It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shocker! You are a Pawn of Satan and don’t even know it!” New movie!

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by OldThinker

Originally posted by lifecitizen
.....yeah and he's been a christian longer than you've been alive, lol

That would go to show how much he's researched anything else besides christianity- he doesn't even understand all the different facets of christianity yet feels qualified to preach his truth as absolute truth.

???????

Why are you laughing?

And what do you expect? 2 plus 2=3...or maybe 2 plus 2 =5? why waste my time when I know it four

btw, who were u talking to in the last thread....

You don't know?

You stated you've been a christian longer than someones been alive whilst asking what Kabbalah is- that's what I was laughing at

then you copy and past some dogma to put someone else down because theyre disagreeing with you- somehow thinking that is researching

point 1-you are limited friend, open up and research....ok?

You seem to like putting people down- when people disagree with you- for someone of your age you are very immature, when you have nothing of substance to add to the conversation you throw in cheap shots.
btw, who were u talking to in the last thread....

Old thinker alright, thinking is right too- not much research going on with you is there?

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 04:26 PM
link   

[......You seem to like putting people down- when people disagree with you- for someone of your age you are very immature, when you have nothing of substance to add to the conversation you throw in cheap shots.

I have several thousands post here and hundreds of polite replies when folks don't agree with me....and you'll notice the reply count is double my post count....people seems interested.

I can agree to disagree with you, can you me?

OT

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 10:37 PM
link   

[......You seem to like putting people down- when people disagree with you- for someone of your age you are very immature, when you have nothing of substance to add to the conversation you throw in cheap shots.

I have several thousands post here and hundreds of polite replies when folks don't agree with me....and you'll notice the reply count is double my post count....people seems interested.

I can agree to disagree with you, can you me?

OT

Arrogance, quite stereotypical of one who has 'Been a christian longer than someone has been alive'.

It's so easy for someone to recite passages from there faith-filled literature as if they are of 100% truth.

In the end all will know the truth, there is not right or wrong, there only IS.

[edit on 24-10-2009 by Psychonaughty]

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 01:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Psychonaughty

So what's your issue with the Bible? With Christians?

Also, my faith has nothing to do with me, my arrogance, etc....do you have a problem with GRACE, my friend...??

OT

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 06:12 PM
link   
Thanks for sending me the invite to this thread.

So, before you see it, let me detail the main points for you ok?

I'm glad you'd detailed the main discussion points, it'd be quite a dissertation to try to take the whole video point by point otherwise.

1) Lucifer of the OT, Satan of the NT…wants you to believe he is a ‘MYTH’ DOESN’T EXIST!

Yes and no, if it works to his advantage to show you he exists, he will. This I know for a fact.

2) ****Hypnotism is accepted science***** (this surprised me, because I thought it was???)

Last I'd heard, it's not entirely understood what's going on other than there is a power of suggestion, relaxation and hightened recall. It may come to pass that it'll become accepted science but it'd be a hard sell to people, asking them to give up control of their mind.

3) Evolutionist Founder, Charles Darwin, was tutored by Satan, himself.

I don't know what evidence supports this claim. If Charles Darwin did not exist, likely there would be a different rallying point for athiesm.

Notice on the video, the fellows body language, non-verbally, change at mark 3:30-35. Why would non-creationist’s be honored by the devil? The video dude doesn’t seem like a guy with an axe to grind, right?

Unable for me to tell just from a visual inspection or without knowing this person's background.

4) 5 distinct ALIEN creatures will soon appear…telling us to change or EARTH will go away.

I don't know where in the Bible or anywhere else it suggests that demons would call themselves aliens. I do know that if we consider all aliens to be demons, we'd have our phasers on 'shoot to kill' before asking some very important questions. I do know who the master of paranoia is, however.

Thoughts?

The step where he says 'destroy Islam' is a Satanic plan sounds unfounded. What is his reference here? Sounds like bandwagoning the old 'Bush is the devil' opinion.

Is there a link between the hypnotism in the movie….and….. in the youtube video? It kinda threw me…did it you?

The only link I could see is perhaps the movie trying to sell the idea that hyptnosis is a helpful tool to gather truth. Whether it is or isn't is unclear to me.

And what about the other points the guy made? Are you being dubed? Is the stage being set for ‘disclosure?’ And could it be bad?

I believe God gives us the ability to discern truth from fiction, though it's not always an immediate process. We need to look at the evidence and decide based on what we know.

PS: Does you viewer stop at 8:02, too? Wonder why? Think we were just about to get an answer, hmm?

I think we may be looking too far into why. Maybe it's just before he says "buy my book!", who knows?

PSS: When did they wake up? 3:33, right? What is that number times 2?

Careful playing with the numbers. If you work hard enough at it, it becomes its own religion. Numberology, I believe it's called.

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 06:23 AM
link   
We are getting set for an alien ecounter on a global scale.

We have already been genetically altered by incremental alien intereference into our genes. Thats why they abduct us.

Because we have already been altered internally, we will reproduce with the aliens when they arrive.

The new "Human being" of tomorrow will be a synthesis of human + alien + cryptid + cainite + vamp + mutant + elemental.

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 06:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gr4ppl3r
We have already been genetically altered by incremental alien intereference into our genes. Thats why they abduct us.

