It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ultimate 911 No Planer PROOF Page - Help Debunk

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 08:37 PM
link   
Dude, let me break it to you easy. I watched the news live on 911. There was no cgi. theres no cgi on the news archives on the top of the page. So if theres any cgi done its post 911. September clues videos are edited. Deal with it.

OK..perhaps no cgi but yes the major networks did doctor video ON sept 11. I will take the time to go through my own archives and find the films broadcast that day which show obvious loops playing the same smoke over and over in what was suppose to be a live broadcast.
I understand until I do find it you have no reason to believe it is there but I am patient. The question is, what are the implications if I do find and post it? After watching it my guess had always been that they were attempting to avoid showing certain things that actually were occurring such as helicopters and/or additional planes or other scenes they did not wish to be made part of the permanent record. But even if that was all it was, still the implications......????

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 08:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Robin Goodfellow
Dude, let me break it to you easy. I watched the news live on 911. There was no cgi. theres no cgi on the news archives on the top of the page. So if theres any cgi done its post 911. September clues videos are edited. Deal with it.

OK..perhaps no cgi but yes the major networks did doctor video ON sept 11. I will take the time to go through my own archives and find the films broadcast that day which show obvious loops playing the same smoke over and over in what was suppose to be a live broadcast.
I understand until I do find it you have no reason to believe it is there but I am patient. The question is, what are the implications if I do find and post it? After watching it my guess had always been that they were attempting to avoid showing certain things that actually were occurring such as helicopters and/or additional planes or other scenes they did not wish to be made part of the permanent record. But even if that was all it was, still the implications......????

The implications are HUGE!!!!

If the media showed us fake videos on 9-11, and they added them in instead of live footage, then that implicates the media and government at he highest levels. We could actually get convictions for crimes against humanity and real acts of terrorism in this country!

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 08:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by nwodeath
You wasted a lot of space. Nothing more, and your post was worthless.

The same could be said for your entire thread.

Have fun insulting those who disagree with your wild theory.

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 09:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Robin Goodfellow
I will take the time to go through my own archives and find the films broadcast that day which show obvious loops playing the same smoke over and over in what was suppose to be a live broadcast.

Don't even bother wasting your time. That video has been posted here already. A no-planer disinfo artist created that video and peddled it as truth. If you post that video, I'll post the original showing that there are no smoke loops. Then it will make the no-plane disinfo artists look more foolish than they already make themselves.

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 09:23 PM
link   
I want to live in your world.

If it can be shown that the networks assisted by blocking out certain parts of this event I think, yes, it will establish there were more people involved with this then a bunch of nuts in a cave in Afghanistan. Just too difficult to explain how Bin Laden could control TV coverage.

I do not think, however, that this will change anything. I think this particular fact will be ignored by the media, that no politician will be directly asked to account for it in the midst of an interview, that word of it will ever be allowed to be leaked to the general public. No one is tried for crimes against humanity etc.

But, no matter, "I" want the truth and I assume there are others on ATS who feel the same so even if it serves no actual purpose in the end I will dig these up for you. A little patience, I will be back

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 09:39 PM
link   
"If you post that video, I'll post the original showing that there are no smoke loops. Then it will make the no-plane disinfo artists look more foolish than they already make themselves."

Wow! Is that a threat? Gosh golly gee. One problem though. I am not a no-planer. Feel free to make them look as foolish as you like. I most definitely believe planes hit the tower. I am also, unlike many here it appears, interested only in getting at the truth. I have no agenda. If the video which impressed me is false I want you to post the original and expose it. I do not wish to keep believing false information.

Also, as I've stated, I do not believe the smoke loops have anything to do with the no planes theory. I believe they are trying to avoid broadcasting certain things. These are two different subjects.

OK you don't like the NPT. Neither do I, but why do you get so upset at the suggestion that the networks may have had a hand in 9-11? Forgive my paranoia but have I hit so close to home? I ask the other readers, Did it sound almost like a threat to you? If you show it I'll this and that and embarrass you. Sore spot huh? Why?

It is my intent to locate these videos, find out exactly when and on what stations they were broadcast and then compare them to the archives provided right here on ATS. Are you familiar with that thread? Archive footage of every station on 9-11. If it is doctored I expect it will not match. I will come back and say so myself. I do not need you to threaten to 'expose' me.

Not use to that are you? Try this...If anything I say or suggest is not correct I encourage you, I want you, I will ask as nice as I know how, to demonstrate this to me. I want the truth. If new information comes to me discrediting everything I believe so much the worse for what I believed. I will go wherever the evidence leads. Weird huh? So why don't you save me the time and and trouble and tell me where I can find the 'undoctored film'?

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 09:40 PM
link   
reply to post by nwodeath

Okay, now, it is up to you to explain HOW the images of the planes got onto all the cameras that captured them that werent part of the media that day. How did your "CGI" get onto all the still cameras that took pictures of the second plane hitting the Towers? How did your CGI get onto the Naudet's camera? Why were the firefighters on their video reacting to something that is CGI?

