.

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 06:40 AM
link   
just had a thought, when electing someone as a leader, why not say their name to water and see how it reacts. if they're a peaceful good person, it should form a pretty shape; if not it will look like a splat.

since water doesnt lie.

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 07:19 AM
link   
reply to post by rapunzel222

Heh, oops
GLad its already posted in english above!

Really awesome documentary.

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 07:30 AM
link   
reply to post by leeda

what the point in comparing something you dont believe in to something you tasted once in your live 10 y ago?! And after still comparing it to the toxic beverage which owners are now active in pro homosexuality campaign?? Seems a kind of primitive provocation-not so badly done I see youre getting some attention...

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 12:41 PM
link   

I own a swimming pool and have made both beer and wine

You made beer and wine out of swimming pool water?! DUDE! ;-)

I'm going back over here now....

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 09:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by rapunzel222
just had a thought, when electing someone as a leader, why not say their name to water and see how it reacts. if they're a peaceful good person, it should form a pretty shape; if not it will look like a splat.

since water doesnt lie.

No matter what you say to water it is the feelings from within you that change it not the words or names that are said. This happens to be a good explanation for "The Secret" or how thoughts create reality.

Remember that we are made up mostly of water and feelings/thoughts effect us physically so your impression of another person is "written" into your water. This in turn effects other people's water and so on. So if you are actively looking for liars and thieves you will find only liars and thieves whether they were originally there or not.

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 09:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by wylekat

I own a swimming pool and have made both beer and wine

You made beer and wine out of swimming pool water?! DUDE! ;-)

I'm going back over here now....

HA HA HA.
Yeah, Jesus came over once and my pool hasn't been the same since.

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 01:01 AM
link   

what the point in comparing something you dont believe in to something you tasted once in your live 10 y ago?!

I guess it's a swipe at christianity, and my own poor belief system also i'm pretty sick so that has to be taken into account.

God's not real.

I make lots of mistakes. My mind is really poor. Such is the case.

I was hoping some christians would believe in my living water. And then once they believe muwahaha. Like you can't have it both ways. It was either the living water from JESUS, or gods not real.

I'm sorry but if you make judgements based on wrong information then your bound to make mistakes and possibly even get hurt.

GOD IS REAL is wrong information. God's not real.

Ramble.

Save a christian. I can't tell you and don't know what to replace belief in god with but there are many better things.

Youd think with 1 billion christians I could get some action happening by saying that i've had living water.

I hate how everything ends up you just have to speculate and not know.

Man i'm dumb. I'm trying to force myself to post on ats thinking it will help. I always get cut down and beat up by everyone on the net. From the quality of my posts who can blame you.

LIVING WATER = JESUS = IMMORTALITY to christians.

I'm guessing to christians that my living water was fake.

I can prove that it's fake but yeah it did taste pretty living and pure and living in the most pleasant way. i'm not immortal. I'm poor. I'm sick. I'm still going to die. Theres the proof.

God i'm sick sorry for talking about nothing and repeating myself.

OMG i'm boring.

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 02:38 AM
link   
reply to post by leeda

Silly me, I was attempting to relate to you and therefore understand your experience or at least what you were describing.

Like I said if you look for negativity in life then chances are you will find it. Rather than look for what you believe is false try to find truth. What I do is look for understanding and try to relate to what others are thinking. Think positive and read some of these replies, see if you notice a difference. I have learned quite a lot from this thread therefore I found your effort positive.

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 08:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Devino

huh, yeah, maybe.

or maybe its REALLY alive...and intelligent.... and knows who adolf hitler is....

ya never know. after all, it DOES respond to human emotions. why wud it do this if it wasn't ALIVE in some way that we've never appreciated until now.

i am just playing... who knows.

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 08:19 AM
link   
Have you considered that you may have just been very thirsty?
After a long run, or a good nights sleep without proper hydration the night before,
I sometimes feel as if I were drinking pure nourishing LIFE even if it's NY-city water. (
)

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 08:45 AM
link   
This is a subject i find most interesting. "Living Energies" by Callum Coats, is about the work of Victor Shauberger. Anyone interested in water/ alternative energy would do well to read this. At approximately halfway through pt2/8 of Documentary Water, he tries telling me we absorb 1.5 L of water in the shower. This sounds like absolute BS, it seems like way too much... thoughts anyone?

