It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Comet is comming fast and huge!!!

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2003 @ 06:05 AM
link   
Hypothetically supposing you are right dragon, this board must be under close observation from the inteligence operatives :wave:, its a shame we cannot track everysingle connection to this website and see who and what places have been looking at it, think about it, fair enough the trace would not show up who or what but if we get closer and closer we might make them more nervous and they might slip up.

think about it why the hell would say a nasa office or whatever visit this site everyday, if they all think its complele rubbish written by aload of conspiracy nuts,
if there is any regular visiors to the server, that are not boarders in interesting places id get suspisicous.

why observe something, that would be false?

posted on Mar, 12 2003 @ 08:41 PM
link   
think about it why the hell would say a nasa office or whatever visit this site everyday, if they all think its complele rubbish written by aload of conspiracy nuts,

why observe something, that would be false? Posted by Blade Runner

Why Indeed????

I highly agree with this. Any admins who read this post, please indicate, on this thread or U2U, if you are able to check for "lurkers" who frequent this thread or related threads (check my Something Big Is Happening thread as well)

I remember that Midnight Mutilator mentioned he had noticed that a user from a large telcom company spent a great deal of time at his website (nice website BTW) looking at his info regarding Camp Hero, and might be connected to the strange phone calls.... If this is possible, please let me know.

posted on Mar, 12 2003 @ 10:21 PM
link   
Large telecom company ??? ... That the thing with the odd toll free number ??? If it is, I'll bet my life that it's him! MM, any info you have on hime, U2U it to me, I'll find him for you ...

posted on Mar, 12 2003 @ 10:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Blade Runner its a shame we cannot track everysingle connection to this website

Actually, the Admins and/or Mods here have the ability to look up the IP-records that this forum automatically logs...Then they perform a simple trace (Most commonly use www.network-tools.com... , www.all-nettools.com... , www.nic.com... ; These are public-domain info sites, though this is *not* the limit of tools they have available) to the source & get info on the hast server of whoever links into this site.

However, *real* intelligence agengies route through secure servers in a long series of transfers before actually *investigating* any particular site, so the abilities of the Admins/Mods here is somewhat hampered & limited.

Just for the record, this site *has* been temporarily shut down on a few occasions because of material that Simon had posted...He was "required" to remove certain information sources before he could get the site back up online again. So it just goes without saying that, yes, ATS *is* being watched.

posted on Mar, 13 2003 @ 12:01 AM
link   
NEVER TRUST A CALM DOG

posted on Mar, 13 2003 @ 02:54 AM
link   
why would they watch us, if everything posted is false??
we need to get some leaverage, somebody who works with or for them must agree's with us we need a catalyst to get the information out, information about anything!, we want the truth and if enough people start trying to get this truth it will be done, now dont get me wrong i am not anti goverment or anything, i am for real democracy, but i do not belive the democracy we have is real so why would i support something i dont belive in, fair enough our way of life is much much better than most of the rest of the world, i was born free though, i did not ask to be born into this system i was put into it, and i am sick of all these lies, if somebody out there is reading this you know what im getting at please help!!!

posted on Mar, 13 2003 @ 03:03 AM
link   
"Just for the record, this site *has* been temporarily shut down on a few occasions because of material that Simon had posted...He was "required" to remove certain information sources before he could get the site back up online again. So it just goes without saying that, yes, ATS *is* being watched."

well if thats the case they have us well under control, the internet is far too unsecure to make much of a difference, best way would probably be once we had concreate evidence about something to use radio broadcasts because they are hard to regulate, the problem is they are only short range but if a domino effect was started the message might spread itself around, hmmmmmmmm im trying to think i need to ponder on this for a while...

posted on Mar, 13 2003 @ 04:14 AM
link   
Heh, your prolly saying your not anti gov only cuz they watching you here

Just kidding

posted on Mar, 13 2003 @ 06:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Blade Runner
"Just for the record, this site *has* been temporarily shut down on a few occasions because of material that Simon had posted...He was "required" to remove certain information sources before he could get the site back up online again.

That's not true.

You are scare mongering.

I would imagine the "government" has far more important things to do than troll through this, and almost any other similar website.

posted on Mar, 13 2003 @ 07:13 AM
link   
i didnt say it was a quote!!, haha

posted on Mar, 13 2003 @ 03:20 PM
link   
I WANT A TOMBSTONE!!!!

William,

How'd you do that?! I want one!

posted on Mar, 13 2003 @ 03:38 PM
link   
Hey Guys, sorry I didn't pick this topic up earlier. Yeah a few months back I remember a person with an AT&T service provider came to my website through this board and went through every Camp Hero page I had on my site. They spent I think close to 2 hours or something. Then, if I remember correctly, WOS received a strange phone call a few days later. Certainly is strange in my opinion. I think I should add that an AT&T user visits my site daily now, not sure if its the same person, I really don't pay too much attention to IPS. If anyone wants his IP the next time he comes on my site just U2U me.

posted on Mar, 14 2003 @ 10:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by WilliamThat's not true.You are scare mongering.

