It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Comet is comming fast and huge!!!

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2003 @ 01:29 PM
link   
www.cassiopaea.org...

Has reference to cyclical cometary shower that returns at 3600 year intervals.

Remember dragonrider says comet "neat" will show up around may 5th - 12th?

Perp2003 says 37 days untill planet X returns

www.prep2003.com...

posted on Apr, 9 2003 @ 05:02 AM
link   
now i aint trying to freak anybody out, as i belive all this planet x stuff is a bit far fetched but look at this...

"It is not just the plot for a far-fetched science-fiction disaster movie. Something unexplained really is happening to the Earth's magnetic field. In recent years, the field has been behaving in ways not previously seen in the admittedly short time it has been monitored.

Some researchers think it may presage a geomagnetic reversal when the north and south magnetic poles flip.

BBC - Thursday 27th March

posted on Apr, 9 2003 @ 05:09 AM
link   
I haven't put much stock in all this comet stuff either, although it is very very interesting.

It's what you're saying that I find more strange Bladerunner. Recently I had two friends, who are never interested in this type of stuff, say to me on two seperate occasions that they thought there was something wrong with the sky at night, and that the moon seemed to be a couple of degrees out of it's normal position. They don't know about any of this comet stuff. It put a chill down my spine when they said that anyway...

A link on the page you posted says a flip has happened many times over the history of the Earth, but it doesn't say what the effects of a flip would be. If it did happen it would probably take 1000 years or more, but anyone know what the effects, if any, would be?

[Edited on 9-4-2003 by kegs]

posted on Apr, 9 2003 @ 08:33 AM
link   
Yes thats right, in February of this year the poles of the sun flipped.

science.nasa.gov...

I have also read somthing about one of the other planets having the same fate but can't find the link.

The shauman resonance of the earth has also doubled from 7 hz to around 13 hz. Is HAARP causing it? I don't know. If it reachs 14 hz the magnetic field (it is rumored) will be so weak that the poles might move.

The shauman resonance might also be effected by the arrival of planet X/comet neat's magnetic field.

How the increase of the hz is effecting the quartz structure of the earth is also strange. What is it doing to the Ganesh particles which effect our DNA?

The poles of mars are melting. There is evidence of other oddities happening in our solar system also.

And yet we hear nothing about this on the news.

Are they spraying chemtrails to hide all this and the effects?

Why are the world goverments busy building all those underground facilities????

posted on Apr, 9 2003 @ 08:34 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 9 2003 @ 09:36 AM
link   
this is a bit messed up, this is all starting to fit in with this planet x stuff, maybe the war in iraq is to do with the sumarians after all.. i am starting to belive this planet x stuff might have a bit of validility...very strange, i know one thing i am going to be looking at the sky for a while instead of the tv...

posted on Apr, 9 2003 @ 09:42 AM
link   
another thing is alot of people are saying irrelevent of feelings about the war, or any conspiracy theorys, that they have a feeling something bad is going to happen, ive heard alot of people say it on local radio stations and local message boards, even talking to people they say they have a funny feeling about the world at the moment...

maybe im just being parranoid....

i know one thing, if i get my hands on any information about a possible coverup about anything regaurding a theory of this ilk, then i will not hessitate to inform everybody on this board...wether it be photographs or documents.. it will get posted by me if i have it

[Edited on 9-4-2003 by The Blade Runner]

posted on Apr, 9 2003 @ 10:25 AM
link   
"i know one thing, if i get my hands on any information about a possible coverup about anything regaurding a theory of this ilk, then i will not hessitate to inform everybody on this board...wether it be photographs or documents.. it will get posted by me if i have it "

Thank you Mr Cheny

posted on Apr, 9 2003 @ 11:01 AM
link   
LOL

posted on Apr, 9 2003 @ 11:53 PM
link   
I dont know about the validity of the Planet X theory, I am sure that NEAT isnt it, although there is apparently something out in the outer reaches... considering how much (actually how little) NASA is telling us, or has said that they would tell us, it would certainly pay to keep an eye on such occurrences.

www.cyberspaceorbit.com...