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 09:35 AM
link   
Every time I leave water out overnight, it tastes dull and flat. Have you tried using colloidal silver, which is made by extracting silver from metal. It goes into water with an electrical current and then you drink it. Colloidal silver is billed as something that will cure just about everything that ails you. If you are that sick and unstable, this may do the trick! Of course, you my get to look like Paul Karason, but that may be a plus...

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 09:52 AM
link   
First of all....let's not forget that ALL things are living...yes, even the glass the water is contained within.

I think it's safe to say that all things are directly affected by which energies we choose to attach to them. I too found the reactions of the crystals very intriguing, but not at all suprising. I first saw it in "What the bleep, Down the Rabbit Hole" years ago. The most important revelation that I found was the fact that we ourselves are mostly water...so just think how our own positive/negative energies effect the way we feel...and in turn effect all that is around us. All is connected within the All, and All is alive and responsive, for that I am sure. Life is a reflection of itself on all levels; from the way atoms are structured to the way our solar system functions.

Now take that into further consideration...If All things were alive and responded (even in minute ways), how would that change our approach on how we handle them? If you saw a reflection of yourself (or a loved one) in, say, a fork...would you not handle it with great care, as opposed to simply "chunking" into a dirty sink? If we took that notion into everything we do/handle in our daily lives, I can only imagine the utopia we would create for ourselves and for All.

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 09:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Carlthulhu
Have you considered that you may have just been very thirsty?
After a long run, or a good nights sleep without proper hydration the night before,
I sometimes feel as if I were drinking pure nourishing LIFE even if it's NY-city water. (
)

Ever think that it is your very appreciation for it at that moment that changes the way you perceive it? When you perceive it to be very good to you, isn't it?

Such is life. Live it like you love it.

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 10:44 AM
link   
Just thought I'd share some personal experiences about water ! I drink very little of anything else but water ! Before I retire at night I set a glass of it on my night stand next to my bed ! My dream "catcher" If you will. Upon rising I slowly drink my water and think my silent prayer ! My life is incredibly blessed in so many ways ! I feel fully awakened and able to help others at a level that works ! My water ritual is only a part of the energy I participate with and sincerly feel this simply is our true connection to all ! if you water fast and carefully pay attention the chaotic toxic turbulance of the world seems to slip away ! This water fasting state of consciousness has got to be experierenced to believe ! Also the quality of consciousness when one is fully hydrated is powerfull ! I have been priveleged to participate in spontaneous healings using this consciousness energy ! It just seems to me to be so obvious that proper hydration and sincere mindset is our way to heal each other and our world !

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 10:49 AM
link   
reply to post by trueset

! Wow ! Thanks ! For ! Sharing ! That ! With ! Us !

! Peace !

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 12:45 PM
link   
Well, read The Secret Life of Water and maybe you'll understand a bit better.

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by matronmedusa
If All things were alive and responded (even in minute ways), how would that change our approach on how we handle them? If you saw a reflection of yourself (or a loved one) in, say, a fork...would you not handle it with great care, as opposed to simply "chunking" into a dirty sink? If we took that notion into everything we do/handle in our daily lives, I can only imagine the utopia we would create for ourselves and for All.

This is a point well made, the water is alive and our feelings effect it.
I think most people grasp the idea that their thoughts effect things in some ways. Some people understand that things (like water) are "alive" is some way but to understand that our feelings effect living things (like water) and vice-versa is a difficult concept. If you think you understand this then look at it closer with humility to see if there is more to it. In my opinion your reply shows us how much we really do not understand.

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 10:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by LiveForever8
reply to post by trueset

! Wow ! Thanks ! For ! Sharing ! That ! With ! Us !

! Peace !

LOL...yeah, that was kinda creepy...

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join