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 10:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Swampfox46_1999

Okay, now, it is up to you to explain HOW the images of the planes got onto all the cameras that captured them that werent part of the media that day. How did your "CGI" get onto all the still cameras that took pictures of the second plane hitting the Towers? How did your CGI get onto the Naudet's camera? Why were the firefighters on their video reacting to something that is CGI?

The FBI confiscated the amateur videos that were done by people. ALL OF THEM. How do you think people could release them later on Utube if the FBI wanted them back then...but not now?

The "amateur" ones that were released that you see, including the ones shown supposedly "live" on 9-11 were CGI done by professionals. They were made to look like they came from "amateur sources", but they did not. That was proven on September Clues when it showed that the videos that we see surfaced from people all connected in one way or another to small multimedia companies, likely CIA front groups. The ones we did see later all came from people with suspicious media connected backgrounds. If they came from real amateur sources, they would have been confiscated.

[edit on 21-10-2009 by nwodeath]

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 10:20 PM
link   

The FBI confiscated the amateur videos that were done by people. ALL OF THEM. How do you think people could release them later on Utube if the FBI wanted them back then...but not now?

Um, no, the FBI didnt confiscate ALL OF THEM, they ASKED people to submit videos.

And they certainly didnt confiscate all the cameras that recorded the event. At 2PM CDT that day, my local paper was running an "EXTRA" with AP photos (and others) showing the second airliner hitting the tower. So again, what magic did they use to get those images onto cameras that were not even in their posession?

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 10:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Swampfox46_1999

Um, no, the FBI didnt confiscate ALL OF THEM, they ASKED people to submit videos.

And they certainly didnt confiscate all the cameras that recorded the event. At 2PM CDT that day, my local paper was running an "EXTRA" with AP photos (and others) showing the second airliner hitting the tower. So again, what magic did they use to get those images onto cameras that were not even in their posession?

Can you find and post the exact video you are referring to?
Then I can tell you if it's CGI or not.

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 10:57 PM
link   
Just a wee bit of a change of subject....I heard that there was a video of the crash that was taken and shown on British TV almost within the hour and no one has ever satisfactorily explained how they obtained it nor been able to locate the exact spot the video was supposedly shot from (I think it was a grave yard). Does anyone else know of this incident?

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 12:00 AM
link   

The FBI confiscated the amateur videos that were done by people. ALL OF THEM

Impossibility. There is NO WAY THEY WOULD NO WHERE ALL THE FOOTAGE WAS.

Also, why on earth would the Military plan such a thing, because there is always that chance in a populated City like New York that One Person would film and reveal the whole thing!!

How did the military prepare for such and how did they know that wasn't going to happen?

I mean, come on this isn't serious is it? You know full well with that many people there is NO WAY TO STOP the ODD PERSON HAVING THE "TRUTH" on VIDEO.

And with such a huge population YOU KNOW FULL WELL THAT THERE WOULD BE A LOT OF PEOPLE HAVING THAT "TRUTH" ON VIDEO.

And what of the Middle Eastern Arab's who live in New York with their eyes on the event?

Do you think all those people would just lie about what they saw? After being accused of hijacking planes, do you think they would be part of this as well??

I mean, come on get real. This is not some fantasy, this is serious business and all your peddling is stuff that is disgraceful.

[edit on 22-10-2009 by talisman]

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 12:35 AM
link   

Show me one video that was real.

[edit on 22-10-2009 by nwodeath]

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 01:23 AM
link   

You wouldn't accept anything. Your still not accepting the fact that the Military can't make it so that NO ONE WOULD CAPTURE THE EVENT IN QUESTION. Especially, with so many eyes and video/camera's turned toward the Towers. Its ludicrous to plan something like that.

I think the following video is fine as far as an amateur video is, and I think it serves the purpose of how many different angles there would be with people filming or watching the events unfold:

Google Video Link

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 03:25 AM
link   

Who took this video? Any names? The video is fake!

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 10:22 AM
link   

Why is the video fake? Because it doesn't fit what *you want to believe*

There is every reason to believe it to be real, filmed through a fence, how on earth would the military stop anyone from that direction in general from filming? Haven't you asked yourself that question yet?

Then of course there are all the buildings near the Towers, far enough from the damage but near enough to see the events. People, who were at work. Did they all MISS IT?

Did the 600000 Muslim Population in New York Miss the fact there were NO PLANES that day>?

Everyone just happened to NOT SEE IT??

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 01:14 PM
link   

hows that?

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by GenRadek

hows that?

That one is fake too.

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by talisman

Why is the video fake? Because it doesn't fit what *you want to believe*

There is every reason to believe it to be real, filmed through a fence, how on earth would the military stop anyone from that direction in general from filming? Haven't you asked yourself that question yet?

Then of course there are all the buildings near the Towers, far enough from the damage but near enough to see the events. People, who were at work. Did they all MISS IT?

Did the 600000 Muslim Population in New York Miss the fact there were NO PLANES that day>?

Everyone just happened to NOT SEE IT??

I know the video is fake because I slowed it down and examined it.

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lichter daraus
one question. What is the white dot on the building just in front of the airplane?

www.freedomdomain.com...

Could it be the nosetip of the airplane that is shadowed out by the building?

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join