It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens Regret Policy of Only Abducting Lone Weirdos

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 07:20 PM
link   

Aliens Regret Policy of Only Abducting Lone Weirdos

www.disinfo.com

Extra-terrestrials have today conceded that a decades-long programme of abduction to gather detailed knowledge of human society and biology might have produced better results had they looked beyond suggestible loners with a history of mental health problems.‘In hindsight, I suppose there was always going to be a limit to the intelligence we could get from a depressed farmer drink-driving his tractor at 2am,’ said an alien spokesbeing today. ‘We were disappointed to find that the majority of these people from isolated rural communities were not as well-connected to the planet’s major political powers as we’d hoped, and in truth they only confused our understanding of the human race. For a time we weren’t sure the species had a definitive stance on incest, or indeed what the correct number of fingers and toes was for a human. Perhaps we should have made better use of Wikipedia.’
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 19-10-2009 by grover]

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 07:20 PM
link   
ROTFLMAO!!!

Ain't that the truth.

The problem with most abduction accounts I have read is that they are so...how does one say this? Lacking...in imagination.

I am undecided as to whether we have been visited or not and kinda hope so but based on the so-called witnesses (especially in the early days of UFOolgy) and the abductees...

Well I am sure by now they think the species is mentally ill and best isolated from the rest of the universe.

www.disinfo.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 07:23 PM
link   
So funny, I had to flag it!

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 07:25 PM
link   
It will probably tossed in the trash but for now its worth a few giggles and in all reality more accurate than we as a species would like.

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 02:52 PM
link   
Too bad this thread didn't go anywhere since the article really is really quite funny.

top topics

join