It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shocker! You are a Pawn of Satan and don’t even know it!” New movie!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 09:45 PM
link   
The movie "4th Kind" has been shown to be made up hollywood drama..once again...like Blair Witch

NBC Universal is hoping to fool Americans into theaters again this fall by releasing another movie that is trying to virally bill itself as being a true story, when really its all made up once again

Here is a link to the full story...
LINK

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 09:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Yummy Freelunch
The movie "4th Kind" has been shown to be made up hollywood drama..once again...like Blair Witch

NBC Universal is hoping to fool Americans into theaters again this fall by releasing another movie that is trying to virally bill itself as being a true story, when really its all made up once again

LINK

Yes, but to me that is not the main point....

There are 100's of similiar stories, over the years....

What do you think of the other video? Its main themes, that's the crux of OT's OP, my friend!

OT curious

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 09:55 PM
link   
reply to post by OldThinker

Well done OldThinker. I can certainly see the correlation you have made between the two pieces. It makes perfect sense to me. I've often heard that by allowing yourself to be hypnotized you are allowing a door for demonic entities. I never watched that video series The Great Deception. I will take the time to check it out now though. It looks great.

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 09:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by OldThinker

LINK

Yes, but to me that is not the main point....

There are 100's of similiar stories, over the years....

What do you think of the other video? Its main themes, that's the crux of OT's OP, my friend!

OT curious

Honestly, I havent watched the other video yet..but I will
And, even if "4th Kind" is made up, Im still going to watch it..seems interesting.

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 09:59 PM
link   
reply to post by jackflap

Star for you friend! Thx for stoping bye...

The linkage is soooooooo clear to me, it's scary!!!!!!

I hope others will take a look, consider and reply, as you have....

OT

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 10:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by John Matrix
......Earth, is the most rare gem in the entire universe, and Satan knows it...and he wants it as his own "precious." He has been jealous of God and envious because the Earth is God's creation...and Satan wants it.......

Rare point, there John Marix....

doesn't it say, he is the 'prince of the power of the air'??

the air, I suspect is our atmosphere, right?

OT

I confess it is not a subject that I have contemplated or researched. However, he does roam about the earth seeking whom he will devour next.

In other words, Satan cannot be in two places at once and he does roam about the earth. Those who are not born again and not walking in the spirit are open season for him. Pick the most evil act in the News and that's where Satan, or one of his demons, was today.

Then unregenerate unrepentant unbelievers are wide open to be used as a pawn in satan's plans.

[edit on 19/10/09 by John Matrix]

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 10:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by fetidchimp
@oldthinker

madonna's cough religion, a branch of mystical judaism i believe.
kabbalah

[edit on 19-10-2009 by fetidchimp]

[edit on 19-10-2009 by fetidchimp]

did you see Rawhemp posted the rest on Kabbalah....?

A math/geometry/bldg thing...wow...

OT

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 10:14 PM
link   
reply to post by John Matrix

Your reply so made me think of the book of Job. When God was talking with Satan. Satan messed up when enquired about Job. He said to God, "Don't you have a hedge of protection around him and all that he has so I cannot touch him?" Better let me make a direct quote and than I'll make my point.

Job 1:9-10 Then Satan answered the LORD, and said, Doth Job fear God for nought? 10 Hast not thou made a hedge about him, and about his house, and about all that he hath on every side? thou hast blessed the work of his hands, and his substance is increased in the land.

Now, I believe that if we ask for that very same heavenly hedge of protection that we will be off limits as well. Some things happen because we don't ask for protection. We have not because we ask not.

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 10:20 PM
link   

Honestly, I havent watched the other video yet..but I will
And, even if "4th Kind" is made up, Im still going to watch it..seems interesting.

Yummy Freelunch,

The trailer sure seemed interesting to me, too...

Be aware tho, this is no game....

OT's glad you will watch the other video I posted...

OT

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 10:25 PM
link   

What are the religious PTB saying about aliens and disclosure?

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 10:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by EMPIRE

What are the religious PTB saying about aliens and disclosure?

lots of stuff...be aware....stay alert....watch out for Watchers, Nephillim, Gibborim ??? who knows?

OT

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 10:42 PM
link   
Various sources state, that the PTB and the UNO want to establish a one wolrd religion. This will be is based on a light/luciferian cult.

www.youtube.com...
brianakira.wordpress.com...