And you have the genomic sequencing as evidence? Or is this just a 'gut feeling'? If it's the latter, maybe contacting a vendor like this one would be in order: www.seqwright.com...

Otherwise it's just promoting this: Proof of aliens

[edit on 30-10-2009 by saint4God]

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 04:14 AM
link   
My whole reason for writing this post is to make everyone else aware of the situation that is presented in the movie "The Fourth Kind" with the intention of people reading this to be able to think clearly and freely for themselves.
-Im sorry to say that many people who saw "The Fourth Kind" who are either non-intelligent, ignorant, or just refuse true Facts which are presented upon them. Im saying this because I work at a movie theater and I always hear people's comments when they exit the auditorium. At points I walked into the auditorium, the movie was playing in and hear people giggling or laughing. It saddens me to think these are the kinda people out there.
-Im not christian, but I do believe there is a god as well as satan. I do have knowledge of christian beliefs as I was raised as one. I believe there is an unseen force out there which sees & controls most things. I do not believe in "aliens" but do believe in non-human intelligences.
-"The Fourth Kind" from beginning to end then they should know, as actress Milla Jovovich clearly states in the beginning that the film is a dramatization of the events that occurred. Secondly the film shows actual video and audio which was recorded at the time the events took place.

In my posts to follow, I will talk about other important points supporting what I have to say but ******be warned it will contain spoilers to The Fourth Kind ****** if you haven't watch the film yet.

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 04:15 AM
link   
-There was one occasion where we see one of Dr. Abigail Tyler's patients slightly levitating of their bed. There was another where we see the doctor herself fully levitating.
-In the recordings you here a non human voice speaking in Sumerian. I have done some research on the Sumerian civilization and found out that the Sumerians were aware of extra terrestrials and their technology, of which is explained in the film.
-In the video recorded sessions when the "events" occur the video and audio becomes distorted, but you could still hear the Sumerian voice. Since the Sumerian language is not yet fully translated you can only understand a few words of what the being is saying.
I did see this movie three times to try and understand more or notice something I missed before and yes, but unfortunately we couldn't understand what the intentions of the non-human intelligences are. All you can notice is that they perform experiments on the people they abduct.
-After the nonhuman intelligences abduct Dr. Tyler's daughter, she decides to have her colleagues make her go under hypnosis. In that last session we once again hear that Sumerian voice. In the bits and pieces which were translatable you hear the being state "I am God".

link   
From christian beliefs I understand that Lucifer was once an angel of God but was banished from heaven because he wanted to become god himself. In the adam & eve story Lucifer is portrayed as a snake, which made me as, shapeshifter? In the film the extra-terrestrial being appears to the the people as an owl. Good comparison not?
God to us is perceived with a positive good feeling.
-In the movie when Abigail is asked the question "If she truly believed the being talking to her was God?", she stated "When she was in the presence of it all she could feel was hopelessness, which she added it couldn't have been"

I do believe there are more than race of these extra terrestrial beings here on earth which leaves me to believe they each have different intentions. I can think only of two which in the case of religion are referenced to as 1)Angels and 2)Demons/devils.

link   
We can say that each interact differently with humans.
1) There have been stories of people saying they have seen angels appearing to them as another person but usually radiating light and helping them in some sort of matter. Looking at the detailed story of Jesus Christ from the virgin birth to the resurrection of Jesus, you could conclude that he could have been one of these extra terrestrial beings sent to earth in an aging human form. Don't forget that Jesus did posses unnatural abilities not present in every day humans.
2) There have been many people stating they have seen a demon usually appearing to them as shadowy nonhuman form in which most of the time the person feels paralyzed. Most importantly there have been actual cases of demon possessions in which the person being possessed displays unnatural abilities, in the case of the movie the ability to levitate their own bodies.

-After watching "The Fourth Kind" I came to the conclusion that what abducted Abigail Tyler and the other people had to be of the "demonic" kind.

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 04:50 AM
link   
I just stumbled upon this thread. Very interesting. I really didn't believe there was going to be any kind of disclosure until today. Just a few things hit home for me in the oddest of places considering this is a subject I am not even really interested in. I have always been indifferent on the subject of aliens, yet this piqued my interest. Truth be told I was just going to skim this thread and get back to it later, but something clicked. Perhaps it was your presentation but it actually made sense.
A little late but S&F for you.

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 12:08 AM
link   
Interesting... Have to take a look at some other stuff posted in this thread.

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 09:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Awakened2012
.....-After watching "The Fourth Kind" I came to the conclusion that what abducted Abigail Tyler and the other people had to be of the "demonic" kind.

Nice series of posts! Thank you...

Nice deduction here at the end of them.

Glad you stopped by

OT

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 09:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by calstorm
I just stumbled upon this thread. Very interesting. I really didn't believe there was going to be any kind of disclosure until today. Just a few things hit home for me in the oddest of places considering this is a subject I am not even really interested in. I have always been indifferent on the subject of aliens, yet this piqued my interest. Truth be told I was just going to skim this thread and get back to it later, but something clicked. Perhaps it was your presentation but it actually made sense.
A little late but S&F for you.

Sweet!

Let him who has ears HEAR....

OT

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join