It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The ruthlessness in animals.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 04:23 PM
link   
Now I always thought about this. Why are animals so ruthless? Not ones God made as pets with unconditional love. the wild ones.

BUT, while I was asking that, I never rebelled, and one day God granted me the answer through understanding.

It's because God placed a specific grace in humans called, well what our Church likes to call sanctifying grace.

Not all humans have it though. Some are sociapaths without grace at all.

But animals don't have the ability to love their enemies. They act on instinct. Driven on instinct, which seperates us from them. if a hungray animal is hungry it eats and kills it's prey. Whereas a human can be starving and see a wallet with money in it and steal for food, but don't because of that grace.

God placed in us that specific grace from God, to signify our dominion over creation in terms of what we are called to be, angels of love.

And all the things about homosexual animals, I don't believe that for a minute. I know dogs who hump anything walking, my leg too. i believe it's instinct driven whereas we have choices.

again just my observation.

peace.

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 04:35 PM
link   
yes, animals in the wild kill for food
BUT, they will only kill when hungry and never kill more then what they need,
unlike us humans (think war, psychopathic murderers, etc)
Humans kill for food aswell, they kill much more then what they need because of the overconsumption... is that right? We breed animals, some in unbelievable harsh conditions.. is that so right?

A human baby only has it's insticts. When it's hungry it will cry... and cry untill it's fed. The only reason why it won't kill for food with his bare hands when it get's older is because it is taught moral values and is brought up in an environment where there is a good food supply. If that same baby was born in the wild it would kill aswell

[edit on 19/10/2009 by GypsK]

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 05:04 PM
link   
reply to post by GypsK

Bull. Dolphins kill for fun. As do various types of apes.
So do types of birds and many other animals.

Some animals pair for life, some have exhibited qualities of kindness like you'd see in humans.

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 06:09 PM
link   
Who said animals are ruthless? IN fact, I have never seen an animal kill just because. Or hurt just because. Animals don't do anything that isn't absolutely necessary.
They don't destroy their environment.
We could take a few lessons from them.

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 07:07 PM
link   
reply to post by JesusisTruth

Animals have no knowledge of good and evil. They operate like Adam and Eve did before they ate the forbidden fruit from the tree of the knowledge of good and evil.

We humans know the difference between good and evil and have the free will to choose either.

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 01:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by RuneSpider
reply to post by GypsK

Bull. Dolphins kill for fun. As do various types of apes.
So do types of birds and many other animals.

Dolphins - Bottlenose and Orcas.... Yes, the animals people love...

They sometimes sadistically play with their food and gang rape their females.

You don't usually hear those things about our 'beloved' animals... But here you go! Abolish ignorance!

Perhaps someone will ask why?? Is that supposed to be the norm??

NO! Because as corrupted beings, we act as such! But should you? Not me, because I don't want to be a dirt for the rest of my life

[edit on 20-10-2009 by ahnggk]

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 02:09 AM
link   
taught moral values "

exactly, which is what i was saying. love is taught and a grace.

LOL but what i meant by the thread was to say God gave us a specific grace of compassion that animals don't have or choice like us that goes against insticnt.

sanctifying grace.

which is why christ died for us.

But anyways thanks for the responses. liked reading them.

peace.

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 01:27 PM
link   
reply to post by JesusisTruth

Dolphins, to continue with a good example, have the ability to choose between drowning a person thrown over board, or propelling them to safety.

Both happen.

Gorillas have learned to speak to us. They have knowledge of self, they teach their children to speak as well.
They show compassion for each other, for other animals.

new topics

top topics

join