It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Evolving Conscious, Mind and Body.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 05:39 PM
link   
Ok, so I have been working with kundalini, oh madi padme oum, and clearing the 7 chakras. I have been having much success with these meditation exercises.

Success 1 -

Lucid dreaming. I have been able to lucid dream almost everyday since my first, real kundalini experience. I have discussed this experience on ATS before, but let me paraphrase:

Was levitating in my dream many times. One of the levitation events caused my brain to release '___', ie kundalini energy (mybe).

My next expression of energy while meditating came in the form of running. I worked with oh madi padme oum, for an extended period of time combined with binaural frequencies, 528, 852, 639, and 741. I proceeded to be filled with energy, and being the athlete I claim to be, I went on a 5-6 mile rune (typically running 3). Although not a great distance I haven't been keeping up lately. Anyway the run was extremely easy, and i came home and worked out further. Remember not having trained in 1 1/2 months or so.

Now the last thing i would like to touch on. While meditating lately i have been feeling intense pressure, and a very strong tingling sensation on my third eye chakra, and crown chakra. I can now bring energy up my chakras.

Now that i have shared my experiences recently, can i hear your success stories?

Your local light in the dark!

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 07:51 PM
link   
my band of experiences are lacking im in the very early stages of learning to let go of the "Ego" but its encouraging to see that others are having success.

I've come along way in the short time ive been working on this but still have a ways to go. My mind has a nasty habbit of analyzing. I did pick up a trick from one website or another that said anytime you have this happen imagine your closing a window just like on the computer.

See it collapse just like a GUI. . . and it works incredibly.

Recently ive added binaural beats to my sessions and they also work very well at helping you focus away from the analytical side of your brain. . . i would suggest them to anyone having problems queting their mind

heres a link to the ones ive been using (thanks Omegapoint)

www.abovetopsecret.com...

new topics

join