If it's not true, then why has it been posted as such on one of the older boards *before* the time I first joined the ATS forums?

posted on Mar, 14 2003 @ 05:45 PM
link   
I guess I should say something since I have been the most active on this particular thread, and IF any panic has come from it, I am the one to blame...

First of all, I don't want to scare anyone for any reason... however, at the same time, I honestly feel, based on the highly suspicious actions of NASA, as well as a very odd seismic event, that there is something substantial to the claims that NASA may be hiding information regarding the potential impact of an orbital body.

Because I do believe this, I cannot in good conscience walk away and leave the other members of ATS without at least posting my views so that others can make thier own decisions about possible preparations.

My descriptions of the possible outcomes of an impact are to the best of my knowledge factual and as accurate as I know to make them. I know that those same descriptions have been the subject of much debate on this and other boards. I can certainly see why this would cause apprehension, but again, I cannot in good conscience lie or downplay what I honestly believe to be a realistic possibilty.

As I mentioned on another thread, I could very well be wrong (wouldnt be the first time), and honestly, I VERY MUCH HOPE I AM WRONG!!!!!! I would love nothing more than to be proven wrong, and to be the deserving butt of jokes by other ATS members for a night, and owe everyone on ATS a beer. That would make me very happy.... Because the alternative is not very pleasant....

posted on Mar, 14 2003 @ 06:34 PM
link   
heres a sample of mother shipton if you want to get deep, now i do not myself belive in fate but something inside me is telling me to get prepared because i think something major is going to happen quite soon, now weather that is a comet hitting, world war 3, or something else its a judgement based on personal feelings and it freaks me out because its not based on rationality like my normal decisions i am trusting my feelings and its messing my head up, i seriously hope nothing major will happen in the next few months, but based on feeling i would say i would be supprised if nothing majorly significant has not happened within 3-4 months with a ratio of 60/40 for, i hope nothing happens my brain is saying no but my insides are saying yes and get prepared because the next few years sh1t is going to hit the fan and your going have to look after yourself.

mother shipton

In nineteen hundred and twenty six
Build houses light of straw and sticks.
For then shall mighty wars be planned
And fire and sword shall sweep the land.

When pictures seem alive with movements free
When boats like fishes swim beneath the sea,
When men like birds shall scour the sky
Then half the world, deep drenched in blood shall die.

For those who live the century through
In fear and trembling this shall do.
Flee to the mountains and the dens
To bog and forest and wild fens.

For storms will rage and oceans roar
When Gabriel stands on sea and shore
And as he blows his wondrous horn
Old worlds die and new be born.

A fiery dragon will cross the sky
Six times before this earth shall die
Mankind will tremble and frightened be
for the sixth heralds in this prophecy.

For seven days and seven nights
Man will watch this awesome sight.
The tides will rise beyond their ken
To bite away the shores and then
The mountains will begin to roar
And earthquakes split the plain to shore.

And flooding waters, rushing in
Will flood the lands with such a din
That mankind cowers in muddy fen
And snarls about his fellow men.

He bares his teeth and fights and kills
And secrets food in secret hills
And ugly in his fear, he lies
To kill marauders, thieves and spies.

Man flees in terror from the floods
And kills, and rapes and lies in blood
And spilling blood by mankinds hands
Will stain and bitter many lands

And when the dragon's tail is gone,
Man forgets, and smiles, and carries on
To apply himself - too late, too late
For mankind has earned deserved fate.

[Edited on 15-3-2003 by The Blade Runner]

posted on Mar, 14 2003 @ 06:38 PM
link   
Well, I dont know if I believe much in prophets, with the possible exception of Nostradamus, who has the best overall track record... however, I do have to say, considering that this was written so long ago, it does sound like a reasonably accurate description of possible impact activities...

posted on Mar, 14 2003 @ 06:42 PM
link   
hey it gets even deeper when you read more of her complete stuff, she goes on about men from the sky enlightening the minds of future people

posted on Mar, 17 2003 @ 09:00 PM
link   
This may be a really stupid thing to say, and at a bad time, but considering everything that is happening, I wonder if there wouldnt be some kind of poetic justice to NEAT paying us a visit about the time that all this stuff kicks off (which is not too far off from when we would just be getting into the really harsh activity....)

posted on Mar, 17 2003 @ 09:12 PM
link   
I've gotten to the point where I don't think it's even a threat in the slightest ...

posted on Mar, 17 2003 @ 09:17 PM
link   
I certainly hope you are correct... however, it is starting to resemble some of the worst parts of the bible... and Im not even that religious....

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join