It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fellow Manitobans/ Winnipegers

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 09:34 PM
link   
This really only applies to my fellow canadians and more specific manitobans and people in my city of winnipeg.

This is a call out to like minded individuals in my area. I would like to get a perspective of how many people on this site are in my province, and would like to hear what you guys are planning to do in the comming months/years.

I and i believe others feel a growing sense of urgency and i believe that in most situations (mostly the more extreme ones) it is always better to band together in common cause rather than to ride out the storm as individuals. I also feel that us who have discovered this genre of information have almost a ceretain duty, or responsibility upon us if you will to act rather than just stand by and just watch this happen.

Im going to leave this thread fairly open ended, but Most of all i would just like to get to know some like minded individuals in my area rather than sheeple. And hear some of your stories.

I live in Elmwood ( EK ) part of winnipeg.

My email is [email protected]

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 09:37 PM
link   
Hey, nice to see a fellow Winnipegger. I'm from Fort Richmond. I'm currently going to the University of Manitoba. As for current plans regarding current conspiracies, I have none!
Well, except I'm not going to get the swine flu shot.
Welcome to the board! Nice to see someone local!

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 10:16 PM
link   
Nice to see a fellow winnipegger too. What are you taking in university ?
Im actually in my last year of high school. I now find it very hard to picture myself working a "normal" job my entire life with all of the things i know. And im not really even sure if its now worth spending all the money and getting in debt that goes with university in this state of the economy with predictions for the future looking worse.

all very confusing. I have some big decisions to make

As for me with plans for future im just trying to be prepaired with some essentials and am looking into buying silver as a mode of savings rather than paper money. Im also looking into possibly moving to another country.

Il see how things go, but i dont like the looks of this north american union thing for canada.

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 10:27 PM
link   
Currently in Midale Sask, so I'm close today. I travel most days around the three western provinces for work. With you two on here that must be 5% of the province on ATS

Just Kidding.

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 10:37 PM
link   
Regina, SK, checking in...

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 10:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Consciousness

Hey, well I'm only in my first year of University (I graduated this summer), but I'm looking to get into business school, so I take economics, Business admin, calculus for management, psychology, and some English classes. I too wanted a job that wasn't a normal job. I know business school seems like it would provide me with just that after I am done and get my degree; a standard 9-5 office job, but that's not what I have in mind. I was thinking more along the lines of some sort of useful political career (most people would argue that's an oxymoron but I would like to try and see for myself). In my personal opinion, I don't ever see the North American union going through as Mexico and the United States are too diverse, and so is the United States and Canada. But I could be wrong. I personally feel Manitoba is economically stable (was one of the most stable places on earth during this past year) and that it is going to come out above other provinces like Ontario and BC when all this is over, so I think the future is bright.

Politically, I'm optimistic. I see lots of good happening in the local area around us, but I'm not too sure about our friends down south (But I also am nationalistic so that may be why I feel this way). Anyways, good luck with your studies and I would defiantly recommend post-secondary studies. If you have any questions or anything, I'd be glad to talk about it, but like I said I'm only in my first year so I don't know much

new topics

top topics

join