It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

H1N1/Swine Flu Sudden Outbreak In My Area

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 05:58 PM
link   
I deeply am considering the chance of H1N1 being some sort of thing to either distract the public from whats really happening or some kind of way to reduce the population of Earth.

Those are some of the conspiracy's I have heard. I don't really agree with the reduce the population one.

But for one thing this Flu is really odd. This Flu, isn't even as deadly as the other types of Flu. Yet its being raved about. And now, over the weekend, almost everyone in my school got sick with Flu like symptoms.

Not only the school, but other places, people around the city that I know. Its everywhere!

Diseases don't work like this at all, I think there's something up, do any of you have anything to say about this?

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 06:06 PM
link   
While this flu is not as deadly as last years version - it is much more infectious. This is why you see sudden outburst, it infects a lot of people and FAST. From what i understand WHO guys panicked when they saw how quickly it spreads and seeing Mexican death toll. Since then things in real world are not that grim, but media/politicians/pharma companies are not going to let a good crisis go to waste and use it for their own agendas.
And what do you mean - diseases do not work like this?? There are a lot of different viruses, each with its own "fingerprint". Even one virus - like flu
- works differently according to "version". And take individual factor. I had it and it was a lot tolerable then flu i had couple of years ago. Some people felt different. There is no preset pattern.

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 06:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Commando717

But for one thing this Flu is really odd. This Flu, isn't even as deadly as the other types of Flu. Yet its being raved about. And now, over the weekend, almost everyone in my school got sick with Flu like symptoms.

Not only the school, but other places, people around the city that I know. Its everywhere!

Same thing where I live. I just heard about it now though, because I'm home sick.

new topics

join