Secularism has weakened the old religions. While more and more people flock to esoteric teachings and atheism, they are unlikely to join a new world-religion. To cast doubt in the old, and to create believe in a new way of spiritual thinking, a catalyzing event of global-scale will be required.
Such an event could be an encounter with aliens. Friendly aliens may the messengers to teach a one world religion.

IMHO it is important to keep in mind, that aliens we may encounter, are not necessarily beings from other stars, bringing celestial wisdom, but could also be illusions crafted by the PTB, or even extradimensional beings aka demons.

Link to project blue beam
www.disclose.tv...

Link to a long scary disclosure made by Bill Cooper, in which he links illuminati and aliens to the establishment of a NWO.
video.google.com...#

[edit on 19-10-2009 by Drunkenshrew]

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 10:43 PM
link   

So if the end times are like the days of Noah, and if the "sons of God" in the days of Noah were Angels or watchers (the books of Enoch and Jasher openly state this) then the end times will most likely see a return of such entities. Personally, if I see these individuals or I see the majority of the population gravitating towards them and accepting them, I'm going to do the complete opposite.

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 10:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Drunkenshrew

Drunkenshrew, lot of links there my friend....I'll check them out....thx for the thorough post!

OT

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 10:52 PM
link   

......the majority of the population gravitating towards them and accepting them, I'm going to do the complete opposite.

there is some wisdom in, "narrow is the gate...and few find it" and the inverse must be true, too!

OT

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 10:59 PM
link   

......the majority of the population gravitating towards them and accepting them, I'm going to do the complete opposite.

there is some wisdom in, "narrow is the gate...and few find it" and the inverse must be true, too!

OT

Thanks for showing me this.

Possibly the greatest OP I've read on ATS for awhile.

Deception is at an all time high. We need to stand strong in our faith, and repent for our sins.

And don't underestimate the power of prayer... Seems like whenever I start to slip away from my faith, God always sends me a message that he's still there, reminding me not to stray to far from the path.... Because our time is approaching.

Thanks Oldthinker.

This is the message I want others on ATS to read as well.

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 11:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Doomsday 2029
Thanks for showing me this.

Possibly the greatest OP I've read on ATS for awhile.

Deception is at an all time high. We need to stand strong in our faith, and repent for our sins.

And don't underestimate the power of prayer... Seems like whenever I start to slip away from my faith, God always sends me a message that he's still there, reminding me not to stray to far from the path.... Because our time is approaching.

Thanks Oldthinker.

This is the message I want others on ATS to read as well.

Glad you thought it was worthwhile, spread the word and let your friends (and foes) know...S&F's help too

I'll be checking in first thing in the am...

OT

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 11:13 PM
link   
Great Thread. Thank you.

Yes it's weird. There is definitely a force on this planet that demands blood, and it's manifestation is war. But the force those black eyes represent is something totally different. It's dirty and infectious. Unfortunately I've had some experience with this presence.

But lucky for me and for all of us, there are Angels. Seriously.

God gave us discernment, and it resides in our guts and in our hearts. You know a good person from a bad person, it is the same with spirits.

If your intentions our true, you will have all help in the universe. You won't even have to ask.

A lot of the low level Masons and Western magic is about becoming one with these Angels.....

Unfortunately some people come only from the mind and lose the wisdom of their hearts, and I can't even imagine what they're up to.

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 11:15 PM
link   

OT

OT...how's tricks my good buddy..?

You sir, are an all star for either side..! Many a member could learn something from you - be it a self realization that organized religion is a fallacy at best, or a choice that the Good Word makes more sense than anything else...
IMO...

As to 'narrow is the gate..' I'd say that analogy could apply to either side.

Few believers truly understand their stance in regards to the ideology they devote their life to - they are primarily motivated by group think...on the other hand, too many atheists relish their label without taking the time to udnerstand exactly what it is they don't believe in.

To that end - we are what we do when we are alone.

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 11:33 PM
link   
We are never alone. Even quantuum physcists will tell you we all connected to a field infinite probability. We choose how to interact with it. Like I said if you take the metaphor of Adam and Eve. We ate the apple, so we got to deal with what we learn.

Here's another thread, written by someone I would consider skeptical of God.

New Age "One" Belief = Spiritual Borg?
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Is this statement congruent with the theme of this thread?

I think so...

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join