posted on Apr, 10 2003 @ 08:40 PM
link   
a while back i remember seeing something about a possible companion to the sun called nemesis. they say it would most likely be a red dwarf outside the oort cloud if it does exsist. if this is so, it could be the greatest proof for it's exsistence. if a burst of energy from nemesis pushed a large body into the inner solar system, then something could be having a largescale g-effect on everything.

or it could just be the end of the world

posted on Apr, 10 2003 @ 09:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by phoenix_cross
a while back i remember seeing something about a possible companion to the sun called nemesis. they say it would most likely be a red dwarf outside the oort cloud if it does exsist. if this is so, it could be the greatest proof for it's exsistence. if a burst of energy from nemesis pushed a large body into the inner solar system, then something could be having a largescale g-effect on everything.

or it could just be the end of the world

xmb.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 10 2003 @ 10:03 PM
link   
The Nemesis hypothesis, or the thought that the sun may have an unseen partner in the form of a brown dwarf (a red dwarf would radiate enough to be observable) has some basis in fact.

A brown dwarf is essentially a massive gas supergiant, similar to Jupiter or Saturn, except much more massive. However, it is just slightly below the mass threshhold for fusion to start, and therefore is never "born" as a star.

Percival Lowell, famous for his descriptions of the martian "canals", described a massive "Planet X", based on observed perturbations in the orbits of all planets in the solar system.

Clyde Tombaugh discovered Pluto while looking for the Planet X, originally predicted by Percival Lowell. However, Pluto lacked the mass needed to account for the orbital perturbations described by Lowell.

It has been deduced mathematically, from observed orbital variations, that something supermassive outside our observable solar system does exist. However, contrary to the nemesis theory that such an object will swoop into the solar system on an elliptical orbit, this object appears to be in a stable orbit somewhere out beyond the kupier belt.

posted on Apr, 11 2003 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by phoenix_cross
a while back i remember seeing something about a possible companion to the sun called nemesis. they say it would most likely be a red dwarf outside the oort cloud if it does exsist.

That was based on old models of orbital mechanics put forth by Lowell. There is no evidence from astronomers (who would be the first to track it down and indeed DID spend decades hunting it after Lowell proposed the theory) that it exists:

www.badastronomy.com...

posted on Apr, 11 2003 @ 06:16 PM
link   
the problem we have is how do we know what the truth is anymore, we might of been totally lied to for 1000's of years....

media, goverment, school, history, war...

everything is a fabrication probably...

posted on Apr, 11 2003 @ 06:23 PM
link   
the problem we have is how do we know what the truth is anymore, we might of been totally lied to for 1000's of years.... Posted by Blade Runner

Dont know about the last 1000 years of being lied to, but we are CERTAINLY being lied to now.

Therein lies the problem. Sources of information on this subject are almost exclusively held by governments, and they have already told us that they would lie to us if a massive impact were imminent.

I know Byrd has stated that there are numerous private amatuer astronomers out there, however, those people A, dont have the kind of sensitive equipment that the gov does, B, may not be observing the correct area (as mentioned in the movie "Its a bigass sky!", and C, since NEAT has shed its coma, it would likely be nearly impossible to observe without advanced IR/thermal or similar equipment.

Also, keep in mind that the southern hemisphere is rather sparsely equipped for proper astronomical observation compared to the northern hemisphere anyway.

posted on Apr, 11 2003 @ 06:36 PM
link   
i am just thinking everything i know is a lie...

posted on Apr, 11 2003 @ 08:20 PM
link   
When comet Neat came close to the Sun?

Did it have an effect on this?

soho.nascom.nasa.gov...

www.spaceweather.com...

posted on Apr, 11 2003 @ 09:46 PM
link   
Yes there was a massive CME (Coronal mass ejection, or solar flare) on Feb 18, just as NEAT made perihelion. I correlated this with MASSIVE activity with HAARP (remember, there is NO coincidence!) and started asking questions about what exactly was going on.

In answer to your question, yes, that CME did in fact go somewhere, and a good percentage of it impacted the earths magnetosphere and was conducted along to the poles, where charged particles entered the atmosphere producing the northern lights.

Yes, those were a direct result of that CME.

posted on Apr, 12 2003 @ 11:47 PM
link   
Mass extinction debate flares again.

www.nature.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join